• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GBL taking its toll

Damn do you know any more info? like how much GBL they did? GBL is acidic but such a small quantity diluted wouldn't that be similar to an acidic drink like lemon juice? GBL is corrosive but I don't think its because of the acidity. Should I be worried after doing 750 ml in 2 months?

That depends if you're taking it every day around the clock? Bloody hell when you could 250ml bottles for peanuts I was doing one a week and possibly more and the comedown/withdrawal/DTs weren't nice.

Yeah taking it around the clock was the only way to ingest so much. Between 1-6 ml doses usually I tried to vary it up. I definitely would never do it again either makes me cringe thinking about it. The taste of GBL with some water wasn't bad but the W/D was horrible I agree. GHB has been kind to me too but I couldn't control usage too expensive because I wouldn't trust myself converting it. Would probably blow up the house or fuck it up. I think the ankle pain is from overexertion. I had pain mostly in my legs and arms I'm sure there was some in my ankles too. GBL's a pretty effective pain reliever/motivator to do work at the right dose. Plus the w/d is physical so just adds more pain to the soreness. That's myy hypothesis.

Damn do you know any more info? like how much GBL they did? GBL is acidic but such a small quantity diluted wouldn't that be similar to an acidic drink like lemon juice? GBL is corrosive but I don't think its because of the acidity. Should I be worried after doing 750 ml in 2 months?

Well both individuals were well-educated and sponsored athletes. They just got lazy and stopped converting and couldn't handle the dopamine rebound from the GBL which led to excessive usage. I would always warn them and they never listened. It all comes down to alkalinity and PH levels. one drop of GBL will eat right through styrofoam. The individual with the more intensive surgery was a daily user for 3 years and the other one's usage was about twice as large as yours...In my younger days I went through 200ml of GBL in a little over 24hrs and my face and feet were so puffy it was out of control. It just pointless to not convert because GHB is extremely safe and easy on the mind and body when you learn your dosing. I don't have access to G anymore because I relocated to a new state but when I did I always paid top dollar for a liter of GHB converted from GBL....The dealer refused to not convert as he knew similar people with receding gums and burnt lips and tongues.

Additionally, I dated a gastroenterologist at a leading medical center and the peptic ulcers and other GI issues associated with GBL were prevalent and scared the fuck out of me to ever take it again.

Well both individuals were well-educated and sponsored athletes. They just got lazy and stopped converting and couldn't handle the dopamine rebound from the GBL which led to excessive usage. I would always warn them and they never listened. It all comes down to alkalinity and PH levels. one drop of GBL will eat right through styrofoam. The individual with the more intensive surgery was a daily user for 3 years and the other one's usage was about twice as large as yours...In my younger days I went through 200ml of GBL in a little over 24hrs and my face and feet were so puffy it was out of control. It just pointless to not convert because GHB is extremely safe and easy on the mind and body when you learn your dosing. I don't have access to G anymore because I relocated to a new state but when I did I always paid top dollar for a liter of GHB converted from GBL....The dealer refused to not convert as he knew similar people with receding gums and burnt lips and tongues.

Additionally, I dated a gastroenterologist at a leading medical center and the peptic ulcers and other GI issues associated with GBL were prevalent and scared the fuck out of me to ever take it again.

Do you have any easy guides you used to convert GBL into GHB for my safety. I know I could google this but I just want a guide that people have used and is simple to follow.

Thanks

200 ml in 24 hours and you didn't die??? That really sounds lethal

I diluted mine pretty well and would chase it with a lot of water. Even did this knowing how it can eat through plastic/styrofoam ect :\.

Never had receeding gums maybe a little inflammation under my tongue and throat but nothing real noticeable. Glad I stopped though, hope I don't run into complications from it.

I did a lot of GBL for a few months. Was taking doses around 10ml every few hours. As soon as it would wear off I'd get a terrible, dirty stimulation and cracked out feeling. I'd wake up in the middle of the night to take more. I did not do this for months straight. At most I would drink it for a week or two before taking a break. The hardest part was getting through that cracked out feeling. If I am not mistaken, GBL suppresses seroninin and the withdrawal or rebound is caused by a flood of serotonin in the body.

I never suffered from any long-term problems from it, but just smelling it makes me want to throw up now. I have a strong taste aversion to it. As long as you are diluting the hell out of it and drinking chasers to wash it out of your mouth you will minimize the damage you are causing to yourself.

