• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

Oh so is that proof of authenticity then? I was getting Galenika Bensiden. They are white but legit!

I've got some genuine Actavis Diazepam and the barcodes are all over the place depending on the blister, so I don't think that's an indication of authenticity

True, but that font is still a dead giveaway. Those are not real. I'd be willing to bet a hundred quid on it. Shit make it a grand.

is it as dangerous as codeine?

What did the seizure feel like and what should I do if I have one (apart from calling 999 that is)?

I'd rank tramadol as more dangerous than codeine for two reasons. One, codeine doesn't cause seizures. Two, since tramadol is also an SNRI, it has worse withdrawals and more side effects.

Unfortunately by the time you feel the seizure it will be too late to do anything about it. During a seizure you black out fully as if you'd fallen asleep and wake up when it's finished. When I had a seizure from 350mg tramadol it lasted about 15 mins. I know because I checked the time on my phone when I realised what happened. Was holding my phone over me in bed at the time (very lucky I was just in bed so didn't fall and hit my head etc) and the phone smashed into my forehead as I began to lose control of my body and that's the last thing I remember until I came to.

Honestly all I did was take some etizolam to avoid having another one but that was my wakeup call to stop taking tramadol. This was before it was controlled so it was fucking everywhere and I practically had it thrown at me.

Yeah @apocalypse_when I think @wilsonwilson is right. The font is almost identical but there's a slight difference in the boldness. If they have the desired effect then ace, but fakes are unpredictable and I wish whoever's at the top would forget counterfeit shit and put all their efforts into buying or "diverting" real pharmaceuticals. PM me brothaaàaa

What do people think of Clonazepam?

How does it compare to Diazepam or Alprazolam?

Last edited:
It's my favourite benzo. The 2mg pills are great. Wipes out any anxiety and gives me more confidence. They are nice to chill and fall asleep too. Lasts 6-12 hours. All day for me... xanax is too short in duration.

And a 2 mg clonazepam is like 40mg of valium supposedly. But they cost almost the same for a strip of 10mg valium or a strip of 2mg clonazepam. So seems like the most bang for buck.

I wish whoever's at the top would forget counterfeit shit and put all their efforts into buying or "diverting" real pharmaceuticals.

They used to, but there was a crackdown by the health regulator into the dodgy wholesalers that supplied diazepam to the black market, which is when fakes and imported diaz took over. The imported stuff is usually fine if it's legit but the fakes don't usually contain actual diazepam, more likely RC's.

What do people think of Clonazepam?

How does it compare to Diazepam or Alprazolam?

Clonazepam has the potency of alprazolam with the duration of diazepam and less sedation than both. Great benzo for GAD and such. I'm scripted it.

Seizures of illegal Diazepam on the increase

This is what I'm on about, the MHRA is leading a big crackdown into the supply of illicit diazepam which is why all the usual Teva and Actavis stuff disappeared from the black market.

I'm surprised the demand is increasing so much though. I expected alprazolam demand to remain steady but perhaps all that hype over Xanax is leading more young people to Valium as well. It would make sense as I doubt a significant increase in demand is suddenly coming from older folk.

Links back to what I was talking to @F.U.B.A.R. about in another thread: lots of self-medication with benzos going on due to a lack of NHS support for mental health. Even that BBC article frames it this way, talking primarily about self-medication for anxiety rather than recreational use.

View attachment 17549

Not sure about these. Only bought 1 strip to test them... They were very expensive as they are meant to be from a pharmacy but everything I've read suggests that Activis are mostly snides...

I guess we'll see...

These contain flualprazolam, confirmed by WEDINOS.

Check sample number W012045.

jBnv3GI.jpg

Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Flualprazolam

any idea about these? - sorry for the blurry photo.

Galenika Rivotril (Clonazepam) 2mg

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_225304_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20191215_225304_HDR.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 6
thanks. given my unfortunate escapade with Xanax I'm going to be more careful with Clon. Tried 2mg and didn't feel much

Will gradually increase the dose until hopefully I can hit on a sweet spot without Overdoing it

I wonder if Clonazepam synergises well with Pregabalin....

Made me totay car so if you want to nod, yes! Have someone experienced around tho @Forever Changes
Galenika pharmacies have a great name so it's only a matter of time before people start faking them, however I haven't had a fake yet. They make Xanax (Ksalol) clonazepam (rivotril) and diazepam (I can't remember the name) to my knowledge and I've had many of them all and they've been spot on

Diaz - Bensiden!!! Ah reliwf

Last edited:
thanks. given my unfortunate escapade with Xanax I'm going to be more careful with Clon. Tried 2mg and didn't feel much

Will gradually increase the dose until hopefully I can hit on a sweet spot without Overdoing it

I wonder if Clonazepam synergises well with Pregabalin....

Clonazepam is less intoxicating than alprazolam generally speaking, and less prone to compulsive redosing as it has a long duration, but be careful with high doses as it's still very easy to blackout on.

high doses being in the range of 6-8 mg?

do you think combining with Pregabalin could be dangerous?

Probs legit I would say since they look like mine, albeit alot more blurry ;)

For me pregabalin and clonazepam go together fine. I haven't gone above 2mg clonaz and 300mg pregabalin though.