• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

you guys get the roche rivotril in blisters?

I always get them in bottles, 30x2mg bottles, 100x2mg bottles or 50x0,5 mg bottles. they usually have a wool pice/waddling when they are sealed

they indeed cause delusions of sobriety, I always take 1, wait 2 hours, I don't really feel them so I end up taking 5-6 of 2mg pills and I'm just slurring and bopping between the walls of the house

sometimes I think I get a russian roche because instead of writing roche on the back of them with a little 2 in the middle on the lower side, they got a huge 2 on it. they are not bought from the street so I assume they are just from a different country.

FTR I've heard that there might be fake galenika diaz doing the rounds, just like happened to the Actavis diazepam. My friend has seen/shown me EC results from a private board he uses, although I can't remember the details. I guess it happens to any popular brand given time.

I have a solid source which yielded consistent/legit strips, but I also got some locally which failed to have an effect twice... and the effect they did have seemed somewhat delayed compared to diaz.

Either way I get the feeling that the galenika are on the way out slightly in favour of Kern. I've struggled getting them as easily recently. Shame because it was nice being able to get a 15 strip insead of a 30. Tempting little cunts that they are and all that.

A_W mate you are the unluckiest motherfucker alive, I only knew one other person that would fuck himself up like this constantly and that was my dad lol

I'm not surprised that you need so many opioids with accidents like that, are you falling because of the benzos or because the leg is fucked up?

you guys get the roche rivotril in blisters?

Yep I have had it in bottles before from Spain but my script comes in blisters. All Roche brand.

FTR I've heard that there might be fake galenika diaz doing the rounds, just like happened to the Actavis diazepam. My friend has seen/shown me EC results from a private board he uses, although I can't remember the details. I guess it happens to any popular brand given time.

I know the forum you're talking about. How recent are those results? There was one vendor selling fake underdosed Galenika blisters but the vast majority of them remained legit. Even the fake ones still contained the right drug, just a low dose, and only one vendor was selling them.

But yeah it does seem like Galenika are getting harder to come by. They're certainly not flooding the market in the same way they used to. But as one brand goes another comes. As far as diazepam goes I see those Martin Dow, Hemofarm, Auparin, and "diazepam prodes" blisters taking over as legit, which honestly is very good to have multiple brands that are testing as legit, even the recent Neliz batches are testing as legit. For alprazolam blisters it's Pinix and a couple others, sometimes even Pfizer Xanax blisters of "footballs" although usually those are only the pink 0.5mg, got some of those myself. Clonazepam I still see coming from Galenika and no one else at least going by WEDINOS results. Bromazepam and lorazepam seem to be coming only from Hemofarm and those are top quality.

I think there were some issues with fake ones under the Prodes name a while back, but in the last few months Wedinos has been confirming them as diazepam.
I believe that the Prodes that come in strips of 30 are the genuine ones.

any of you knowledegable chaps know if these Alprazolams I acquired might be fake? ALKO appears to be an Indian manufacturer

This is my first time trying Xanax - I read that 1mg is supposed to be quite high for a recreational dose. But here goes....

Last edited:
any of you knowledegable chaps know if these Alprazolams I acquired might be fake? ALKO appears to be an Indian manufacturer

View attachment 13701

This is my first time trying Xanax - I read that 1mg is supposed to be quite high for a recreational dose. But here goes....
Someone submitted an ALKO-1 for lab testing at Wedinos and it was confirmed as alprazolam. Obviously can't guarantee yours are the same, but seems likely to be ok. Go for a small dose first (e.g. quarter or half) - you can always take more after an hour if you want.

It seems to mainly be bars of xanax that are dodgy... showing up full of everything from research chemicals to doxepin (a tricyclic antidepressant and awful thing to put in a "xanax" bar since it goes very badly with the common SSRI antidepressants that a lot of people take!).

Yep I have had it in bottles before from Spain but my script comes in blisters. All Roche brand.

I know the forum you're talking about. How recent are those results? There was one vendor selling fake underdosed Galenika blisters but the vast majority of them remained legit. Even the fake ones still contained the right drug, just a low dose, and only one vendor was selling them.

But yeah it does seem like Galenika are getting harder to come by. They're certainly not flooding the market in the same way they used to. But as one brand goes another comes. As far as diazepam goes I see those Martin Dow, Hemofarm, Auparin, and "diazepam prodes" blisters taking over as legit, which honestly is very good to have multiple brands that are testing as legit, even the recent Neliz batches are testing as legit. For alprazolam blisters it's Pinix and a couple others, sometimes even Pfizer Xanax blisters of "footballs" although usually those are only the pink 0.5mg, got some of those myself. Clonazepam I still see coming from Galenika and no one else at least going by WEDINOS results. Bromazepam and lorazepam seem to be coming only from Hemofarm and those are top quality.

That's probably the result in question then, although they must be more prevalent if at least one vendor on the dnm's had them. I definitely think I had them from Newcastle on two occasions, although it could admitedly have been tolerance.

Unfortunately I'm seeing less Hemofarm & Auparin as well, but yeah, something always comes in to replace them. I guess you've just got to keep on top with threads like this.

It's such a shame that the once reliable 2mg xanax bars are such a shit show now. The anti-depressent result was shocking.

Someone submitted an ALKO-1 for lab testing at Wedinos and it was confirmed as alprazolam. Obviously can't guarantee yours are the same, but seems likely to be ok. Go for a small dose first (e.g. quarter or half) - you can always take more after an hour if you want.

