• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

^ From a professional opinion (arseholes et al) looks self inflicted.

Don't be a dick (or at least bigger one than usual)... of course it's not "self inflicted" what would be the point in that? And what "professional opinion" gives you the right to make such judgements? . Having worked in the emergency medical leaving the army. I guarantee my "professions opinion" outweighs yours...

I know its hard for you but try to refrain from being a cunt at others expenses.

Don't be a dick (or at least bigger one than usual)... of course it's not "self inflicted" what would be the point in that? And what "professional opinion" gives you the right to make such judgements? . Having worked in the emergency medical leaving the army. I guarantee my "professions opinion" outweighs yours...

I know its hard for you but try to refrain from being a cunt at others expenses.
Ignore the taunts mate, sometimes he seems like a proper dude, but he has something with you apparently

I have been using my old favourite Etizolam again these last few months. I have a great person who gets in either the Etizest or Atizolm 1mg blistered packs. I find both as good as each other and so much better than the blue pellets that used to be sold before the law changed. They really do help get rid of anxiety and are a great aid in helping me to fall asleep each night.

Etizolam is honestly great. I always pick up Etizest when I come by it. Perfect combo of functional anxiolytic and a nice buzz. No horrible rebound despite the short half-life too. The withdrawal is not as severe as regular benzos either, especially alprazolam which has probably one of the worst. All-around I prefer etizolam to alprazolam easily.

Miss the days when it was legal and I could just order a few hundred for the next day whenever I wanted.

I have been using my old favourite Etizolam again these last few months. I have a great person who gets in either the Etizest or Atizolm 1mg blistered packs. I find both as good as each other and so much better than the blue pellets that used to be sold before the law changed. They really do help get rid of anxiety and are a great aid in helping me to fall asleep each night.

Etizest and “Etivan 2” are all I had tried then stumbled into Atzolm. Def rate it!

I bought some blue Diaz a few months ago. Maybe it was TEVA. 10 days later i took an urine-test. I thought they were out the system by now, but it came back positive for diazepam, (which is expected), but also diclazepam. This is a much cheaper RC-drug, but is very similar to Diaz. Just not as potent.
I suspect many of the diazepam-vendors dilute the mix before pressing, with diclazepam. Just to save money, i guess. Extremely cynical.
I read about the same case for Rivotril. In Norway, the market is full of bottles of Roche - Rivotril 2mg, 100 tabs. I can get them for 500 kr., which is equivalent to cirka. 50 Euro or 80 Dollar.
I read reports about some of those tested a few years ago, contained clonazoLAM and ClonazePAM. Clonazolam is extremely potent, so you don't ned many milli or micrograms to get a strong effect.
These Roche-bottles has been on the market for over 10 years. It is not possible for the producer to screw up like that, is it? It must be shady eastern-europeans making them, very professionally.
Now, I see a boom in the market for Ksalol, which is xanax produced by a compay called Galenika. I believe they are very popular and easy to get in Sweden also.
But maybe some of the are fake. I've had some that broke into pieces, when I pressed them out of the blister.
RC-chemicals in powder-form is incredible cheap, often produced in China. It's a big counterfeit market, so they are very professional in copying and manufacturing the packaging of known pharmaceutical brands.
Any thoughts?

But to answer your question:
Yes, this is normal. Especcially if pills are obtained loose and not in blister.
Diazepam and xanax-bars are probably the two drugs you might stay away from, if you don't know the origin. A 17 year old, died a while ago. they found Both alprazolam and Fentanyl(!) in his body.
He died because of fentanyl is 100 times more powerful than morphine. but that is just insane! Why mix fentanyl in the batch?
Take care! :)

Diaclapam doesnt show up in drug tests

Zepams r tested 10mg diaz :) Msjs r hit and miss but r more reliable than most. Best of never starting tbh... awful to come of, absolute horrid :(

Anyone have a view about DigiPam (Indian diazepam). Wedinos says it is diazepam, but of course we don't know how strong. I got a tester strip and found the pills very chalky, which happens to be something I really hate. But a friend got through his and said it felt about right for 10mg diaz.

I

These are definitely real though mate..2 of them sent me to sleep for 12 hours straight and also completely eliminated my recurring nightmares of Afghanistan... They were expensive though at £20 for 30.

Hey mate, just to clarify; I wasn't disputing or claiming you had, or were likely to have, fakes. I tend to think that any seasoned bluelighter who dabbles in benzos can probably spot the fakes. I'm just pointing out that we should all be alert, because clearly factories capable of producing legit(ish) looking blister packs are quite capable of and actively producing fakes of respected brands... as has happened repeatedly in the past. It really seems to be a case of cat and mouse, but my warning is general and to everyone - they have caught up.

Anyway, case in point: this weekend I had fake Kern diazepam.

Here is a reference photograph I found on the internet of real Kern Diazepam. The box is a big wide rectangle containing diagonally placed, small and well pressed tablets. Anybody who has tried them will know this; the packaging and press is quite distinctive.

Real Kern Diazepam (sourced from google images):
7P7JeCR.jpg

Fake kern diazepam purchased near Newcastle:
u9o08pf.jpg

I mean, the first giveaway was that they did fuck all. Then I noticed the box. They were sourced locally via a friend (from his new contact) as 2 boxes for £30. As you can see the box is a longer rectangle, with the tablets spaces two at a time and ten in a strip. They are more similar in design to the activas. The tablets are very big and chalky - quick to dissolve. Very generic looking, big and white. Basically, completely fucking different.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. I've only had this problem when purchasing locally - I think (generally) vendors are more switched on to this kind of stuff, or quickly find out via user feedback.

