• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Generic diazepam

From what I have heard the Galenika Bensedin are supposed to be some of the best diazepams on the market at the moment. I never bought the Indian generics in the end as a mate had ordered a load of proper pharmaceutical Etizolam from abroad. I bought a box of 100 from him and all the pills were in blister packs. Very nice they were too. A few days ago I received a small sample of 5 2mg Xanax bars. I was surprised at how small they actually are. I broke one in half so i could see how 1mg would feel first and an hour or so later I put the other half(1mg) under my tongue and let it slowly dissolve away.

I had 2 bags of gear earlier in the day but I don't think they played any part in how the Xanax hit me. I could hardly keep my eyes open and kept falling facedown onto my laptop. My mate had to keep prodding me as I was nearly spilling my cup of tea which eventually I did spill all down my t-shirt. My memory of events is very sketchy and I think I'd prefer Etizolam or Diazepam for recreational purposes.

I have heard that there are a lot of fake Kern Prodes diazepams doing the rounds at the moment.

Last edited:
Also do let us know.how you got on with the Indian generics! I got 40 odd tiny msj's last week, and they deffo grafted, but I found some stronger than others. I prefer to know if I'm eating 20mg, that's exactly what I'm getting.

I think I am going to give the Indian generics a miss. I've got another box of 100 Etizolam coming soon and then I intend to buy the MSJ's again. I've never had a problem with the MSJ's. Sure sometimes the pills may differ a bit in strength but they have always contained diazepam and never let me down.

Etizest! I havent heard that name in years haha.
I used to eat those little pink cunts like sweets when they were dirt cheap on the UK RC sites. Up to and sometimes over 50 a day! A strip when I woke up. A strip at morning break. A strip at lunch. A strip after work. A strip before bed.
Good times.
Alot of forgotten times too XD

Defo go with them over the indian ones if you can!

The only thing i hated about the MSJs was the blue tounge and mouth they gave when taken sublingually, a tell tale sign of fakes. And the chalky texture, compared to how say the teva or actavis diaz acted subling...

I kinda miss benzos when i talk about them. Becase i rememher the good times. But then i remember the dependance, nearly dying from a cold turkey, the withdrawals, the horrible horrible, brain zapping, chest stabbing, twitching, cold sweat, hot flush, appetite killing withdrawals, the looooong ass taper, more withdrawals, the PAWS...not to mention all the blackouts lol

Yeah, fuck abusing them! Good luck peeps

I get some Diazepam from my GP occasionally but it doesn't seem to do much for me. I take 40mg and it makes me feel slightly light headed but that's about all. The next day I don't' feel like eating anything - anyone experienced this side effect?

I get some Diazepam from my GP occasionally but it doesn't seem to do much for me. I take 40mg and it makes me feel slightly light headed but that's about all. The next day I don't' feel like eating anything - anyone experienced this side effect?
Sucks you don't get much out of them, but wow lucky you getting Diaz off ya GP!

From what I have heard the Galenika Bensedin are supposed to be some of the best diazepams on the market at the moment. I never bought the Indian generics in the end as a mate had ordered a load of proper pharmaceutical Etizolam from abroad. I bought a box of 100 from him and all the pills were in blister packs. Very nice they were too. A few days ago I received a small sample of 5 2mg Xanax bars. I was surprised at how small they actually are. I broke one in half so i could see how 1mg would feel first and an hour or so later I put the other half(1mg) under my tongue and let it slowly dissolve away.

I had 2 bags of gear earlier in the day but I don't think they played any part in how the Xanax hit me. I could hardly keep my eyes open and kept falling facedown onto my laptop. My mate had to keep prodding me as I was nearly spilling my cup of tea which eventually I did spill all down my t-shirt. My memory of events is very sketchy and I think I'd prefer Etizolam or Diazepam for recreational purposes.

I have heard that there are a lot of fake Kern Prodes diazepams doing the rounds at the moment.
The Galenika Bensedin are great. I don't think I've ever had a fake. The 2mg clonazepam are great too,!
I have a love/hate relationship with etizest, which I won't go into. The colour, bittersweet taste, and melty goodness does make me crave the fuckers tho!

^^^ people dont read I posted same a short while back and tbh with the pathetically
low post count it's a bit rubbish

That's the US. In Europe Roche's clonazepam based medicine is called 'Rivotril'. Exactly the same product as 'Klonopin' but different brand name. Galenika (the Balkan manufacturers of 'Ksalol' alprazolam and 'Bensedin' diazepam) have a license from Roche to brand their clonazepam as 'Rivotril' as well and the product is identical in effect.

I believe youve had the MANO 10mg generic diaz from Thailand...

What do you think of then?

The Galenika Bensedin are great. I don't think I've ever had a fake. The 2mg clonazepam are great too,!
I have a love/hate relationship with etizest, which I won't go into. The colour, bittersweet taste, and melty goodness does make me crave the fuckers tho!

Sorry for coming back to an old thread, but it might be useful to someone... Agree Bensedin are a very reliable and good quality type of diaz. The other I'd put in that category, maybe even a little bit better, are Apaurin from KRKA Pharma. They are pressed very hard so no crumbliness, and they snap perfectly into two halves if you need. I think the consistency makes them a great choice for anyone doing their own taper. Something like MSJs are too variable for tapering IMHO, although I'm sure if someone just wanted some fun they'd be fine. The main bad thing about Apaurin is almost no one sells them in the blister strips, they are popped out to make transport easier. They aren't the cheapest either, but the same is true of Bensedin - quality costs a bit more.

Like others have said it really depends on the brand, Indian drugs vary a lot and there's fakes of certain brands too, like Ranbaxy even though they're blistered there's been fakes coming into WEDINOS containing etizolam and/or melatonin.

Eastern European benzos are most reliable at the moment. As others have said, Galenika is almost always legit, they do diaz, clonaz, and alpraz and they're all good. Hemofarm is another good Eastern European brand that does diazepam, lorazepam, and bromazepam, the latter of which is obscure but very underrated. One of my favourite benzos by far.

There's also some good old Pakistani benzos doing the rounds, Martin Dow Valium branded blisters seem to be all over the UK recently. They licensed the Valium brand from Roche. Usually I am wary of anything with the Valium brand on it, but these are confirmed by WEDINOS and the good old drug tester in my gob to be legit.

Ones to avoid at the moment are Ranbaxy (etiz and melatonin doing the rounds as of late), Watson (DAN 5620 imprint - these are loose etiz presses with random doses), Neliz (new batches have diaz but older batches have mixes of random RC's, you don't know which you've got just from looking), and MSJ. Yes MSJ used to be reliable diazepam even though the dose varied, but recent WEDINOS submissions have seen fake MSJ's full of random RC benzos, sometimes very potent ones like flubromazolam which is a nasty surprise if you're expecting diazepam as it's a very VERY strong sleeper. So I'd give them a miss at the mo.

I bought some blue Diaz a few months ago. Maybe it was TEVA. 10 days later i took an urine-test. I thought they were out the system by now, but it came back positive for diazepam, (which is expected), but also diclazepam. This is a much cheaper RC-drug, but is very similar to Diaz. Just not as potent.
I suspect many of the diazepam-vendors dilute the mix before pressing, with diclazepam. Just to save money, i guess. Extremely cynical.
I read about the same case for Rivotril. In Norway, the market is full of bottles of Roche - Rivotril 2mg, 100 tabs. I can get them for 500 kr., which is equivalent to cirka. 50 Euro or 80 Dollar.
I read reports about some of those tested a few years ago, contained clonazoLAM and ClonazePAM. Clonazolam is extremely potent, so you don't ned many milli or micrograms to get a strong effect.
These Roche-bottles has been on the market for over 10 years. It is not possible for the producer to screw up like that, is it? It must be shady eastern-europeans making them, very professionally.
Now, I see a boom in the market for Ksalol, which is xanax produced by a compay called Galenika. I believe they are very popular and easy to get in Sweden also.
But maybe some of the are fake. I've had some that broke into pieces, when I pressed them out of the blister.
RC-chemicals in powder-form is incredible cheap, often produced in China. It's a big counterfeit market, so they are very professional in copying and manufacturing the packaging of known pharmaceutical brands.
Any thoughts?

