• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Getting back on the wagon...(again) and again

Life, ya know?
Ah, yes....sweet, succulent life. Wouldnt it be grand if we didnt need anything but our DOC and friendship to survive? Everyone, everywhere, just high and loving life? Yeah, one can only imagine....ah....the STD's tho, would be floating in the air! Lol...on second thought, let's add no communicable diseases, or ANY diseases for that matter, to my list.

a bit boring, but safe
I'm there with ya...one thing that I like about my mental diag as well as my physical one, is that the meds come easy, they sure are cheap, and when you eat your fill, it can be that "saving grace" errrrday!
What ya got going on besides the unknown
Well, tbh, I havent yet tossed my sand, and i still have a gram of what i think is either very strong fent, or some fent with ipicac mixed in. (if you dont have it, it's a med to make you expel someyhing unintentionally ingested. I have no idea if you can actually snort it, as it is usually a liquid) I couldnt stop throwing up, even with the smallest bump possible...so I put it up for a rainy day. Its not raining, but i may try that again. After giving away my breakfast this morning, i came home and ate pretty heartily. So, i could stand to "lose my lunch", as some would say.
the black metal box there is holding the answers to all the question

Im sorry the answers werent there, but I think it is hillarious that you checked that box before the one with all the answers had a chance to get there! I hate when those things happen to me! Lol

Hey @Jennsicka!

Juat got off work, bought an IPA, about to smoke a joint, will read your text wall later tonight but wantex to welcome you now ;)

Welcome to Bluelight!!

Hi Jenn, welcome!

I gotta say WOW! you got a hell of a story! It's amazing you're still alive if we're being realistic here. I have a similar story, well not really, but I should be dead too and am not yet, by the grace of God, or some super powered guardian angel watching over me...

But welcome to Bluelight! Be safe and continue the journey of the crazy drug addict :p

It's amazing you reached 11? years sober... That makes me dream I can too some day. The most I have ever had was 9 months and I just got on methadone, now up to 100 mg a day. I was thinking of going higher it isn't really doing the trick anymore.

But like you, I've had many hospital visits, 6 or 7 narcan overdoses, surgeries, etc. But your story definitely takes the cake.

Best wishes and welcome

Good to read your story, I also have several health conditions, some from my consequenses of being an addict. I'm also 38, no kids, 4 cats..... We have a bit in common. Good luck going forward, I'm also trying to kick a habit ATM. X

We have a bit in common
As unfortunate as that is, live it UP! What didnt kill us, can only make us stronger, and all that jazz. I hate that somethings happen the way they did, but i stayed sober for 11 years and was inlove with the best man a girl could ask for! I have been raped, robbed, abused, kidnapped and passed around like a po<ket pu**¥ and I wouldnt change ANYTHING in my past. I think it gave me mad courage, made me a little more wise with money, allowed me to realize I am worth it, also that people want me, and I am SEXY! I hate that my body is failing me, but it helps me understand the people I care for, and allows me to be wherever I want to be, without any child care. I do hate things that happened, but I see a blessing in each and every curse.
You stay strong, chickadee. We are exactly where we are supposd to be! ;)
Good luck going forward
Good luck to you, too my doll. Kiss those kitties for me, and grab their tails for each of my dogs...lol
I'm also trying to kick a habit ATM
If you really want it, you will achieve it!! I need to kick a few more, but nah...Im doing the most right now, and need a minute to adjust to life without euphoric substance entering my bloodstream every hour or so...lol
Have fun, babe! We deserve it!!

hey welcome to bluelight @Jennsicka :)
Louisianna huh? I feel like I've been down through Slidell before. I used to work out in Eunice Louisiana when i did utility work. Friendly folk down there. Never got into a skuffle. Great sunset. I recall drinking many beers watching the sunset across a crayfish field. Now that is as southern as it gets (in my book atleast).
I did alot of hurricane Katrina disaster relief when I was down there. That storm really fucked everything up, but on the bright side I was able to make a decent living running new utility line all across the state.
I don't have shit really to show for it because even though I had some good times, I staid piss drunk, and would binge my paychecks on crack and whatever I could find, and be broke come Monday morning for work.
Kind of the story of my life there for a while.
Anywho, glad you found us, and you seem like a pretty cool chick. Let any of the NMI mods know if you need help with navigating the site or anything at all. :)

Let any of the NMI mods know if you need help with navigating the site or anything at all.
Well, hello there!! I think your site is very user-friendly, and have had no trouble at all while getting acquainted with the layout!! I would, however, like a list of vocabulary definitions used by you "moderators"... and we can start with what-the-heck a "NMI" mod is....I can't even think of titles to put in there...so, yeah...I'm a newbie...lol and I do thank EVERYONE who has welcomed me, and made me feel like I have friends in the Bluelight team!! ;)
Oh! What do you think of my fancy "multi-quote" action I've gotten so good at?!!? Yeah, if your site was harder to use, I would have spent hours figuring this one out, but instead, I saw one of the replies utilizing it, and BAM! I had it (almost) mastered within my VERY NEXT RESPONSE!! :p

I used to work out in Eunice Louisiana
Most of my family is actually from eunice, so, on behalf of them, I am sorry you had to see that. LOL
drinking many beers watching the sunset across a crayfish field.
Ummmmmm...sounds great, but....WTF is a DAMN CRAYfish?!?!?!?!?! NO SIR!! You can NOT talk about southern things, when you still say CRAYFISH!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Practice, please,before we get to the next part .... cr...crooooooo ....croooooooaaaaaawwwww ......craw.... crawl.... crawlll.. crawllllffeeeeee .....crawlfeeee..... crawfeeeeuuuuu.....crawlfeeush... ....crawfisssh....crawfish! yaaaay! you did it!! and hopefully, you did it with a nice southern drawl, too!! hahaha!!
as southern as it gets
No, if you would have said CRAWFISH right, then maybe you would have been peenchin dem jewcee ta-yols, suckin own dem go-den ha-as, all wit dem be-us and dat wudda makin it pewua lusianne, sha. ( pinching them juicy tails, sucking on them fatty heads, [eating crawfish] with those beers and that would have made it pure louisiana, friend.) OOOOOH i hope you remember that accent, because it is soooo nice to hear...lol it is one of the things i missed so much when i moved to florida, lol
Katrina disaster relief when I was down there. That storm really fucked everything up, but on the bright side I was able to make a decent living
This was a major source of income for a good many of addicts and squares alike during the cleanup. I thank you for helping out, and I am proud to say that most of us (who stayed put after the years) Look better than ever, and respect our cities that much more!! Thank you for helping rebuild my city, parish, and state! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
binge my paychecks
The most fun, EVERRRRRR
broke come Monday
The worst reality, EVERRRRRR

Thanks for your comment, and I had fun in my reply! Have a good day!!