• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Generic diazepam

While it never hurts and reduces the potential for harm to ask these questions, especially here, one should never operate under the assumption that absolute answers are standard norms - the potential for addiction exists in most if not all situations involving regular drug use (notwithstanding the chronic use of classic hallucinogens which always seems somewhat limited due to the massive leap in tolerance they usually induce, preventing most from achieving a desirable effect if attempts are made on a daily basis) and as such cannot be predicted with any reasonable degree of accuracy in any one individual. So, although informed answers can of course be given based on probability they should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

While clonazepam does not appear to have the the level of long lasting active metabolites that diazepam does, its similar duration of action in terms of the primary drug effect would suggest that regular users may be exposed to at least, some degree of accumulation. During a recent attempt to give a clean drug screen, I still failed despite making some effort to present as benzo free, having gone four days since last using one (clonazepam, 2mg) and despite oral swabs being particularly poor at detecting bzd use compared to other screening methods I still proved positive, suggesting that my regular clonazepam usage (at a minimum I use bzds at least twice a week, at doses roughly = to 2mg clonazepam, the alternatives usually being 30mg of diazepam or if late on an evening, 2mg alprazolam) had led to significant retention of the drug in my body.

While 0.5mg of clonazepam does not seem like much to folk on here, it is still clinically considered as being equipotent to 10mg of diazepam, so, as 2mg of clonazepam every 3 days = more than 0.5mg in any one given 24 hour period, I would suggest that it is more than possible to develop at least some physical dependence and while the sudden cessation of a ≈ 10mg diazepam a day habit is less likely to cause seizures and the like than some bzd habits it is still a significant withdrawal experience for the user to go through.

Cheers for the advice. You know I haven't even bothered trying half a pill so 1mg clonazepam. Maybe I should. If it does what i want at that dosage that's money saved and will only help avoid possible addiction issues.

I have a load of those Ksalol right here next to me and they're 100% legit alprazolam no doubt about it. Me, my girl, and a mate ate 15 of them over the weekend like sweets. The company making those, Galenika, is usually a good shout in general. Their diazepam and clonazepam has always been good when I've had too.

If in any doubt send one to WEDINOS yourself but you should be good to go with those.

Here's what I have on hand:

I'm sure they're legit, but I'm binning them after they caused my left hand to become paralysed, as I described in another thread

I think I took something like 8-10mg, over the course of a few hours, but they must hit me pretty hard, as I've done some strange things on Xanax, such as blacking out and finding I've put objects in weird places that I have no memory of or reason to do.

My hand has been a wake up call, there's fun fucked-up and then there's dicing with your long term health

8-10mg, over the course of a few hours,

That is a massive dose (≈ 160 - 200mg of diazepam) - I rarely use more than 2mg in any one dose or in any one 24 hour period despite being hopelessly dependant on these kind of medicines. One issue is that they are not particularly suitable for recreational use - the main source of any subjective pleasure from using these tranx tends to be from the rapid relief from high anxiety states, something that makes their use somewhat pointless if you do not tend to operate from a generally neurotic baseline to begin with.

I'm sure they're legit, but I'm binning them after they caused my left hand to become paralysed, as I described in another thread

I think I took something like 8-10mg, over the course of a few hours, but they must hit me pretty hard, as I've done some strange things on Xanax, such as blacking out and finding I've put objects in weird places that I have no memory of or reason to do.

My hand has been a wake up call, there's fun fucked-up and then there's dicing with your long term health

Like @steewith2ees said you are taking a mad dose of alprazolam there mate. I have never gone that high myself and I've been using benzos for years including the occasional binge for a few months when I get depressed etc. I usually top out at 3-4mg alprazolam a day even when I want to be completely zonked.

As I said in my comment above even for a weekend "sesh" (not sure you can call boshing benzos a sesh as such but you know) it was 15mg between three people over the course of two days and that was plenty to get fucked up on.

Lower your doses man. Even if your intent in taking Xanax is purely to get fucked up, you can do that on less than half the dose you took and get there without blacking out or any other serious issues.

thanks for your advice, guys.