But to answer your question:
Yes, this is normal. Especcially if pills are obtained loose and not in blister.
Diazepam and xanax-bars are probably the two drugs you might stay away from, if you don't know the origin. A 17 year old, died a while ago. they found Both alprazolam and Fentanyl(!) in his body.
He died because of fentanyl is 100 times more powerful than morphine. but that is just insane! Why mix fentanyl in the batch?
Take care! :)

Teva Pharmaceuticals used to make a pretty good Generic equivalent, but not anymore.!
While the main chemical components of their drugs are technically the same, or bio-equivalent (according to the FDA),as the main chemical compound of the name-brand, it is the low-quality"precursor chemicals", inferior manufacturing facilities and lack of production oversight that is causing adverse and harmful reactions in consumers that have begun taking generics produced under the Teva Umbrella. ..This is why your UA turned up Diclazepam.!

I too started to question the potency of my Diazepam from Teva that I received on Monday from a respected pharmacy . So I did some poking around, and found some very interesting information about Teva Pharmaceuticals.

The fact that Teva is buying up the competition is not the focus — though corporate monopolies are never good for consumers. It is the fact that so many of Teva’s generics are poorly produced in third-world countries and are not the same as their brand-name equivalents.
Generics have always been assumed to be the same as their name-brand equivalents by both the public and the Doctors prescribing them and Insurance companies requiring them. This is not the case anymore as Teva Pharmaceuticals, based in Israel, has been swallowing up many of the leading generic drug manufactures over the past 10 years, making them the sole producer of many of the important generics that so many of us count on for a myriad of medical conditions. With Teva taking over such a large portion of the generic drug market, this could be a scary proposition for those who depend on affordable drugs for treating a variety medical conditions. The FDA, the federal administration responsible for overseeing the safety and effectiveness of these medications has continued to turn a blind eye to the issues of Teva..!!

Links: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Teva-Pharmaceuticals/reviews
http://thepigeonpost.org/2010/06/09/teva-pharmaceuticals-and-poor-quality-generic-drugs/

Teva has factories all over the world, are you only talking about the US? Sounds like it since you mention the FDA.

I just got some Teva UK DHC and actually found it stronger than Actavis or other generics (although Actavis and Teva are the same company anyway).

I've had good luck with their UK benzos too. Not too long ago I was in a hospital which seemed to have some kind of exclusive supply deal with Teva. If Teva made a certain medicine, this hospital used it. Their diazepam, temazepam, DHC, and other shit they gave me was all excellent.

Clonazepam was always my favourite. Made me feel invincible and totally took away my anxiety and then some. I thought I had sourced some recently but got told they had ran out, so I swapped to diazepam. They seem legit, in a blister pack, they desolve and taste how I remember etc. A single 10mg pill chills me out nicely.

Diazepan Prodes 10mg comprimidos Kern Pharma, S.L. it says on the foil.

Just not as good as clonazepam though :( Maybe if I took 4 at once. That's the equivalence of a 2mg clonazepam I think. But then they are 4 times more costly so I probably wont even try that...

Diazepan Prodes 10mg comprimidos Kern Pharma, S.L. it says on the foil.

White pills, green writing on the blister? A fair few were sent into WEDINOS and all came back as real diaz, so I'd be confident in saying they're legit.

