• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Getting euphoria from etizolam.?

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Ok so I have some etizolam, can there be much euphoria from 1 mg tablet or will I need more ?
And sort of ceiling effect ? I've just knocked six, but it's like six is like small dose too,
Any thing that will potentiate it also ?
I can already tell it's like 4 times a strong as vallium .. please help me

I always love etizolam however I usually needed 5mg or so to feel it. My love for it ultimately lead to my downfall with it as well in a blackout I wound up taking around 40mg and was rather insufferable for a day or two. Sadly I never really remembered what the hell happened but I know I wound up in the hospital and thrown out of my house so I assume it wasn’t good at all.

It seems like a great medication, I've noticed small dose's are good to.
I need mine because I get seizures and convulsions, the doctor does not believe me so I had to take matters into my own hands,
It works better than vallium.
I totally no what you mean about black outs ,
But this does not mean it's not safe for you !
Don't get me wrong it's not very euphoric like nitrazepam but it is great for the job it's meant to do.

If you get to the point of euphoria you are probably in black out territory. Be careful, i lost weeks on that stuff and my neighbors no longer speak to me

It seems like a great medication, I've noticed small dose's are good to.
I need mine because I get seizures and convulsions, the doctor does not believe me so I had to take matters into my own hands,
It works better than vallium.
I totally no what you mean about black outs ,
But this does not mean it's not safe for you !
Don't get me wrong it's not very euphoric like nitrazepam but it is great for the job it's meant to do.

If you are looking for something to treat seizures, I would strongly recommend trying something else first, if you haven't. Etizolam, or benzos in general, will fuck you up in the long term, especially if you already have that tendency