• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Get to know your fellow bluelighter

i came back from a year-long (or more) hiatus about a week ago - you guys should too!

btw sydkiwi - hope you are still enjoying my red Tribal hoodie !! ... always was fond of that one, as i scored it for $30 from paddies !!

wish i could find a genuine shop in sydney that stocked items like that ... everything is too 'preppy' these days ...

Jaded Nomadic C.U.N.T (Caring Understanding New-Age Tripper), who at times can be a real arsehole.

Introspective, Spiritual, Swim the emotional waters, ambitious procrastinator! Gentle but scary if someone seriously does me wrong, bundle of contradictions, VERY Left of Centre - feel like an alien!

Spiritual
Nomadic
Rarely get pissed off, but if someone fucks me around and I don't deserve it, I can lose it bigtime
Selfless
Self-reliant
Will sit through hell and shrugg it off the next day
Ever-growing
Death Metal/Electronica/Trance/Jazz/Blues/Medieval/Anything!
Victim of Romanticism
No crazy ideas/behaviours/fetishes/mass-murdering/dress sense/eccentricites a person has will ever phase me. I like the people I like.

Last edited:
Terminally unmotivated. Brilliant, intelligent, learns for pleasure but rarely applies the knowledge. Feels different (like everyone else), is one of the few who actually are ;).

There, 25 words... the first two would probably have sufficed though :D.

(I've already done one of these, but here's 25 words more:)

I love Jesus and all His works.

PS I am a fag.

And I give the best head in the world.

And I love Divine as well.

(27 words, what can ya do?)

=D

Proud of who I am and everyone else pushing physical, mental and spiritual boundaries, through dancing, writing, music and art to appreciate beauty and love

Munchee said:
Not really a bluelighter, just stoppin by.

I have been in love with Munchee for eons but he ignored my bunny on the boil and left the internets.