GenericMind's Guide To Being An Internet Douchebag v.1

yeah! and if you even think about considering to possibly even dream about looking at us square, i'll banhammer you into the stone fuckin age!

3521439065a7202673564l.jpg

Thats a very convincing way of putting it. I'll give you that much.

Time machined back to May 2007 to counteract the bickering that happened in the thread later.

Hats off to you sir! :D

However, although this guide does offer an EXCELLENT introduction to basic trolling like a /b/ fag would. there are many other types of trolls which can be made (Ex : troll based off current member, troll named after a country, or person, etc).

The guy who came up with post 224 destroys all. Waylost should create a highly sought after guide on how to successfully own internet douchebags.

bahahaha great work GM
how did I miss this?
Oh yeah I don't give a fuck what is going on around here because I am too self absorbed.
I think I have some internet douchbag in me.

The guy who came up with post 224 destroys all. Waylost should create a highly sought after guide on how to successfully own internet douchebags.

Thanks for reminding me you needed to be added to our satisfied customers section on the bottom.

I hope volume two is better. This one wasn't all that great.

Should have made Douchebag intellectually able, at least. You made him a Facebook illiterate!

You can tell a good internet douche bag product by the overwhelming amount of banned users in the comment section.