• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Generic OP Oxys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imbatman

Greenlighter
I was looking at pictures of oxy, reminiscing on them and what not when i stumbled upon some pills of what i believe to be generic OP's!? http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?drugname=Oxycodone+extended+release I thought only purdue could make these? are these still around? is the time release the same or can you crush and bang like the OC's? P.S. sorry if this counts as pill id and isnt allowed!! I think this is a little different???

They have to be because the company that makes them (dava) only makes generics but on theyre website they dont list er oxy. mabey these arent available in the u.s.?

Remember reading somewhere that in Canada the Old School formulations of Oxycontin are around at pharmacies, don't know if thats what this thread is about though..they really just need to do away with these damn OP's, if a person is gonna abuse you can't stop em'(hell, people microwave the pills then put that in their veins/nose/stomach/whatever) plus numerous reports of people poopin out pills that hadn't even been dissolved...

Yeah but I think they are the old versions that are made for other countries. The OP doesn't have a generic that is made with the gel crap.

The old formulation oxys "OC" are still live and kicking in the uk. Havent heard of anyone getting the "OP" oxys what so ever.

those are generic "OC style" time release oxycodone...

but this is pill id and not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.