• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

I'm a long term user of heroin. I take the tea to stop me dealing with dirty dealers. I get mahoosive pods. I grind 3 /4 up for tea and I feel OK., good in fact I don't get buzzed but I don't crave the gear. I have good supplier.

Side question. Can you crush and whack diazepam? Or really bad idea?

No, it has fillers and binders in the pill and injecting it would be a very quick way to clog an artery, block it completely or cause a blood clot that’ll travel winding up in killing you.

If they are don’t they work the same pretty much ? I’ve got a really ridiculous tolerance so wouldn’t they work as a substitute ? I’ll post if they arrive thanks again , this site seems easier to use now , I lost if for a bit couldn’t find and thought it had been taken down :(

I like etizolam a lot personally, but it's very different from diazepam as it seems like you're noticing. More potent and shorter acting.

Screenshot_20191122-140356_Gallery.jpg

Not sure about these. Only bought 1 strip to test them... They were very expensive as they are meant to be from a pharmacy but everything I've read suggests that Activis are mostly snides...

I guess we'll see...

View attachment 17549

Not sure about these. Only bought 1 strip to test them... They were very expensive as they are meant to be from a pharmacy but everything I've read suggests that Activis are mostly snides...

I guess we'll see...

Fake as fuck. Send one into WEDINOS before consuming. I 100% assure you those have never been anywhere near a pharmacy.

what are the clues from that image, just out of interest?

The font is completely wrong, that's the most obvious thing. The bar code is also in the wrong place.

To compare these are real Actavis blisters including a diaz one:

HoFFqhL.jpg

You can clearly see the font is completely different on the legit ones, dead giveaway.

The font is completely wrong, that's the most obvious thing. The bar code is also in the wrong place.

To compare these are real Actavis blisters including a diaz one:

HoFFqhL.jpg

You can clearly see the font is completely different on the legit ones, dead giveaway.

The font looks the same to me...

Anyway, whatever they were they certainly worked...I took all 14 in the end and ended up falling asleep Friday night and waking up Sunday morning with my room completely trashed.... Don't know why I do benzos as that always happens... at least I wasn't arrested this time :)

He's taking the piss. He's saying trams are shit

oh right :) - wish I had access to better stuff. I'm not expecting much from Tramadol, especially as I don't get anything from codeine, and from what I understand they're metabolised by the same enzyme.

But I have read about people having seizures at high doses so I'll be careful

I don't think anyone bothers to even make fake tramadol to be honest so you should be fine, just stay below 400mg or presumably even lower. I had a seizure from 350mg spaced throughout the day before. Nasty shit tramadol is.

I've got some genuine Actavis Diazepam and the barcodes are all over the place depending on the blister, so I don't think that's an indication of authenticity

I don't think anyone bothers to even make fake tramadol to be honest so you should be fine, just stay below 400mg or presumably even lower. I had a seizure from 350mg spaced throughout the day before. Nasty shit tramadol is.

is it as dangerous as codeine?

What did the seizure feel like and what should I do if I have one (apart from calling 999 that is)?