General advice for a first-timer

LuvParade

Bluelighter
I've been lurking on the Ecstacy Discussion forum for years but now that this forum is here I'd like to ask for some advice.

I've been working out fairly regularly for 3 years. By fairly regularly, I mean consistently with the exception of two instances where I took about 2 months off.

I'm 28 years old, 5'9, currently 152 pounds. Not at all big by any means, but I do have some muscle on me - I just have a very small frame. Although I've changed the look of my body drastically in the last three years, I've not gained much weight - no more than 10 pounds. I'm a hard gainer to the extreme.

I currently am doing a three day split, which I do twice a week...like this:
Mon - Back/Bis
Tues - Legs
Wed - Chest/Tris
Thur - Back/Bis
Fri - Legs
Sat - Chest/Tris
Sun - Rest

I'm just trying out that higher intensity routine for a while, and if I feel I'm starting to overtrain then I will go back to my usual, something like this:
Mon - Chest
Tues - Back
Wed - Legs
Thur - Arms
Fri - Shoulders / Calves
Sat - Rest
Sun - Rest

Nutrition - I eat pretty well I think. I keep my diet pretty clean. I have two protein shakes a day (which gives me 100 grams of protein total). Plus 3 - 4 good meals. So I should be getting 150 - 200 grams of protein a day. I've been on creatine and glutamine before, but right now I'm just taking the protein.

So that's basically my story. I would like to try a cycle. I think I've established some good habits in the last 3 years, and I've learned the basics of a good routine - I did compound movements like squats and deadlifts, etc.

My goal would be to gain about 10 pounds of muscle, while staying LEAN. I'd actually like to improve on the abs that I have now (they're only moderately defined).

Besides general comments, I'm also wondering if when I do the cycle I should also do other supplements like creatine and glutamine? I've also heard good things about NO?

Advice? Comments? I live in Canada by the way. Thanks in advance.

well a great steroid for gaining great strength gains with not much bulk would be anavar. its expensive, but well worth the money as the side effects are low. i would reccomend test propianate to go with it, and id advise not using anavar alone. also, your new workout schedule seems a lot better than your old one. it can take up to 10 days for some muscles to heal after a hard workout, and by working the same muscles too close together you might actually be doing more harm than good.

i'd only train each muscle group once a week. and when it comes to juice remeber this..."TEST IS BEST"

the key to making any supplement work like it is suppose to whether it be juice or andro or creatine is you diet. you must be getting enough calories. try to get most of those calories from protein. for you i woiuyld say 3500-4000 calories a day. you might not even need the juice if all you want is 10 pounds.

I wish I still believed that, but it's been years and I haven't gained ten pounds. Again, I'm happy with the changes in my body, but I really want to get just a little bit bigger.

I don't think you could beat Deca Durabolin (Nandralone Deconate) which is one of the most popular and widely used steroids out on the market today. Deca Durabolin can produce pronounced size and strength gains when taken over time (typically between 8-16 weeks). It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic making it a great steroid for first time users. If you train hard and eat right deca durabolin will produce some pretty dramatic results. Deca is the most widely used steroid for stacking, meaning it mixes well with other steroids such as any of the testosterones. A real key to adding lean mass with any of the steroids is intense workouts, increased protein intake, and lots of rest. Without the proper amounts of these three things the magic does not happen.

Although a lot of people like deca, I think that it is a shitty drug for the most part. It takes a while to build up and leave the body, so longer cycles with it are a must, which also means exposing your body to the drugs for longer which can mean increased side effects. You can detect it by a piss test for over a year to, so that is a big concern if you may be tested. Also, there are a ton of fakes with deca and it is expensive for what you get. You also have the progesterone issue, and most first time users dont have access to drugs like dostinex to combat this. Then there is the deca dick to. You can stop that with some test, but why not just use test in the first place. Thanks

Luv- Anavar is a cutting roid just like winV. One reason your not making great gains though from looking at your workout is that your over training. One body part a week. Especially the large muscle groups. If your training your legs hard enough and to the max there is no way your doing anything but tearing them down by working them out 3 days later. More is not always better. As far as juice goes. Decca, A-50,tren or D-bol are your best for big fast gains. Combined stacking of two or more is still better though.

^^^
Decca is Test. As in Testosterone Deconate, Suspension, Ethanate. Tren is one of the hottest because because it is a combew of 3 different test esthers.

Please dont tell me that you just sputtered off about 2 huge fallacies like that.

First off, deconate is just an ester attached to the steroid hormone to increase the release time and make it more soluble in oil. The active hormone in deca is nandrolone (19 nor testosterone) which is totally different then testosterone. All the stuff you mentioned are just esters like acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, cypionate, enanthate, deconate, undeconate, undecylenate, and a lot more.

Second, tren is trenbolone acetate and is nowhere related to test. You are thinking of a 4 ester test product called sustanon or omnadren. If that source is where you got your information that you should be glad that they moved because they told you horrible information. Thanks

Testosterone Drug Profiles

Here are a few very common testosterone based anabolic steroid medications. We try to update them often. If you have any information or maybe a good article you think would be beneficial to our audience, please e-mail me!

Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Heptylate
Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Suspension
Testosterone Theramex

The above are all testosterone based. And I do stand corrected about trenbolone.

Hey. I think that you are a bit confused. You said

"Decca is Test"

Deca is the commonly refered name for nandrolone deconate, not test. There is only one producer of testosterone deconate (loefler) and it isnt very popular at all. Testosterone heptylate (theramex is not even a name for an ester, but for the brand name of the testosterone product that used this ester) is just a straight enanthate ester and nothing more. People just think that it is great because it is so hard to find.

The web page that you copied from doesnt seem to be very good. Thanks

Hey. Well are we talking about an online pharm or a source. Most online pharms are way overpriced and dont provide much in selection. That is even if they arent a scammer or anything like that. If we are talking about an online source, then that is definately much better in regards to finding AS for a decent price. You just have to look around at some boards that allow source posting and do your research. This is bordering on source discussion so feel free to email me if you have any questions. I dont want to piss off anybody. Thanks

ppl plz dont post bullshit info ... it doesnt look good on your part ... you know who you are

deca is not testosterone. sorry to those that think that.
but.....................

TEST IS KING!!!