European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

maxalfie

Bluelighter
I am not a huge user/abuser of benzos but I do like diazepam. In the past, I have always preferred to buy the tiny 10mg blue MSJ variety and they have always done the job for me. I have found a vendor who sells the MSJ's and he also sells Indian generic diazepam and you can get a lot more for your money if you choose that option.

My question to you good people is, does anybody have any experience with any Indian generic diazepam and if so what where they like? Did they feel like they were actually 10mg worth and what name if any did they have? I can basically get about double the amount of pills if not more by getting the generics over the MSJ's. Are the generics any good?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

It depends on the brand. I thought the majority of the tiny blue msj's were knock offs and varied in strength. I'd probably go for the Indian generics myself. Worth a shot once.

Thanks for the replies guys. I may just buy half my order in generics and then the other half with some known and tested diazepam. I've never tried moggies, PinkP, I am more of a dog man myself ;) Great to see that you are still around PinkP, hope that you are doing well and that life is being good to you?

Yep decent enough. I find all benzos a bit dangerous. The day after being worse than the day on. Last time I had them was last March. Ended up getting knocked over on the day after thing, but I don't think it was my fault. And Princess took the brunt of it. Car was going slow, but the day after with benzos I find most dangerous and their moreish Ness. Been a long time, it's a Bank Holiday. I'm gonna have half and a double brandy and some poppy tea and some one p and stay up nice n chilled till sun rise I think.

Yep decent enough. I find all benzos a bit dangerous. The day after being worse than the day on. Last time I had them was last March. Ended up getting knocked over on the day after thing, but I don't think it was my fault. And Princess took the brunt of it. Car was going slow, but the day after with benzos I find most dangerous and their moreish Ness. Been a long time, it's a Bank Holiday. I'm gonna have half and a double brandy and some poppy tea and some one p and stay up nice n chilled till sun rise I think.

what amount of poppy pods do you find gives you the required effect? And what brand?

I'm a long term user of heroin. I take the tea to stop me dealing with dirty dealers. I get mahoosive pods. I grind 3 /4 up for tea and I feel OK., good in fact I don't get buzzed but I don't crave the gear. I have good supplier.

Maxalfie, I can also vouch for Benizen brand. They're 10mg but white. Do the job, and I e never seen fakes of them. They also do clonazepam (ristoril??) and alprazolam (Ksaoil iirc). If you can get them.cheap,.I'd pretty much recommend they're the real deal

Also do let us know.how you got on with the Indian generics! I got 40 odd tiny msj's last week, and they deffo grafted, but I found some stronger than others. I prefer to know if I'm eating 20mg, that's exactly what I'm getting.

I remember having some of those MSJ 10mgs probably... 43-4 years ago now I think.
We got proper muntered on a variety of substances on the night (good gear smoked, booze, 2C-B, Etizolam and maaaayyyybe some Methoxetamine but I'm unsure on that) but the day after, feeling like I'd been on a roller coaster for a week straight, I took 2 of the MSJs and they were lush while also telling the hangover to fuck off for a bit.
I suspect that they might not have been JUST Diazepam. Anyone else feel like that (if you can compare them to generics from a script)?

Yeah I'd also be interested in how the world of "who knows Diazepam" is at the moment, so keep us informed if you can :)

I am not a huge user/abuser of benzos but I do like diazepam. In the past, I have always preferred to buy the tiny 10mg blue MSJ variety and they have always done the job for me. I have found a vendor who sells the MSJ's and he also sells Indian generic diazepam and you can get a lot more for your money if you choose that option.

My question to you good people is, does anybody have any experience with any Indian generic diazepam and if so what where they like? Did they feel like they were actually 10mg worth and what name if any did they have? I can basically get about double the amount of pills if not more by getting the generics over the MSJ's. Are the generics any good?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

ENORMOUS differences in them! I've bought them twice. Once they actually contained 1mg Etizolam and the other time each pill actually contained a whopping 50mg Diazepam (I took like 5 and OD'd and had some on me at the time so the hospital had them tested to see what I'd taken).

I have friends who bought a bunch of these indian pills too and I have no idea if they had diazepam in or how much but every one of them spent the rest of the night stuck on the toilet crying.

Maxalfie, I can also vouch for Benizen brand. They're 10mg but white. Do the job, and I e never seen fakes of them. They also do clonazepam (ristoril??) and alprazolam (Ksaoil iirc). If you can get them.cheap,.I'd pretty much recommend they're the real deal

I'm pretty sure restoril is Temazepam?

The Indian ones are most likely fake. Possibly contain another, cheaper benzo. Possibly not.
I had some once and they were shit.

The loose msjs always vary in strength too. Because they are fake aswel.
Like others have mentioned they're bit of a lucky dip strength wise sometimes you get 2mg sometimes 30mg lol, not ideal. But cheap!

You get what you pay for is the bottom line here.

I bought some blue Diaz a few months ago. Maybe it was TEVA. 10 days later i took an urine-test. I thought they were out the system by now, but it came back positive for diazepam, (which is expected), but also diclazepam. This is a much cheaper RC-drug, but is very similar to Diaz. Just not as potent.
I suspect many of the diazepam-vendors dilute the mix before pressing, with diclazepam. Just to save money, i guess. Extremely cynical.
I read about the same case for Rivotril. In Norway, the market is full of bottles of Roche - Rivotril 2mg, 100 tabs. I can get them for 500 kr., which is equivalent to cirka. 50 Euro or 80 Dollar.
I read reports about some of those tested a few years ago, contained clonazoLAM and ClonazePAM. Clonazolam is extremely potent, so you don't ned many milli or micrograms to get a strong effect.
These Roche-bottles has been on the market for over 10 years. It is not possible for the producer to screw up like that, is it? It must be shady eastern-europeans making them, very professionally.
Now, I see a boom in the market for Ksalol, which is xanax produced by a compay called Galenika. I believe they are very popular and easy to get in Sweden also.
But maybe some of the are fake. I've had some that broke into pieces, when I pressed them out of the blister.
RC-chemicals in powder-form is incredible cheap, often produced in China. It's a big counterfeit market, so they are very professional in copying and manufacturing the packaging of known pharmaceutical brands.
Any thoughts?

But to answer your question:
Yes, this is normal. Especcially if pills are obtained loose and not in blister.
Diazepam and xanax-bars are probably the two drugs you might stay away from, if you don't know the origin. A 17 year old, died a while ago. they found Both alprazolam and Fentanyl(!) in his body.
He died because of fentanyl is 100 times more powerful than morphine. but that is just insane! Why mix fentanyl in the batch?
Take care! :)

Last edited:

That's the US. In Europe Roche's clonazepam based medicine is called 'Rivotril'. Exactly the same product as 'Klonopin' but different brand name. Galenika (the Balkan manufacturers of 'Ksalol' alprazolam and 'Bensedin' diazepam) have a license from Roche to brand their clonazepam as 'Rivotril' as well and the product is identical in effect.