• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

German government plans to legalize cannabis

bongdong

Resident Hermit
These are indeed weird times we live in. 🤔 Not too long ago, the European Commission attempted to criminalize the existence of (the non-psychoactive) cannabinoid CBD. (And failed.) Now, Germany 🇩🇪 actually plans to make progress on the good old cannabis front. It's still a Wild West situation in Europe, not unlike the US, with the ongoing softening of cannabis related penalties, and all the fuzzy judicial distinctions regarding medical use, recreational use, extracts as medication (big pharma..) vs. the whole plant, legal status of possession, cultivation, etc. etc. *argh*. But I think that Germany, the conservative Germany (no offence to german users here), seems now willing to face the situation is a good sign and will hopefully raise the pressure on other european governments as well. We'll see..

BREAKING: Germany to Legalize Adult-Use Cannabis

New German Government Plans to Legalize Cannabis

December Flower

Bluelighter
img_8566_b.jpg

0.o_LaCuNa_o.0

Moderator: P&S
Staff member
If this happens it'll really have an effect on the whole world! My dad's a lover of all things Deutsche so if this happens it must sway his opinion lol. Can't wait!

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Seeing a pattern in european countries :
First CBD flower (any level just has to be below 0.3% THC but italy was 1% THC ) becomes available in a country
then after a year they just legalise cannabis altogether
Switzerland, then Italy now more recently Germany going that way

This is for the best for Germany because they have had a real problem with Adulterated Cannabis (Cannabis plant with added synthetic cannabinoids which decrease the safety profile of cannabis, as well as add addiction and potency )

Bagseed

Bluelighter
very glad for you german blers! all the major parties here in Austria: nop....

I am very curious about what kind of system they will put in place. hopefully, home cultivation will be allowed.