I did start off with much lower doses, but didn't notice much, so gradually increased it. I won't be that reckless again

Last edited:
Two days in a row where I've not had my full dose in usual time frames, but tonig.... today I'm needing the shleepy shleep.
It's good not to think about them constantly though :)

Gotta put this out for users of MSJ diazepam... latest WEDINOS results are showing fake MSJ presses containing potent synthetic cannabinoids ("spice") so I'd stay away from these, plenty of dodgy shit going around right now. Many brands of diazepam are fake presses containing flualprazolam currently too. Then there are pressed bars containing flualprazolam, etizolam, and quetiapine... all in one bar. I'm even seeing bars with ketamine in them which I assume is accidental cross-contamination and won't do much orally anyway but still. Bad days to be a benzo user.

Stick to blistered Galenika, all the results on WEDINOS for those show up as legit.

No worries mate, I knew what you meant...

I've also had those Prodes diazepam (pic below) and they felt spot on...But I will keep a look out for the fake version you mention.

Since you and I live around the same area, have you come across the loose MANOS diazepam much? I've been offered them loads and while they seem a bit hit and miss, they are usually reported as containing diazepam by WEDNOS...
I have some of these a couple of boxes but the colour seems off or to be fading or all have the 10 stamp either ?? Any ideas sorry to hop in on thread

Attachments

• B0EB8476-34B4-4FC0-843B-E383E68A4D8B.jpeg
    B0EB8476-34B4-4FC0-843B-E383E68A4D8B.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
  • F23D9E62-ABDB-4618-B224-16CCC1C681B0.jpeg
    F23D9E62-ABDB-4618-B224-16CCC1C681B0.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 9
No worries mate, I knew what you meant...

I've also had those Prodes diazepam (pic below) and they felt spot on...But I will keep a look out for the fake version you mention.

Since you and I live around the same area, have you come across the loose MANOS diazepam much? I've been offered them loads and while they seem a bit hit and miss, they are usually reported as containing diazepam by WEDNOS...
I have some of these a couple of boxes but the colour seems off or to be fading or all have the 10 stamp either ?? Any ideas sorry to hop in on thread

The Prodes that come in strips of 30 are genuine but if they come in strips of 10 or 15 then best avoid them

Ah thanks it’s more because the colour seems to be fading on them , although did just have a nap , got a strip of white 10 mg seems unusual said made by Kern never heard of ? I had this site on an app but deleted can’t find app now been on here about 15 years but not as member

The Kern strips of ten are fakes, usually they're etizolam presses.
Yeah I thought as much thank you , think the blue ones compromides are a bit hit and miss got boxed but I got with some modafresh and they’re Def ok ? I took a couple of the blue ones and did nod off but they make you feel a bit rough so not sure and it seems weird they’re not all marked 10 unless it’s the opposite side and I can’t see them through the blister pack , got some from drs today but they’ve accidentally done me two scripts but the bloody idiot I got to pick them up out both scripts in same chemist , it was an accident he wrote one out and printed on and sent to chemist .. so the dipstick walked into same chemist and got the hand written one done in there next to / attached to GP. Practise going crazy right now .. ;)

@Codiene princess they look legit to me!
Are you thinking they don't all have a 10 on them because they're not all facing the same way in the packet? If so may I be the first to say DURRRRRRR

@Codiene princess they look legit to me!
Are you thinking they don't all have a 10 on them because they're not all facing the same way in the packet? If so may I be the first to say DURRRRRRR
Yes 😂😂😂 I have taken and they seem to be working but yup the 10’s not clear on them all it’s just occurred to me they may be facing different ways 😂😂 thank you , on modafinil today so I’ll be the opposite , I’ve got a medical soon so I’ve gotta be careful it’s a blood one not a urine I think but I’m trying to be double sure afaik modafinil or modafresh clears system pretty quick ... prepared for another doh !!! X

The Kern strips of ten are fakes, usually they're etizolam presses.
If they are don’t they work the same pretty much ? I’ve got a really ridiculous tolerance so wouldn’t they work as a substitute ? I’ll post if they arrive thanks again , this site seems easier to use now , I lost if for a bit couldn’t find and thought it had been taken down :(

Etiz never really did anything for me, though I've heard of peeps who really enjoy it.
They will refrain you from going into withdrawals @Codiene princess but just be careful as always :)

Might be worth sending one for testing like @Wilson Wilson said.... Infact there'd be nothing but HR in it - For you and other peeps out there ;)

Only just about to take my morning dose of Diaz now... I'm rather chuffed with myself ^_^