Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Get to know your fellow bluelighter

lady grey

Bluelight Crew
Describe yourself in 25 words or less!!

i find this the hardest thing to do as how can basically one sentence define who you are.. Its interesting tho because your asking people to pick out what they believe is the most prominent part of their personality.. would be interested to hear what your guys responses are:)

Last edited:
Hehe, this is like one of those infuriating "25 words or less" competitions :D

I'll give it a go.

I'm naughty but nice =D

^^ Good idea slm! makes the question a bit easyer to answer.. now its one of those infuriating 25 words or less things=D

Uncompromisingly shy, hard to understand. Capable of being the closest friend you ever have yet consistantly distant.

Unpredictable, excessive, yet indeterminably desirable. Capable of more.

Focus Goin'...

Friendly Alcoholic.
Polly.
Dependant On Xanax.
Empathic.
Anxiety-riddled.
Polite (most of the time).
Cryptic.
Good editor.
Hip-hop & jazz/50's-90's music lova.
Fan of all thing's SLM.
Lover.
Stopper of suicides.

Shit... I'm now high on Tramadol... it's REALLY startin' ta hit me...
I'm a pussy for Op's (or semi-op's even) so I'll come back
& Edit later.
Phew.

Itchy...
;)

Last edited:
a nutcase

the good/nice kind :D

(ok i'll try to add more ummm) bubbly, talkative, good sense of humour, Pisces, tall, goofy, open (but also guarded), kind, loyal, amusing, placid, active, female!

^^^Hey, you're meant to come up with new stuff, NOT just say what others call u :p

In a recent poll, over 55 per cent of Bluelighters voted that I was evil.

Enjoys the thought of beating anyone at anything yet somehow never quite manages it.

I am a loser who is going nowhere, and this is all anybody, save for a small number of people, will ever think of me.

That's the rundown, as far as the world and I am concerned, and that's okay.

I am a jocular lad with no fingerprints who overcompensates for his small penis with an unceasing steam of hyperbolic nonsense. Women hate me.

Tattoos Dirtbikes Dogs Ex Sex And Latex I Love Anti Square People Thats It Now What......?

^^ you remind me so much of one of my best mates doppelganger (from ur posts) lol.

im guarded. hard to get close to. always laughing. have good intentions. constantly trying to be better, not always succeeding. INFP/virgo

Last edited:
Round 2:

Male, 176 centimeters in height, who wants to put it in Doppelganger's butt. Hopefully she won't talk to me after the deed is done.

Last edited: