• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

Benzodiazepines are very easy to get prescribed here. You need to see a doctor for 10-20 £ and tell your symptoms. You usually get a Xanax prescription within half an hour then pay a couple pounds for the Xanax.
Other than very heavy duty medications (usually cancer drugs which of some is imported), most are extremely inexpensive and top quality.
Opiates and stimulants are very very cheap but hard to get prescribed.

Benzodiazepines are very easy to get prescribed here. You need to see a doctor for 10-20 £ and tell your symptoms. You usually get a Xanax prescription within half an hour then pay a couple pounds for the Xanax.
Other than very heavy duty medications (usually cancer drugs which of some is imported), most are extremely inexpensive and top quality.
Opiates and stimulants are very very cheap but hard to get prescribed.

Reckon if I walked into a pharmacy and showed them a box of benzos with a UK prescription label on it they'd just sell another box to me?

Next time I go I'll have a go getting some benzos, seems no reason not to especially if getting Xanax is really so easy and cheap. Can try get enough for a few months and bring 'em back home.

I have a Turkish name too that will probably help me.

It's pretty much impossible for a pharmacist to just give it to you when you show the box. All the prescriptions must match on their system which they use together with the prescribing doctors and Ministry of Health.
But just like I said, you can see a doctor and say that you are really suffering from RLS, even started to have panic attacks, that feel like heart attacks, because of it. You will probably get Gabapentin and Xanax prescription for it. Together, they cost 10£. Plus the doctor's fee which is about 10-20£. Pretty good deal.

It's pretty much impossible for a pharmacist to just give it to you when you show the box. All the prescriptions must match on their system which they use together with the prescribing doctors and Ministry of Health.
But just like I said, you can see a doctor and say that you are really suffering from RLS, even started to have panic attacks, that feel like heart attacks, because of it. You will probably get Gabapentin and Xanax prescription for it. Together, they cost 10£. Plus the doctor's fee which is about 10-20£. Pretty good deal.

Really is. I have legit GAD and history of panic attacks too so it's not like I have to lie about anything. Can just tell the doctor the truth about my anxiety symptoms.

Will keep that in the back of my head.

Benzos my first love, that and opis (dangerous game , I know)

At least in England you still havre a choice, up Scotland we have locally made ones. The deaths have been unreal , but that’s what happens if you take 25/50 add meth and whatever ois, and possibly cider. I love Benzos & opis but I try try, like most us think wo.

Can you almost all remember when boxes of avtavis/teva/crescents. £15 for 2 , £800 for 10k, good times. I had tried locally made ones day in the day when they good. You do get thr off batch fare good, more than likely contain etiz , which I don’t mind like it as a benzo.

The MSJ now appearing to be coming back with all sorts of RC, they mostly used contain disz but not now.

I read a storie MSJ sold their comoany, if it’s true I dunno, i know the fake tubs with blue lids came across from europe , and where decent, always sold.

V game is fucked in the game, bars are the next big thing, I like em, but a time and place & the now ones are potent!!!

Benzos ...

Really good to see you posting fella - I havn't been on properly in months so if you have been back a while that would explain why I have not seen a post before now.

One of the most striking cultural differences between the Scottish street drug scene and the rest of the UK is the wide availability of benzos. While there are of course loads of local dealers they have become somewhat niche (in a similar fashion to people selling LSD - unlike weed / coke / heroin etc you often have to come across a certain circle) and I certainly have always sourced my benzos from diverted pharm sources or of course, from RC vendors when available.

Scotland has always seemed to have had a healthy street benzo scene, one that from an outsiders perspective seems to be historically tied to the temazepam epidemic of the 80's / early 90's but unfortunately, one of the many results of the disgusting legislation that was the knee - jerk PSA, the amount of leftover designer bzd powders were always going to end up in one place - counterfeit diazepam and alprazolam tablets. As a fan of many RC bzd's (with the exception of etizolam which I find just shite beyond description) I would not inherently have a problem being sold tablets that use them as the AI but when that product is described as 10mg diazepam or a 2 - 5mg alprazolam 'bar', then they are as good as useless. I could dig diclazepam, flubromazepam and clonazolam all day(the final 2 being as good as any pharm based bzd I have ever used) but because they were available as either consistently dosed pellets or as a high purity (>99%) powder that could then be volumetrically dosed using PG or, as a personal preference, blue label Smirnoff. But I empathise with the users in Scotland now as the game of Russian roulette is at such a ridiculously high stake for a product that should be easily available and safe - my chemist currently stocks 'Crescent' generic diazepam for his 2 and 10mg product (for some reason all his 5mg are Actavis) with each box of 28 10mg pills costing him just under a quid (about 85 - 90p) each.

Benzos my first love, that and opis (dangerous game , I know)

At least in England you still havre a choice, up Scotland we have locally made ones. The deaths have been unreal , but that’s what happens if you take 25/50 add meth and whatever ois, and possibly cider. I love Benzos & opis but I try try, like most us think wo.

Can you almost all remember when boxes of avtavis/teva/crescents. £15 for 2 , £800 for 10k, good times. I had tried locally made ones day in the day when they good. You do get thr off batch fare good, more than likely contain etiz , which I don’t mind like it as a benzo.

The MSJ now appearing to be coming back with all sorts of RC, they mostly used contain disz but not now.

I read a storie MSJ sold their comoany, if it’s true I dunno, i know the fake tubs with blue lids came across from europe , and where decent, always sold.

V game is fucked in the game, bars are the next big thing, I like em, but a time and place & the now ones are potent!!!

Bloody hell, FTT - long time no see...

Welcome back ?

Can you almost all remember when boxes of avtavis/teva/crescents. £15 for 2 , £800 for 10k, good times.

Miss those days, when the Valium was actually Valium and you’d get proper UK boxed and blistered stuff cheap. Now you’re lucky if you get legit Serbian or Pakistani blisters, those are decent, but you’re more likely to get fakes and even boxed and blistered benzos are increasingly fake e.g. those Neliz that were doing the rounds.

And yeah plenty of MSJ that are full of flubromazolam all of a sudden even though MSJ used to be legit diaz just unreliable doses. But good prices and real diaz is what they used to be.

Miss those days, when the Valium was actually Valium...

I didn't start using bzd's until my head finally blew as a result of the 90's - 9/11 finished me off (I was so paranoid I thought I was going to get drafted into WW3), as the episode came at the end of an August that 1; saw my first long term relationship (3 years) end, then 2; the week after one of my closest friends and colleagues (another RMN) was busted after naively admitting in a police interview that he went raving with his wife and gave her the odd ecstasy tablet (4 year prison sentence for supllyng Class A despite only being physically caught with 1/2 oz. of weed), with the week after that 3;ending with another close friend and colleague dropping dead at work from a massive heart attack (he was 42).... so when it became obvious that smoking more weed and doing even more whizz and pills was not exactly helping the situation and I finally reached the point where most people grow up and stop doing drugs... a neighbour of my recent ex and mine presented me with a strip of his boyfriends Mogadon, something he had just discovered as the perfect antidote for rave / stim hangovers and a few days later, now living back with my ma and pa, I nervously decided to take one of the 10mg pills and having just begun to accept the fact that I was a screaming neurotic, I could not believe the total bliss as every negative thought and psychosomatic symptom completely melted away. It is the only drug that I can say I became instantly addicted to following the first dose and while I have just about managed to avoid a physical dependence through a combination of genuinely responsible use and by taking forced tolerance breaks during periods of completely irresponsible overuse I was and remain hopelessly psychologically dependant on them.

Once the nitrazepam had gone I would never come across the drug again until this summer but with one of my best friends monitoring the situation, he soon disclosed to me that during a recent period of problematic insomnia, his mother had given him 2 tablets of diazepam one night (as a middle aged Midwife and RGN on the wrong end of a troubled marriage she had shedloads of them prescribed) and after helping himself to a bottle, he allowed me to engage in a Saturday night of targeted psychonaughtistry - why his mother had thought that 2 tablets were a suitable answer for an acute attack of insomnia soon became somewhat baffling as they were 10mg. Although they did not feel quite as 'cozy' as the ni-pam it became instantly obvious that they were just as effective and after qualifying the following autumn I soon found that thanks to the ridiculous wastage of unused medicines brought into the hospital I had a limitless supply of diazepam, chlordiazepoxide and lorazepam, rescued from the box on the wards treatment room that contained items marked, but not monitored or audited, for destruction.

Things got a little tighter after I got a new job as a CPN, with my little raids on the medicine bin confined to the odd bank shift I would do on the wards but then we were sent anew Staff Grade doctor, a Dutch lunatic who would carelessly leave half smoked spliffs in his office and who had both bizarre ideas and prescribing habits. When a client of mine, a dual diagnosis patient who's drug habit was so poorly controlled he had to have his diazepam supervised by the local chemist 6 days a week along with his methadone, wanted to go away for the weekend at the last minute on a Friday I asked the doctor how he could possibly take his Rx with him. The doctor then introduced me to 'a drug for epilepsy, which I can give him a prescription for as despite being very similar to diazepam is not something many pharmacists are familiar with - its called Rivotril and although the literature will say otherwise, I find that the 0.5mg tablets are the same as a 7.5mg dose of diazepam'. When the doctor was finally fired, it soon became apparent that he had been prescribing huge amounts of it to all of his patients and it was with their safety genuinely in my mind when I suggested to our manager that she remove all of the unwarranted tablets from the patients home. It was only after I was given this task that I realised what I had done and by the time the pharmacy had destroyed all the crap I had brought them I had rescued no less than 600 2mg Rivotril clonazepam tablets, a stash that lasted me over 18 months and saw it become my new bzd of choice, having more bang for the buck than diazepam.

But despite my dependence on and obsession with bzd's, having tried any compound I have been able to get my hands on (although I prefer long acting brews to avoid multiple daily doses from rebound anxiety, I find midazolam and temazepam particularly lush) I have never managed to get Flunitrazepam in any fashion and despite being a regular user of diazepam for over 18 years, I have only ever had UK and foreign generic diazepam - while I cannot think of a crap product (every diazepam tablet has had an identical effect as opposed to the Auden clonazepam I usually get, which while it does the job fine never seems quite as good as the Roche or Galenika 'Rivotril') I have never taken or even physically seem in real life an actual Roche 'Valium' tablet in any dose.

Fin`

I have this Alprazolam, apparently manufactured by a company called Galenika

Anyone know if these might be legit?

UPDEATE: I went to the Wedinos site and searched for 'Ksalol'. I think the verdict is they're genuine?

Last edited:

UPDEATE: I went to the Wedinos site and searched for 'Ksalol'. I think the verdict is they're genuine?

View attachment 15842

With the one exception a few months back of an out of date box of 0.5mg Pfizer 'Xanax' given to me by a health profession who would have otherwise thrown them out, I have been sourcing these along with other Galenika brand medicines for approx. 4 years now and due to my preference for long acting bzd's have only ever been motivated to acquire intermediate acting drugs for the sake of a comprehensive selection, dictated by the relative ease of availability. In an ideal world, I would choose temazepam as a complimentary product to my diazepam / clonazepam but they are impossible for me to get hold of (the 10 or less boxes I have managed to get over the years have been gifted to me by those either prescribed them regularly who have had spares or by other patients who have found the effects undesirable or intolerable). In reality I initially settled for lorazepam while still nursing, followed by clonazolam during the golden days of domestic RC availability but following the PSA induced blanket ban my new routine involves grabbing 2 or 3 strips of these every time I reload on my clonazepam and diazepam (the 2mg clonazepam tablets I usually get are Galenika 'Rivotril' the brand name having been licenced from Roche with tablets just as good and superior to the domestic Auden generics I also regularly buy and use) and up until about 6 months ago, the diazepam I sourced was again another Galenika product branded as 'Bensedin'. These have now been replaced by my Serbian friend with 'Hemofarm' 10mg diazepam tablets which are just as good and whether or not this has any bearing on the change, the solid reputation that has been earned by Galenika has been enough to generate anecdotal reports of counterfeit 'Bensedin' but to the best of my knowledge they are easily identifiable to anyone familiar with the genuine article and more to the point, their are currently no known instances of counterfeit Galenika 'Rivotril' or 'Ksalol'.

First things last however, something highly symptomatic of my poor and ineffective moderation of late, is that we do not permit pill ID requests here at BL as of course there is no way to confidently discern the contents of any drug product short of a complete GC -MS analysis and by the standards of the site the only advice I can give is to use WEDINOs who are able to perform this exact procedure, as while reagent kits are genuinely useful in HR they are only ever indicative of a substances contents, something that is only ascertainable by use of spectrography...

(Unbelievably, in the US, it is routine for drug suspects to be charged, convicted and incarcerated using no other forensic evidence than reagents - the 'field test's performed on substances seized from drug suspects are identical to the reagent kits for commercial HR use and thanks to the alarming number of false positives given many genuinely innocent people are now serving jail sentences based on nothing more than the results of a roadside colour reaction - mistakes that US LE do not usually have to even care accounting for as the drugs are generally destroyed following the disposal of the offence)

...but as a contributor to the discussion in this thread and with standards much lower than the site in general, I would be highly surprised if the strip of Ksalol photographed was snide - I have an identical strip in my hand - the genuine tablets are usually small and blue 'football' type efforts similar to generic Spanish diazepam 'prode' type products made by companies including Kern and do have a discernable and strong taste of alprazolam to those familiar with it.

The official and still best advice is to get one tested (better to be safe than sorry) but as someone with a long and unhealthy obsession with benzodiazepines and a regular user of 'Ksalol', I would consider this as the first ever instance of fake Galenika alprazolam I have come across yet.

Thank you Stee, this is in the interest of HR after all ;)

I figure Galenika may be Serbian, but still a fairly established manufacturer going from their wiki page, so unlikely to make dodgy meds.

several people have submitted the same brand to Wedinos and the results are: 'Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Alprazolam' , which I assume means they tested as they should?

Last edited:
No worries mate, I knew what you meant...

I've also had those Prodes diazepam (pic below) and they felt spot on...But I will keep a look out for the fake version you mention.

Since you and I live around the same area, have you come across the loose MANOS diazepam much? I've been offered them loads and while they seem a bit hit and miss, they are usually reported as containing diazepam by WEDNOS...

@Tranced - you must have come across these floating around Newcastle/North East area? They seem to be everywhere... View attachment 14541

Hmmm, I could swear I bought some of those in Heaton in the summer. I necked quite a few and had very little effect, but my tolerance can really play tricks with me.

The kid I got the fake kern from is pushing hard on the fakes (I don't know him). Tried to sell my mate some fake activas. It's not 2014 FFS, if you're going for the budget option just get some MSJ's; cheap and cheerful, and they work.

I had a bottle of Rivotril not too long ago, pharmacy, each tablet printed with Roche and a cotton bud stuff into the bottle, fragile little things. Since them I just had had Paxam 2 for clonazepam, my standard script, but even Indian generics years ago tasted the same, I know too many brand names probably... but I saw this thread mentioning diazepam generisc, in my experience, Zepose-10, DIAZ-10, and Digipam-10 are all totally on point, mine were always blister packed

Like others have said it really depends on the brand, Indian drugs vary a lot and there's fakes of certain brands too, like Ranbaxy even though they're blistered there's been fakes coming into WEDINOS containing etizolam and/or melatonin.

Eastern European benzos are most reliable at the moment. As others have said, Galenika is almost always legit, they do diaz, clonaz, and alpraz and they're all good. Hemofarm is another good Eastern European brand that does diazepam, lorazepam, and bromazepam, the latter of which is obscure but very underrated. One of my favourite benzos by far.

There's also some good old Pakistani benzos doing the rounds, Martin Dow Valium branded blisters seem to be all over the UK recently. They licensed the Valium brand from Roche. Usually I am wary of anything with the Valium brand on it, but these are confirmed by WEDINOS and the good old drug tester in my gob to be legit.

Ones to avoid at the moment are Ranbaxy (etiz and melatonin doing the rounds as of late), Watson (DAN 5620 imprint - these are loose etiz presses with random doses), Neliz (new batches have diaz but older batches have mixes of random RC's, you don't know which you've got just from looking), and MSJ. Yes MSJ used to be reliable diazepam even though the dose varied, but recent WEDINOS submissions have seen fake MSJ's full of random RC benzos, sometimes very potent ones like flubromazolam which is a nasty surprise if you're expecting diazepam as it's a very VERY strong sleeper. So I'd give them a miss at the mo.
How are you able to order from Galenika or Homofarm I don't see anywhere on their website to order the product?

How are you able to order from Galenika, Hemofarm on the website I don't see a way to order?

How are you able to order from Galenika or Homofarm I don't see anywhere on their website to order the product?

You probably just need a few million pounds and a license or two.

Am I right in thinking it's not possible to become chemically addicted to clonazepam if you take 2mg every 3 days?

Am I right in thinking it's not possible to become chemically addicted to clonazepam if you take 2mg every 3 days?

While it never hurts and reduces the potential for harm to ask these questions, especially here, one should never operate under the assumption that absolute answers are standard norms - the potential for addiction exists in most if not all situations involving regular drug use (notwithstanding the chronic use of classic hallucinogens which always seems somewhat limited due to the massive leap in tolerance they usually induce, preventing most from achieving a desirable effect if attempts are made on a daily basis) and as such cannot be predicted with any reasonable degree of accuracy in any one individual. So, although informed answers can of course be given based on probability they should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

While clonazepam does not appear to have the the level of long lasting active metabolites that diazepam does, its similar duration of action in terms of the primary drug effect would suggest that regular users may be exposed to at least, some degree of accumulation. During a recent attempt to give a clean drug screen, I still failed despite making some effort to present as benzo free, having gone four days since last using one (clonazepam, 2mg) and despite oral swabs being particularly poor at detecting bzd use compared to other screening methods I still proved positive, suggesting that my regular clonazepam usage (at a minimum I use bzds at least twice a week, at doses roughly = to 2mg clonazepam, the alternatives usually being 30mg of diazepam or if late on an evening, 2mg alprazolam) had led to significant retention of the drug in my body.

While 0.5mg of clonazepam does not seem like much to folk on here, it is still clinically considered as being equipotent to 10mg of diazepam, so, as 2mg of clonazepam every 3 days = more than 0.5mg in any one given 24 hour period, I would suggest that it is more than possible to develop at least some physical dependence and while the sudden cessation of a ≈ 10mg diazepam a day habit is less likely to cause seizures and the like than some bzd habits it is still a significant withdrawal experience for the user to go through.

I didn't start using bzd's until my head finally blew as a result of the 90's - 9/11 finished me off (I was so paranoid I thought I was going to get drafted into WW3), as the episode came at the end of an August that 1; saw my first long term relationship (3 years) end, then 2; the week after one of my closest friends and colleagues (another RMN) was busted after naively admitting in a police interview that he went raving with his wife and gave her the odd ecstasy tablet (4 year prison sentence for supllyng Class A despite only being physically caught with 1/2 oz. of weed), with the week after that 3;ending with another close friend and colleague dropping dead at work from a massive heart attack (he was 42).... so when it became obvious that smoking more weed and doing even more whizz and pills was not exactly helping the situation and I finally reached the point where most people grow up and stop doing drugs... a neighbour of my recent ex and mine presented me with a strip of his boyfriends Mogadon, something he had just discovered as the perfect antidote for rave / stim hangovers and a few days later, now living back with my ma and pa, I nervously decided to take one of the 10mg pills and having just begun to accept the fact that I was a screaming neurotic, I could not believe the total bliss as every negative thought and psychosomatic symptom completely melted away. It is the only drug that I can say I became instantly addicted to following the first dose and while I have just about managed to avoid a physical dependence through a combination of genuinely responsible use and by taking forced tolerance breaks during periods of completely irresponsible overuse I was and remain hopelessly psychologically dependant on them.