Edit: Just remembered that apocalypse_when posted some of the legit looking ones on the last page, for further reference. Click for link to post.

It should also be noted that they might be active - with something - as I have perma-tolerace issues. But they did nothing for me, whereas my friends legit ones that we bought the other week did work. Either way, they're blatantly some kind of bunk copy.

Last edited:
I did mention a page or so ago that the Kern Prodes that come in strips 0f 30 are legit but if in a strip of 10 or 15 then they are fakes.

I know we're not supposed to source, but there is at least one online site that sells prescription meds (including Benzos) no questions asked, and all the indications I've got is that they're legitimate. I'd just hate to think of people getting very ill from taking fake/poison pills

Hey mate, just to clarify; I wasn't disputing or claiming you had, or were likely to have, fakes. I tend to think that any seasoned bluelighter who dabbles in benzos can probably spot the fakes. I'm just pointing out that we should all be alert, because clearly factories capable of producing legit(ish) looking blister packs are quite capable of and actively producing fakes of respected brands... as has happened repeatedly in the past. It really seems to be a case of cat and mouse, but my warning is general and to everyone - they have caught up.

Anyway, case in point: this weekend I had fake Kern diazepam.

Here is a reference photograph I found on the internet of real Kern Diazepam. The box is a big wide rectangle containing diagonally placed, small and well pressed tablets. Anybody who has tried them will know this; the packaging and press is quite distinctive.

Real Kern Diazepam (sourced from google images):
7P7JeCR.jpg

Fake kern diazepam purchased near Newcastle:
u9o08pf.jpg

I mean, the first giveaway was that they did fuck all. Then I noticed the box. They were sourced locally via a friend (from his new contact) as 2 boxes for £30. As you can see the box is a longer rectangle, with the tablets spaces two at a time and ten in a strip. They are more similar in design to the activas. The tablets are very big and chalky - quick to dissolve. Very generic looking, big and white. Basically, completely fucking different.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. I've only had this problem when purchasing locally - I think (generally) vendors are more switched on to this kind of stuff, or quickly find out via user feedback.

Edit: Just remembered that apocalypse_when posted some of the legit looking ones on the last page, for further reference. Click for link to post.

It should also be noted that they might be active - with something - as I have perma-tolerace issues. But they did nothing for me, whereas my friends legit ones that we bought the other week did work. Either way, they're blatantly some kind of bunk copy.

No worries mate, I knew what you meant...

I've also had those Prodes diazepam (pic below) and they felt spot on...But I will keep a look out for the fake version you mention.

Since you and I live around the same area, have you come across the loose MANOS diazepam much? I've been offered them loads and while they seem a bit hit and miss, they are usually reported as containing diazepam by WEDNOS...

Attachments

• DSC_0307.JPG
    DSC_0307.JPG
    507.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Just asked my ex-gf to go back to my house and retrieve my black headphone case so I could have my ear-buds in to watch YouTube etc. at night and not bother the other patients in ICU.

Well, there were no headphones inside the case but she did send a pic of the 200 or so MANOS blues that I had apparently put there and forgot about though...

Unfortunately, she says she's 'confiscated' all of them 'for my own good' and flat out refused to bring me any at all during visiting time tonight lol!! Oh well, never mind. They're giving me 2 x 0.5mg clonazepam at night time anyway which is better than nothing at all I suppose...

@Tranced - you must have come across these floating around Newcastle/North East area? They seem to be everywhere... DSC_0410.JPG

@Tranced I think that blister a ne tablet are being pumped out somewhere with different foil as fakes for a lot of stuff at the moment.

The ones in your pic are identical, apart from the foil, to some "Teva zolpidem" I got and I've seen supposed zopiclone packaged like that too.

WEDINOS says the zolpidem are erizolam, so yours probably were too. I had to take 5 with fairly low tolerance to feel anything at all so they're either dosed low or inconsistently. They were super chalky and tasted almost of nothing.

Those fake Prodes diazepam are usually etizolam too going by WEDINOS, although some are just melatonin.

The Indian ones are most likely fake. Possibly contain another, cheaper benzo. Possibly not.
I had some once and they were shit.

The loose msjs always vary in strength too. Because they are fake aswel.
Like others have mentioned they're bit of a lucky dip strength wise sometimes you get 2mg sometimes 30mg lol, not ideal. But cheap!

You get what you pay for is the bottom line here.
I've recently came across double barrel Msj s they r good. But where they r black market they release to to much Benz o in an unregulated timed release frame so one goes high does daft things then pass out.I've found no matter wat warning I give to people bout to use them .addicts r not responsible enough for the Msj to be released on the general addict population. A VERY CONCERNED LINK

In Turkey, 10mg Diazepam usually comes in capsules. The one in the picture (25× Diazepam 10mg) is 0,5£.
30×Rivotril 2mg (Clonozepam) is 1,75£. We also have Clonazepam 2,5mg Drops which cost 1 £.
benzodiazepine.jpeg

10 x Diazepam 10mg IV/IM is 1,6£diazepam 10mg.jpg

Last edited:
Turkey is pretty good for acquiring certain things. I was there not too long ago and my partner acquired an ear infection from scuba diving, we go into the nearest chemist and the guy spoke no English, he motions to the PC which he loads up Google, few moments later and about ten Lira later, we left with some Codeine and Amoxicillin. No questions asked.

Turkey is pretty good for acquiring certain things. I was there not too long ago and my partner acquired an ear infection from scuba diving, we go into the nearest chemist and the guy spoke no English, he motions to the PC which he loads up Google, few moments later and about ten Lira later, we left with some Codeine and Amoxicillin. No questions asked.

I got family there, think it's time to give them a visit...