• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Generic Suboxone Q&A

Specterchild

Bluelighter
So far i have gotten two different brands of generic buprenorphine/naloxone 8/2. Wallgreens had Amneal, and CVS had Roxane as the manufacturer. Both seem to work alright, in fact they dissolve quicker than the original suboxone tabs.

8lb7xl4qhLTXubqs3DhMnNVRGQHqo0O1AxQHAXgGU12gBh7ex6-vMVv2J6VugcAy0PIthOjm1cbfZH_quSWiJRWiOUV4XNIpPiiNWoYjntLBCbJ4WVncJKG-BOv_UZIz9wzVLDwfqXAIh5XL05SweJTQu1gNaE5FUJK1EU_HE1rRCYyEn8-Yw6scEzifh08WvR9ca8OwHxpOHB4UkRufnpazCJPN209unh-MRdeiA6EPQ27xTOoI7wmZHiFHmP0zfsIkyeWuCTon6XuJlHS_S-x0O0vl8HMEmixuwQjRT6NGTeOy84l29NjewJcUC0teWt-axdDAHvafwDRLQ61w_HcO4mPUqs_1MdTv_2gmMYn5qRz7mePiRtpmYoV2iI1AHNIuOZ4-GKrRvOTy9-b_u8MS2upUjquX9nnIZwKji82WmneH7Vi11o7KYfATxz3-nrEFeJE01cNUu4QcHcrsQtu7jejUqCaKyt7z8O2Mq07NiDFNte-OsbYkSBYVuUrXTNy7sJnwWB_GIKKpr1IkUs1PtCz_w2qsTVqJFgxjQ4cpKEp7NBpySr7Lv7LqjC9z50nXafFr=w1256-h495-l75-ft

I am satisfied with these despite the high cost, but if anyone know which pharmacies carry the Actavis brand of of bupe please let me know.
They are white, round, and have a half moon shape on one side. I am eager to try them, and discover the differences in quality and price.
buprenorphine_Actavis.jpg

I get generic rite aid ones. They have an A on side and 14 on the other. Orange circles. Idk the manufacturer, they work for shootin tho.

Seem to be the same size are the ones I get - (Hi-tech Pharma), (No prices but i'll say they're cheaper than all other brands I know, as in less than a hundred for 30 day supply of 1, 8mg a day) Very small size, dissolve fast and wayyyy easier to deal with for other ROA's than the Roxanne's.

I just received a small white tablet bc my pharm ran out of the usual generic buprenorphine with 65/411 imprinted on it. The one I received today has an 8 on one side and an arrow on the other. I have never received any of this particular brand and I am curious to know if any of you have had an experience you care to share about it. I am freaking out a little. I am concerned bc my husband & I still haven't recovered from the insurance deciding they won't be paying for the strips any more and replacing the strips with Zubsolv. May I just say, I hate Big Pharmacy!

Drug: Buprenorphine Hydrochloride (Sublingual)
Strength: 8 mg
Manufacturer: Ethypharm S.A.

I've read mixed reviews

I switched to this generic a few months ago, 8mg a day. I love them. Super small, dissolve really fast. It makes it a bit more difficult to taper (which I'm trying to do). I was on the larger generic white subutex pill. Those took longer to dissolve. Also, I feel like these hit faster and harder.