It seems to mainly be bars of xanax that are dodgy... showing up full of everything from research chemicals to doxepin (a tricyclic antidepressant and awful thing to put in a "xanax" bar since it goes very badly with the common SSRI antidepressants that a lot of people take!).

thanks.

What's a bar?

thanks.

What's a bar?
UPJ00940.jpg

I

I have a solid source which yielded consistent/legit strips, but I also got some locally which failed to have an effect twice... and the effect they did have seemed somewhat delayed compared to diaz.

Either way I get the feeling that the galenika are on the way out slightly in favour of Kern. I've struggled getting them as easily recently. Shame because it was nice being able to get a 15 strip insead of a 30. Tempting little cunts that they are and all that.

These are definitely real though mate..2 of them sent me to sleep for 12 hours straight and also completely eliminated my recurring nightmares of Afghanistan... They were expensive though at £20 for 30.

Oh I see, what a cunt, you should've bent that razor in his ass. Even if they don't agree with you it's veeeery disrespectful to act like this with someone who risked his life and lost mates in a war.

Onto a winner there, I got two blisters of those (one old, one new) all I can say is Galenika's benzos are on par with any UK pharmas easily. Also got two blisters of the actual Roche Rivotril too (script).

Some HR advice though if you are not used to clonazepam go low and slow. Start with a quarter or half at most. Clonazepam 2mg is potent especially if you're only used to diazepam. The fact they hit slowly when popped normally and cause delusions of sobriety don't help either so I say stick a quarter under your tongue, wait 10 mins then try getting up and actually walking to gauge just how mashed you are.

Enjoy!
Awesome. They are brilliant. Luckily I've got a lot of experience with entire 2mg pills. Really enjoying them so far. Just how I remember them :)

Really just make me feel content and feel on top of the world. Through in an 80mg OC ER crushed up and snorted and I'm feeling very sedated, warm, smiling to music etc. Tempted to look at what I should try and get a hold off next.

Maybe some 2cb, acid, MDMA, shrooms or GBL. Or even meth or decent coke. Feeling spoiled for choice. Especially when been out the game for like years.

No mate, i got into a fight with a cunt who said something derogatory about my Regiment saying Paras deserved to lose so many dead in Sangin because who were "murderers" and as i was fighting him his mste slashed me...

Suffice to say it didn't end well for either of them...how can these fuckwits not understand the difference between a professional soldier fighting a war and a common street murderer who kills old ladies in peacetime England?

Bad leg or not anyone who says something or that about my fallen brothers to my face is gonna get their head stomped on....i don't care if they have a blade or not...
I've faced much worse.
Jeebuss mate that is fuckin horrible of those cunts :mad:
I know I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER of how your past effects your present, but could you have used words instead? Or is it a case of the shear despicable shit he said triggered the violent act and you couldn't help it?
I'm sorry and know that I have no right to ask this, so don't reply if you don't want. But at the very least get that cut seen to very quickly!!!! Or as quickly as the NHS will "allow" :(<3

View attachment 13701

Those are legit mate. Been WEDINOS tested a few times always coming back as alpraz. Had a mate who got a few blisters too (paid fucking £25 per blister what a bump!) and they were legit too, tried one for her out of the kindness of my heart. These are the white pills that say "NT 1" or something on them yeah?

How did ya feel from 1mg? With low tolerance that should have done you nicely.

That's probably the result in question then, although they must be more prevalent if at least one vendor on the dnm's had them. I definitely think I had them from Newcastle on two occasions, although it could admitedly have been tolerance.

Unfortunately I'm seeing less Hemofarm & Auparin as well, but yeah, something always comes in to replace them. I guess you've just got to keep on top with threads like this.

It's such a shame that the once reliable 2mg xanax bars are such a shit show now. The anti-depressent result was shocking.

It is still possible to find decent bars pressed with alprazolam but they are sporadically dosed so can hardly recommend those either. I say definitely go for blister packs and stay away from bars. I only ever buy bars as a last resort.

The actual good quality bars that were such good presses they looked (and probably felt) identical to pharma stopped in 2017 because the only vendor selling them got nicked, therefore the supply dried up overnight and the market was taken over by clowns.

And yeah the doxepin bars were flooding the whole country for months going by WEDINOS. Utterly disgusting imo. More recent results seem to suggest the bars doing the rounds now at least contain benzos. The latest batch seems to be mostly flualprazolam which makes sense as a substitution since it feels the same, even has the same bitter taste, but you only need to press half the dose.

From just a couple days ago:

Those are legit mate. Been WEDINOS tested a few times always coming back as alpraz. Had a mate who got a few blisters too (paid fucking £25 per blister what a bump!) and they were legit too, tried one for her out of the kindness of my heart. These are the white pills that say "NT 1" or something on them yeah?

How did ya feel from 1mg? With low tolerance that should have done you nicely.

Yeah they have N/T on one side and a tick that looks like the Nike swoosh on the other side

I took one and I fell asleep because I was tired anyway, so hard to judge yet. The problem with taking things at night sometimes is you can't tell as easily how they affect you as you can in the day time, at least that's what I find.

I'm also using them to try and potentiate Pregabalin - if they do, then I'll hopefully be able to use less quantity of Pregabalin, because the tolerance issue means I've been taking crazy amounts of Preg lately

Last edited: