• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Getting back on Subutex

1800-GOT-JUNK

Greenlighter
So I have been on Subutex 16mg daily for about 3 years now and my doc who was prescribing it just moved to friggin Montana to start a rehab. He said he would still be available by phone to call in my scripts till i found a new doctor but he's straight up disappeared on me. I ran out three days ago and im fucking dying right now. I was switched by that doc to tex cause the suboxone made me nauseous as hell. Three docs I've talked to so far say tex is only for pregnant women and treated me like pill seeking abuser scum just for asking wtf! I have a appointment set up for tomorrow morning that seems promising. What can i say or do to get back on my tex I'm desparate!

I would tell the doctor who you see tomorrow what you posted here, that your old doctor moved to another state in a different part of the country, that you are prescribed Subutex instead of Suboxone because you do not tolerate Suboxone because of the negative side effects, and that the new doctor should contact your old doctor. Good luck.