Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Fight! Get drunk and tell people what you really think of them thread

December Flower

Bluelighter
To: me

Why are you such a fucking moron and neglected to buy groceries for the Easter holidays? Me, your dear friend & brain, even reminded you of it, and you were like "Na, it's just for Sunday", but I told you it's Monday, too, and now look at you :( Eating Ramen

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I cant! I'm too walled in by the need to not say exactly what I think as it offends some other cunt who assumes offence for the cunt im talking to who doesn't get that offended.

So I'll tell Darth mom I'm loving you in a gay way and jah you boring matured old tired cunt, entertain me or ill... go do something else!

OP: *incoherent yelling*

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
Ouff. I wish I could, but I'm in no position to lacerate anyone with words. Maybe myself.

tubgirl, you're a fucking cunt.

December Flower

Bluelighter
You guys are boring.
Well **** me if I'm ****ing ***** boring, then you're a **** ****** ***** ******** ********* *** an avocado ****** **** **** in a **** ****** mango **** *****.

Na, you're fun. I have nothing bad to say about other people.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
I tell people what I think of them... within appropriate context, and when being an adult (polite) doesn’t apply.

I’m a bit of a dick and will talk to other people about someone pissing me off though, simply because it would be inappropriate to say as much to the actual person (like people are entitled to have individual personalities, quirks, biases, ignorances, make mistakes, have blind sides.... doesn’t mean it isn’t annoying tho), but I also want to vent to someone who would hopefully feel the same way/understand.

I’ve since learnt I have a much lower threshold for what annoys me about people than most others so I come across as just a plain bitch!

...People like me piss me off.