• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

G'day mates

GoingHardGoingHome

Greenlighter
Sorry in advance for my grammer and punctuation the Adhd doesn't help. G'day n Hello all the way from Gold Coast Australia the place of dreams. I'm 26 I've been a bluelight lurker for over 9 years so definitely thought it was time to make an account. I've come to learn overall but come for the laughs to. And maybe meet a couple of friends along the way. My interests slowly learning to DJ on the decks hopefully I'm the next Fat boy slim haha. I like to game been a gamer for 10 years now slowly finding more interest as I spent to many years as a unfunctional Addict. If you like to game msg me! We don't gotta use mics I'm always up for meeting new people. I Don't have much of a background I work in hospitality and sales and I love it. I especially love my job when I'm not sober haha.only wish I could get a job in these covid times haven't been working for over 3 years now I had a major physcosis back in 2017. I'm a real TV series and movie buff to love some good action movies or something with subtitles. music is my life I love I listen to just about anything but my heart lies with happy hardcore, house, trap, and hardcore.
Usage wise I've tried and done almost everything under the sun except salvia datura and herion. My choice of poisen is as follows ice, cannabis, hallucinogens, mdma. Kinda taking it easy on the ice but yeah that's about it I hope my post wasn't to boring and I look forward to chatting with you all
Till then take it easyyyy

Hey G'day G'day @GoingHardGoingHome

Sports and Gaming may be of interest to you, that is, id you haven't found it in the 9 years lurking :ROFLMAO:. Always a pleasure to convert lurkers into lighters. I play Hearthstone once in a blue moon but really a halo 2 and GTA junkie. HBU?

Mental Health section too - maybe i'll see you in both places.

What's "happy hardcore" and "hardcore"?

Welcome to Bluelight :)