Once the nitrazepam had gone I would never come across the drug again until this summer but with one of my best friends monitoring the situation, he soon disclosed to me that during a recent period of problematic insomnia, his mother had given him 2 tablets of diazepam one night (as a middle aged Midwife and RGN on the wrong end of a troubled marriage she had shedloads of them prescribed) and after helping himself to a bottle, he allowed me to engage in a Saturday night of targeted psychonaughtistry - why his mother had thought that 2 tablets were a suitable answer for an acute attack of insomnia soon became somewhat baffling as they were 10mg. Although they did not feel quite as 'cozy' as the ni-pam it became instantly obvious that they were just as effective and after qualifying the following autumn I soon found that thanks to the ridiculous wastage of unused medicines brought into the hospital I had a limitless supply of diazepam, chlordiazepoxide and lorazepam, rescued from the box on the wards treatment room that contained items marked, but not monitored or audited, for destruction.

Things got a little tighter after I got a new job as a CPN, with my little raids on the medicine bin confined to the odd bank shift I would do on the wards but then we were sent anew Staff Grade doctor, a Dutch lunatic who would carelessly leave half smoked spliffs in his office and who had both bizarre ideas and prescribing habits. When a client of mine, a dual diagnosis patient who's drug habit was so poorly controlled he had to have his diazepam supervised by the local chemist 6 days a week along with his methadone, wanted to go away for the weekend at the last minute on a Friday I asked the doctor how he could possibly take his Rx with him. The doctor then introduced me to 'a drug for epilepsy, which I can give him a prescription for as despite being very similar to diazepam is not something many pharmacists are familiar with - its called Rivotril and although the literature will say otherwise, I find that the 0.5mg tablets are the same as a 7.5mg dose of diazepam'. When the doctor was finally fired, it soon became apparent that he had been prescribing huge amounts of it to all of his patients and it was with their safety genuinely in my mind when I suggested to our manager that she remove all of the unwarranted tablets from the patients home. It was only after I was given this task that I realised what I had done and by the time the pharmacy had destroyed all the crap I had brought them I had rescued no less than 600 2mg Rivotril clonazepam tablets, a stash that lasted me over 18 months and saw it become my new bzd of choice, having more bang for the buck than diazepam.

But despite my dependence on and obsession with bzd's, having tried any compound I have been able to get my hands on (although I prefer long acting brews to avoid multiple daily doses from rebound anxiety, I find midazolam and temazepam particularly lush) I have never managed to get Flunitrazepam in any fashion and despite being a regular user of diazepam for over 18 years, I have only ever had UK and foreign generic diazepam - while I cannot think of a crap product (every diazepam tablet has had an identical effect as opposed to the Auden clonazepam I usually get, which while it does the job fine never seems quite as good as the Roche or Galenika 'Rivotril') I have never taken or even physically seem in real life an actual Roche 'Valium' tablet in any dose.

Fin`

Mad story mate hope you are doing alright managing your benzo use these days. Mad that doc just threw clonazepam at fucking everyone even drug addicts. It is surprisingly easy to get clonazepam as long as the doc trusts you with benzos in general though I got a script myself, was moved from diazepam to clonazepam just by asking my GP and was stuck straight on 2mg. I get the Roche Rivotril brand name too not the Audens. I only had the Auden once when I had to use a different pharmacy from usual and they gave me a couple hundred 0.5mg Audens instead of my usual 2mg's. Went back to my normal pharmacy the next month and got my Roche Rivotril 2mg again. They seem to just keep getting them. Love it.

Oh and here's a mad story from my bird actually, her dad has morphine addiction on his record right, and his GP called him in to get assessed and was told he can no longer be given gabapentin anymore as it's a controlled drug. So what do they give him instead? A bottle of Oramorph. I shit you not.

View attachment 15842

I have a load of those Ksalol right here next to me and they're 100% legit alprazolam no doubt about it. Me, my girl, and a mate ate 15 of them over the weekend like sweets. The company making those, Galenika, is usually a good shout in general. Their diazepam and clonazepam has always been good when I've had too.

If in any doubt send one to WEDINOS yourself but you should be good to go with those.

Here's what I have on hand:

PJuY4f0.jpg