• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting a bellringer off smoked crack?

I break a medium bubble pipe and pack that with brillo. I've perfected my cook (my plug calls me Martha Stewart) and my product rarely is stepped on. This is the perfect recipe for a ringer each time for me. Always cook your own product. I use a gravy ladle, medium torch and 1/3 baking soda. After its ready, place it in the freeze for a couple minutes to Blanche. Crush to a power, never touch with a flame. Scrape switch the sides every 5-10 hits. Every 30-40 hits scrape out the pipe with a drill bit and save to make black Rock

This thread shows up on the first page of google for me.

Anyway, I get tinnitus from weed. Prolly not related at all.

It always happens within the first hour after eating an edible for me but it's not an all glory and chaos sound as it is with crack, nor is it immediate.

If your not getting a bellringer from smoking there is no point in smoking, My first couple times smoking I didn’t know why some smokers froze. Then I smoked with an everyday smoker and hit a 20 while he held the stem and told be to me inhale inhale Inhale. I just remembe4 feeling great, someone was talking to me but I couldnt hear them. I dont remember much else but feeling godly and invincible and horny. It was like a brain orgasm. That day was the best day of my life, now I smoke at least 2 days a week and if i dont get a bellringer it’s not worth it.

If your not getting a bellringer from smoking there is no point in smoking, My first couple times smoking I didn’t know why some smokers froze. Then I smoked with an everyday smoker and hit a 20 while he held the stem and told be to me inhale inhale Inhale. I just remembe4 feeling great, someone was talking to me but I couldnt hear them. I dont remember much else but feeling godly and invincible and horny. It was like a brain orgasm. That day was the best day of my life, now I smoke at least 2 days a week and if i dont get a bellringer it’s not worth it.
Yeah thsts the point of crack. It's supposed to feel like thst the best or GODLY blasts like u called it, thsts exactly how good crack feels.
If u guys gonna smoke crack btw, i encourage u to cook ur own rocks.

Yeah thsts the point of crack. It's supposed to feel like thst the best or GODLY blasts like u called it, thsts exactly how good crack feels.
If u guys gonna smoke crack btw, i encourage u to cook ur own rocks.
What's a dose of good crack for a bellringer? The only good crack I've had was a few crumbs worth of a white crusty buildup in the pipe that formed after a night of smoking low quality rock. That shit felt like it had some real quality and power in it.

What's a dose of good crack for a bellringer? The only good crack I've had was a few crumbs worth of a white crusty buildup in the pipe that formed after a night of smoking low quality rock. That shit felt like it had some real quality and power in it.
Ew man,
Look. If you wanna smoke crack forreal come to South america for holiday and cook ur own rocks.

I've experienced blurred vision and weak legs on numerous occasions, essentially could not walk a few times after taking a hit. Generally I'm sitting down when smoking to really relax but the few times this occurred I noticed how dangerous a big hit truly could be.

I'm thinking this skips right past the bellringer, even the aluminum train! Both which I've only experienced early in my rookie days.

My biggest concern is this may be close to an OD and unfortunately the feeling I've chased ever since. However as of late have been much more respective of crack, adjusted my technique and learned to conserve but still maintaining a good high while hitting smaller but still managing to sit your bitt down kind of hit!

I've experienced blurred vision and weak legs on numerous occasions, essentially could not walk a few times after taking a hit. Generally I'm sitting down when smoking to really relax but the few times this occurred I noticed how dangerous a big hit truly could be.

I'm thinking this skips right past the bellringer, even the aluminum train! Both which I've only experienced early in my rookie days.

My biggest concern is this may be close to an OD and unfortunately the feeling I've chased ever since. However as of late have been much more respective of crack, adjusted my technique and learned to conserve but still maintaining a good high while hitting smaller but still managing to sit your bitt down kind of hit!
I find the quality can make a difference in effects. Low quality and high quality crack are like two totally different drugs. A big hit of low quality rock I get blurry vision along with a cheap cracked out feeling. Feels like I'm close to an overdose or heart attack. Because there is no euphoric feeling this leaves me chasing a high that never occurs. A small hit of very high quality crack gives an intense clear headed focus and awareness that calms and stills the mind like when meditating. A god like confidence is felt. The only thing on my mind is crack and how awesome it is. No blurry vision or other unpleasantness.

