• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids generic tramadols

real142

Bluelighter
hey guys and gals my tramadol brand just changed i used to get the teva brand but now i get caraco and they seem much better

Whats the point of this thread, exactly?
I mean I'm happy that you found a better generic brand for your med, but aren't threads supposed to be for asking questions and getting help on something you don't know about?

yes i iam asking if there is a difference in generics because these different ones i got seem alot stronger than the tevas

There shouldnt be. In another thread I was having a discussion about generic tramadol who preferred Teva to Caraco. In America and Europe, generics are tightly regulated and there is no real marker of pain a doctor can measure. Differences in pain states and the placebo effect or preconceived notions about specific brands are usually the culprit when people feel one is better than the other.

I'm not familiar with either of those Generics. But, I can say throughout my time spent in different countries, both Eastern and Western (that's where you pick up the subtle stuff about 'x' brand/generics) it's mostly just the quality or what they use as the binder, and whether or not it states Instant Release or Sustained Release. The two have MUCH different effects.

I gather you're wise to this already, yeh? I use 100mg generic Indonesian Trams that are SR as fuck. If you do come across SR's - just swallow them, chewing, dissolving or crushing will negate the 'desired' effect in the long run.

As far as a direct answer goes, well, shit, if the same dosage of 'x' taken in the same mental/physical state as 'y' - then just keep researchin' or ride the placebo, yo.