General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Yes I'm pissed at you. You should never disagree with me ever! Haha.

But in all seriousness, that's cool that things worked like that with your girlfriend, but you have to admit that's probably not the most common result for relationships like that. I know it's not as easy as just leaving.. I've been in many relationships like that and I never left, which is why I feel I can speak with some authority on the subject.

So, while things worked out in your case, I don't think it's the norm. Just like.. yeah, there are people who can chip using H for years and years.. but is it common? No.

^Absolutely, and this girl wasn't some seasoned drug user who I hooked up with when we were high, and we just started going together out of convenience...so, that might make it a little different...

I do agree, the odds of someone with a serious heroin habit stopping on their own are slim enough to begin with!

^Absolutely, and this girl wasn't some seasoned drug user who I hooked up with when we were high, and we just started going together out of convenience...so, that might make it a little different...

I do agree, the odds of someone with a serious heroin habit stopping on their own are slim enough to begin with!
Same situation here kinda. He never used before he knew me and I wasn't on the shit either. We just did it one day and kept doing it. I don't think the dope is the reason he ignored me for my entire birthday which is also our anniversary. I think he's just a fucking cold hearted dick who's not worth a fart.

^Yeah! After I went back home for a few months and picked up a habit, I got back on bupe....She started taking it just for the hell of it, and of course...now she's stuck on it too! So, it's not like we're gonna be on the cover of "Recovery Hero Monthly" anytime soon, but it's 1000x better than the absolute insanity that we used to live in!

I try not to use with my girlfriends. The 2 that I did use with: 1 became a crackwhore/stripper, the other is a raging junkie and, frankly, a cunt. The latest ex I never used with is just a bitch. Drug-free, but a bitch none the less.

And FUCK, just got laid off for like a month. I get 1000 back in my tax return which is cool and certainly helps, but either way, fuck

Saved from a relapse. I called all my addict friends and I was able to find someone who copped from all six dealers I know. Each one of them told me the dope was shit "not even worth it". How can this be? An entire sprawling metropolis covering the whole county and every thing is "garbage". I have never been so upset about not relapsing.

FAWK!

Last edited:
I try not to use with my girlfriends. The 2 that I did use with: 1 became a crackwhore/stripper, the other is a raging junkie and, frankly, a cunt. The latest ex I never used with is just a bitch. Drug-free, but a bitch none the less.

And FUCK, just got laid off for like a month. I get 1000 back in my tax return which is cool and certainly helps, but either way, fuck

^I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you aren't meeting your GFs at church or the library.

I guess I just have to settle for living vicariously trough bluelight. Damn... I should probably take a break soon from these threads. It can't be conducive to recovery. Not like I didn't know this. The lifestyle has become an addiction in itself.

^when i first cleaned up in feb of 13 i quit going on BL for a few weeks.. Living vicariously doesnt work for me, i want to feel it for nyself!

Thanks for helping nudge me in the direction I know I should be running Ohshea. Are you still using?

Last edited:
^I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you aren't meeting your GFs at church or the library.

Actually I've known them all since highschool and I went to a prepschool. Although I was the definitive counter culture kid in high school. Apparently I ruin people...and I'm talking to ANOTHER girl I've known since highschool. What the fuck is wrong with me? It's like I'm jumping into my old yearbook dick-first

And I'm starting to hit anxiety-status. I don't have any money, any dope, and only enough weed to last through tomorrow. Rough times. Even worse, I'm ripping the bong and laughing at the methheads on dog the bounty hunter

Actually I've known them all since highschool and I went to a prepschool. Although I was the definitive counter culture kid in high school. Apparently I ruin people...and I'm talking to ANOTHER girl I've known since highschool. What the fuck is wrong with me? It's like I'm jumping into my old yearbook dick-first

And I'm starting to hit anxiety-status. I don't have any money, any dope, and only enough weed to last through tomorrow. Rough times. Even worse, I'm ripping the bong and laughing at the methheads on dog the bounty hunter
Maybe you need to start fishing for pussy in a different pond.

I spent over 24 hours clean because yesterday was my birthday ... my boyfriend ignored me and didn't even hit me up all day ... Clearly I'm using today... I've never felt so betrayed and let down.
@mdmazing: First, happy birthday. It was nice you could stay clean for it. Did you take any of the bupe you have set aside? I'm sorry you felt so disappointed as a result of your boyfriend's behavior however you made a choice to pick up again, it wasn't an accident or wasn't a must do because of his actions. Everyday people are betrayed and disappointed but don't turn to using dope because of it. You prolly know you will have to deal with all kinds of feelings if you want to stay clean. Don't give away your power to anyone. Keep in touch.

Last edited:
dump the loser,mdamazing,dont settle for some douchbag,u deserve better.

I'm switching back to sniffing I already started using way more than before bc I wanted to get a rush multiple times a day. You guys were right I'm going back to snorting for now and am most likely gonna get on done or something I can see what's gonna happen if I stick with booting and I don't like it

^^

I really don't see you staying with snorting after you've experienced IV'ing. It is very hard to go back for most people.. maybe you'll pull it off for a while, but then you're gonna be doing so many bags just to feel something, and start missing that rush.. and that's gonna be that.

Take the methadone route, man. Then you wont have to worry about any of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.