I find the quality can make a difference in effects. Low quality and high quality crack are like two totally different drugs. A big hit of low quality rock I get blurry vision along with a cheap cracked out feeling. Feels like I'm close to an overdose or heart attack. Because there is no euphoric feeling this leaves me chasing a high that never occurs. A small hit of very high quality crack gives an intense clear headed focus and awareness that calms and stills the mind like when meditating. A god like confidence is felt. The only thing on my mind is crack and how awesome it is. No blurry vision or other unpleasantness.
Recooking is a way to improve the likelihood most of what you are smoking is coke.

Best to cook one's own crack. However I have had some very high quality street crack that was well made.

All right, this is getting annoying, I'm sure something must be wrong with my smoking technique. I just bought a new stem today because my old one was down to maybe a third of it's original size, and wouldn't let me inhale long enough before starting to burn my lips and fingers (even though I put a little rubber tube on the smoking end of the glass tube). I know it's not the quality of the crack either, because it's damn good yellow, hard rock that makes that nice snapping sound when broken, sometimes it feels like I almost need a freaking hammer to break off a little chunk (I can also stick it in my mouth for a while without it falling apart whatsoever).

So I figure it's either my technique, or the fact that I'm using steel wool instead of real brillo, but I doubt that makes much of a difference. I usually break off a quarter off a ten dollar rock, pack some brillo in there so it's nice and tight, stick the rock in there, hold the pipe upwards, then start putting a direct flame to the product, on and off for a few seconds at a time, until I stop hearing that crackling noise, then I just hold the flame to the pipe directly for 10 seconds or so, slowly tilting the pipe downwards, trying to hit all of the crack melted to the steel wool, until I just can't take a single more breath (of course, all the while inhaling at a constant slow, calm pace), hold it in for 10 to 20 seconds, and finally slowly exhale through my nose. I usually try to wait 20 minutes or more between hits to get full effects each time, instead of hitting the pipe every 3 minutes like a crackhead. Alas, I still can't manage to get big, fat hits, even when I load bigger rocks into the stem. As a matter of fact, it seems I waste more when I put larger rocks in there, because I can't hit it all in one breath, while doing just small pebbles at a time seems to be more efficient.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? What is the end-all-be-all crack-smoking technique to get the most out of it, using a straight shooter glass pen/rose (wish I could afford those nice Pyrex ones that don't break and have to be replaced every other week) and some chore?
I think you are melting all your crack through the brillo before you start hitting it. Try to just barely melt it into the brillo and then tip down before you start pulling on it cuz once it turns to liquid it's going to go through the brittle quick especially if you're not angle down

Basically get someone to smoke in a pipe until there thick resin, then you, who have not smoked in ages go straight in and go get that resin, then pile it in a pipe end and do a huge hit amd hold it in for 15 seconds. Them slooowlyyy exhale through nose.
Ding-Dong.

I don’t get bell ringers anymore either. For me a bell ringer sounded like I was in a tin can, reminded me the one time I was in a tunnel, it was lined with ribbed metal, tunnel was about the length as long as crossing a street. They just stopped, even with IV. I don’t smoke very often maybe once every 2 weeks and only buy half of gram, measure the hit (.03-.05), hold for 25-30 seconds, then I use a balloon to exhale inhale for 5/6 times (actually a condom, wash it and it’s easier to exhale into it, there’s no force to push through like with a regular balloon) then I inhale it and hold it in for as long as I can. I consider a good hit when I’m just basically hyperventilating. I do feel like I’m gonna black out and my legs get all numb. That’s all I get, no euphoria. Had that feeling only once, the first time I did it at 16 and I didn’t do it again till now, I’m 44 years old. But I still like it. Today I’m gonna try melting it first with out the flame touching the filter and only letting a little out and then inhaling fresh air and hold,