• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants gettin the good stuff out of a dexamphetamine pill

Luke San Diablo

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey all,
I recently got prescribed generic 10mg IR Dexamphetamine tablets and was wondering how I should go about extracting the amp and getting rid of all the binders and crap.
I've never done anything like this before so a detailed step by step would be nice.

Whats the purpose for extracting it? Are you trying to shoot or smoke it?

I'm pretty sure that you can't smoke Dextroamphetamine effectively. I don't understand the exact reason, but I think it decomposes at its melting point

What brand?

It matters - with generic adderall B972's (10mg adderall generic) will crumble in water, and are very easy to dissolve - their binders aren't very bad. The other generic has harder smoother pills that don't dissolve as easily.

The basic idea is - first dissolve the pills in water (room temp), let it settle completely and pour it off. Wash the solids with water a few more times and combine the liquid portions. Liquid contains the good stuff plus soluble crap.

A/B the liquid phase and you should be good to go.

Alright, thanks man.

It looks like this:
DrugItem_3891.jpg

Its apparently made by Barr Pharmaceuticals

RE: RoA
I'd prefer to just rail it if I can...

You cant smoke d-amph sulphate (i wish you could..then i probably wouldn't like methamphetamine a lot better than the dexedrine i get fo free)...i'd think basic solvent washes would pull most of the garbage out (and there would be a lot of it..) but IDK.
if you've got no speed tolerance, you could probably get away with snorting those as is (as in, there wont be too much powder, you will be able to get it all in ya nostrils instead of physcialyl not being able to get enough powder in ya nose...)..
no tolerance, snort 2-3 to start if you wanna get a proper full on high, snort one if you wanna get an idea of wat amphs are like.
long as you've done stimulants before i'd go with snorting 2-4 of those shits, if you dont have a tolerance.
@znegative, you're right, you CANNOT smoke d-amph/racemic amphetamine sulphate, the amphetamine sulph will actually combust before vaporization occurs, so you'll basically inhale degraded inactive shit and not actual speed....if you had pure sulph powder, in theory you could basify it to obtain amph freebase oil, then throw that in a meth pipe/vaporizer and smoke it, or you could maybe turn amp freebase to amp hcl and smoke that...no point to going to the trouble when methamphetamine is cheap and able to be smoked quite well/efficiently as is..
if oyu're in arizona and you wanna smoke amphetamines, go get some glass...

LSDMDMA&10286700 said:
You cant smoke d-amph sulphate (i wish you could..then i probably wouldn't like methamphetamine a lot better than the dexedrine i get fo free)...i'd think basic solvent washes would pull most of the garbage out (and there would be a lot of it..) but IDK.
if you've got no speed tolerance, you could probably get away with snorting those as is (as in, there wont be too much powder, you will be able to get it all in ya nostrils instead of physcialyl not being able to get enough powder in ya nose...)..
no tolerance, snort 2-3 to start if you wanna get a proper full on high, snort one if you wanna get an idea of wat amphs are like.
long as you've done stimulants before i'd go with snorting 2-4 of those shits, if you dont have a tolerance.
@znegative, you're right, you CANNOT smoke d-amph/racemic amphetamine sulphate, the amphetamine sulph will actually combust before vaporization occurs, so you'll basically inhale degraded inactive shit and not actual speed....if you had pure sulph powder, in theory you could basify it to obtain amph freebase oil, then throw that in a meth pipe/vaporizer and smoke it, or you could maybe turn amp freebase to amp hcl and smoke that...no point to going to the trouble when methamphetamine is cheap and able to be smoked quite well/efficiently as is..
if oyu're in arizona and you wanna smoke amphetamines, go get some glass...

That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read. Snorting that shit will clog your shit up and chances are that you would be wasting most of it because of all the filler.

Just crush the damn pill up and put it under your tongue. Fuckin hell man, you all act like this is rocket science or some shit.DO NOT SNORT PILLS!!! EITHER EAT THEM OR TAKE SUBLINGUALLY... Its literally that easy. You all are trippin man. Talking about snorting that shit and doing solvent washes, lol. That is all purely a waste of time. Like I said, just crush it up and place under your tongue. Come on folks, y'all know better than that...

This makes absolutely zero sense.

D amphetamine orally has almost 75-100% bioavailability orally

The binders and fillers are perfectly safe its not like your using a street drug cutt with random stuff.