Just not as good as clonazepam though

Depends what you're looking for really, certainly not as potent as clonazepam 2mg no chance. Personally though I find clonazepam amazing for anxiety but diazepam better for chilling out on the weekend and smoking a joint.

I don't find too much recreational with clonazepam myself, but obviously it's highly subjective. It's a nice clearheaded, long lasting benzo that works very well as an anxiolytic so I find it amazing for sorting GAD. But I tend to either stick to 1mg a day or if I do more I spread the doses out, because it's one that's very easy to blackout on, that's the major drawback for me with clonaz.

Oh and if you leave them on or under your tongue long enough they actually do taste like mint, at least the Roche brand do anyway, but it's not nearly as strong of a taste as I'd been lead to believe. Used to have a mate who told me he kept popping them because they legit tasted like mints. But he got his from the US, maybe they just stick more flavouring in them over there.

White pills, green writing on the blister? A fair few were sent into WEDINOS and all came back as real diaz, so I'd be confident in saying they're legit.

Yep that's what I got. There is a minty aftertaste for sure. Once dissolved and swallowed if I breathe in through my mouth my tongue feels extra cool, if that makes sense! It's quite pleasant.

The clonazepam I used to have did the same I think. It's been a while though.

I have pretty bad anxiety and I remember the clonaz making me ultra confident to the point of being rude in retrospect. Normally I avoid peoples eye contact in public. But when dosed up on a 2mg clonaz I was staring at people walking in the street while I was riding a bus. Each time I met someone eyes they would be the ones to look away, after a second...not me. I remember it as it was such a novelty. But yeah it was rude as fuck of me looking back.

I get what you are saying about different strokes for different folks. Highly subjective benzodiazepines are. That was an unintentional Yoda sentence!

I've tried a fair few. Temazepam, lorazepam, alprazolam, flubromazepam, etizolam. I was out of the scene when clonazolam was around so I missed that one sadly.

I've only experienced blackouts on benzo's while drinking. Never a good mix as I'm sure everyone knows. I squared up to bouncer once who wouldn't let me back in a club I exited. He pushed me over and my head split open on the pavement. Fun times!

Totally out of character for me to be in any way aggressive normally. Lots of lessons learned the hard way as it often seems to go.

I have pretty bad anxiety and I remember the clonaz making me ultra confident to the point of being rude in retrospect. Normally I avoid peoples eye contact in public. But when dosed up on a 2mg clonaz I was staring at people walking in the street while I was riding a bus.

This is exactly the thing, if you do 2mg at once you end up acting like a twat, piecing it back together the next day, then cringing at yourself and just hoping you didn't embarrass yourself in front of anyone you actually know. Thankfully just wandering about a big city that's unlikely.

I was out of the scene when clonazolam was around so I missed that one sadly.

Blessing in disguise trust me. The problem with it is that while it is ultra euphoric and anxiolytic, it's wayyyyy too potent. I tried it twice, I'm no benzo novice but I blacked out from 0.5mg both times. Apparently the second time I started just making sex noises and asking my mate (who was watching me because I knew the blackout risk this time) if I could shag his girlfriend ?

Yeah if you think clonazepam makes you act like a twat, be thankful you never tried clonazolam!

Totally out of character for me to be in any way aggressive normally. Lots of lessons learned the hard way as it often seems to go.

Yep it's very odd how blackouts make us act totally out of character. I once went to a party my mate was having, thought it'd be a rager type thing but it was actually a more "dinner party" type vibe... anyway I arrive on like 6-8mg of diclazepam, am quite clearly mashed but could pass off as drunk so not too bad right? Except I started downing these cocktails, the kind that's full of vodka but you can't taste it, and long story short I hold up baggies of RC benzos start offering them to everyone. I still feel embarrassed to even think about it today. I apologised to everyone a million times for it. It'd be funny if it was just us lot, but like some of their family was there too. Like something straight out of the fucking Inbetweeners mate!

But it taught me the lesson the hard way, no more booze on benzos!