• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Getting clonazepam prescribed

Status
Not open for further replies.

X4nM4n420

Greenlighter
So I wanted to get cloneazepam prescribed from my doctor..
So I went and told her about a bunch of things going on in my life, and health wise scares that may have only happened once or twice (over exaggerated some), that would seem like like it should bother me but because of the lifestyle I'm living, and I've chosen to live it doesn't bother me on the way she really thinks it does to the point where I want to be prescribed ALL of these drugs she's given me..
She's given me zoloft, olanzapine & Lorazepam
How would I get her to get me off of the zoloft & olanzapine? I haven't been doing any of them, tried them once but don't that that shit fucking with my head..
And the reason I want the Clonazepam is because I might be going to do some jail time so I want seething that will give me the opportunity to do something that kind of makes me feel normal and want to do things again (again the life style I'm living has destroyed my normal perceptions of how the wold works and what we are supposed to do everyday..lol no thanks I'm not a slave) and feel good of of them when I'm behind bars which would be Clonazepam, but I don't want to be taking zoloft and olanzapine everyday too so I want to get off of those..
For the Lorazepam, I feel like I might know how to get switched to Clonazepam but I am not sure and want to check with you guys..
I'm not sure how high my tolerance is but I'd wanna get 2mg so I can break them and keep for longer for at least while I'm not in prison and maybe try to find away to do it when I'm in so I don't boost my tolerance above what it should be.. I had some Clonazepam from the deepweb awhile back and loved doing them quarter by quarter under my tongue every here and there just to get me the nice Xanax buzz without being a sloppy mess and fucking up my life in many ways lol.. (If you haven't done Xanax, don't, and if you do it on occasions never start daily use.. so glad to finally be off those hardest thing I've ever done) or should I let the doctors make it go up slowly over time..
But right now for the Lorazepam I was given 5 for the month, .5mg.. I'm thinking of taking her I used one and didn't feel anything on 2 occasions then I did 2 on another day an hour apart from each other and I felt a little relaxed but kind of nauseous in my stomach and light headed (to try and get it boosted up to 1mg maybe and possibly switched over to cloneazepam) what do you think the like ability of both of those happening, or maybe just one or the other.. so would I get 1mg Lorazepam, .5mg Clonazepam, or 1mg cloneazepam?
And then for the part that I don't really understand is how could I get either Clonazepam or Lorazepam switched to everyday use? Should I say this time (going to the doctors tomorrow) or when I get switched to Clonazepam and come back that it actually helped be a lot and made me want to do thinks like I used too a couple years ago and not be how I am now? Or what else could I say to get it for daily use?
Thank you have a good day!!

Questions about how to get specific drugs from doctors are not allowed. Please read through the forum guidelines before posting.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.