• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Generic diazepam

high doses being in the range of 6-8 mg?

do you think combining with Pregabalin could be dangerous?

High dose is relative to your tolerance level but yes 6mg is a high dose. I'd say even 4mg is a high dose even though it's the dose I'm scripted, personally, but again it depends on your tolerance.

Pregabalin will potentiate benzos. It's not physically dangerous as such, but it makes blackouts etc more likely since you get stronger effects, so just watch your doses.

Can you let me know if they're any good please? Hoping to get some for Friday and just posted about them in the EADD benzo thread.

sure I'll let you know

High dose is relative to your tolerance level but yes 6mg is a high dose. I'd say even 4mg is a high dose even though it's the dose I'm scripted, personally, but again it depends on your tolerance.

Pregabalin will potentiate benzos. It's not physically dangerous as such, but it makes blackouts etc more likely since you get stronger effects, so just watch your doses.

so not as dangerous as if I mixed the Clon with either Codeine/Tramadol or poppy pods? I am tempted to try mixing Benzos with small amounts of opiates, even though I know you're not supposed to

so not as dangerous as if I mixed the Clon with either Codeine/Tramadol or poppy pods? I am tempted to try mixing Benzos with small amounts of opiates, even though I know you're not supposed to

Benzos + opiates is definitely more dangerous than benzos + pregabalin yes.

If you must mix it with opiates halve your normal dose. Remember clonazepam is a potent benzo with a long half-life, it sticks around for longer than you can feel it, and even at doses where you can't feel it "doing something" it is likely still affecting your behaviour.

To be honest combining clonazepam with codeine is not too dangerous with a tolerance to both substances and at sane doses. I mix benzos and codeine often even though it's not the best HR because ultimately codeine is just codeine. I've had the hospital and my GP happily script me 240mg DHC a day alongside diazepam, clonazepam, and temazepam and they didn't even warn me about not combining them.

However pods are far more risky because obviously you don't know the level of alkaloids in each one so dosing is much more difficult and the morphine in there is obviously stronger than codeine so yeah I'd advise against mixing pods with benzos.

Oh btw just got a few strips of those Galenika clonazepam myself. My mate took one and started slurring his words so they seem to work!

Can you let me know if they're any good please? Hoping to get some for Friday and just posted about them in the EADD benzo thread.

I mixed 4mg of Clonazepam with 8 x 300mg Pregabalin and it seemed to have an effect

I was wrapping Chirstmas pesents and found myself unable to continue. :giggle: Then found myself waking up on the sofa

I made sure I was sitting on a desk chair without out arms, just incase - I want to keep my right hand functional,....

4mg of Clonazepam, 8 x 300mg Pregabalin = wrapping Chirstmas pesents and found myself unable to continue. :giggle: Then found myself waking up on the sofa

Boom - Merry Christmas!

In case you didn't catch the 50 other posts I made over the past year or 2 stating that I felt that the Galenika 'Rivotril' is indistinguishable from the Roche tablets in exact effect - I feel that the Galenika 'Rivotril' is indistinguishable from the Roche tablets in exact effect.

I have always chosen 2mg clonazepam tablets while doctor shopping overseas due to them containing more 'bang for buck' than any other cheap and common long acting BZD.

Yep I can confirm my previous statements as well as those of @steewith2ees - the Galenika Rivotril is virtually identical to Roche Rivotril. Definitely 2mg in there.

LevtoCE.jpg