I typically used chocolate milk to dilute it and to chase it - something basic and strongly flavored. Now I can't drink chocolate milk without gagging.

There are plenty of better substances out there than GBL. While GBL might not be killing you, it is most certainly not healthy - physically, mentally or emotionally. Especially doing it every day.

As for the comment above about the corrosive nature of GBL, it has a PH of around 3. Almost exactly the same as your stomach acid. Simply because something is acidic does not mean it is bad for you. So while it can dissolve styrofoam, so can the acid in your stomach. Lemon juice has a PH of 2, or 10x as acidic as GBL or your stomach acid and can also melt styrofoam.

Last edited:
honestly im reading experiences on here that sound like DARE scare tactics in all honesty..i have used tons of Bdo, gbl and never noticed any of these physical problems...my friends havent either but the addiction is quite real..

honestly im reading experiences on here that sound like DARE scare tactics in all honesty..i have used tons of Bdo, gbl and never noticed any of these physical problems...my friends havent either but the addiction is quite real..

It's a harm reduction board...read the posts on this thread about the issues people have with GBL and very few (if any) have problems with GHB. Everyone's mileage may vary.

Do you have any easy guides you used to convert GBL into GHB for my safety. I know I could google this but I just want a guide that people have used and is simple to follow.

Thanks

There are tons of guides on the web..All you need is a basic chemistry set (not even) and sodium nitrate which is found on amazon and even at grocery stores. I've never done the conversion myself. I always either had access to Xyrem (American Pharmaceutical GHB) and someone I knew would get high purity GBL and convert it to naGHB and then charge a ridiculous amount for it.

I think the sore ankles is down to water retention is it not? Have you noticed swelling in your hands and face as well when you haven't had a dose for a while?

If you insist on carrying on taking it you need to be converting to GHB if possible. I dont know if I could even think about using GBL again, horrible stuff. I still binge quite often on GHB but the sides are nowhere near as bad as GBL.

No swelling thankfully.

I'm going to stop taking this daily. Also going to read how to convert.

I'd like to take this in the future at gigs and concerts instead of alcohol. I just can't stop listening to music all day binging on this with cannabis. Unreal experience.

I diluted mine pretty well and would chase it with a lot of water. Even did this knowing how it can eat through plastic/styrofoam ect :\.

Never had receeding gums maybe a little inflammation under my tongue and throat but nothing real noticeable. Glad I stopped though, hope I don't run into complications from it.

It was definitely not a healthy night to say the least. You'll be fine if you quit using GBL...One time I bought a liter of "G" and before paying for it, I opened the cap and took a light sip from the bottle...my lips were fucked up for a week!

Alright. Just all those stories scared me. Honestly I already had some nervousness and was going to get an X-RAY of my stomach to see if anything happened. I always worried and still kind of worry if I've ruined my insides from the stuff.

No swelling thankfully.

I'm going to stop taking this daily. Also going to read how to convert.

I'd like to take this in the future at gigs and concerts instead of alcohol. I just can't stop listening to music all day binging on this with cannabis. Unreal experience.

Nothing is more mood elevating and libido enhancing than when you find your sweet spot with GHB....I'm so sad I relocated and can't get it anymore...Not only is it a healthy alcohol substitute but it completely takes the edge off of stimulants 10x better than benzos. I used to love taking 150-250mgs IR Adderall and just dosing G all night while dancing and fucking. Then when I wanted to sleep, I'd take 15ml at once and get the deepest and most restful sleep.

GBL is to benzos what Crack is to Cocaine or what DMT is to Mushrooms.

Best of luck getting out of this one, i don't have any helpful advice, if i were you i'd involve medical professionals. You have only one life, no restarts.

GBL is to benzos what Crack is to Cocaine or what DMT is to Mushrooms.

Best of luck getting out of this one, i don't have any helpful advice, if i were you i'd involve medical professionals. You have only one life, no restarts.

Those comparisons make no sense. The OP usage is minimal and even if he went into a medical setting they would prescribe him baclofen and/or a benzo. He could cold turkey and be fine in 48 hours

Wow... who has done 200ml in 24hours? Must have been pretty watered down when they got it. 2/3ml was my dose maybe 10-15 times a day

Wow... who has done 200ml in 24hours? Must have been pretty watered down when they got it. 2/3ml was my dose maybe 10-15 times a day

I have and it was straight from the jug overseas from a reputable supplier of the highest purity. I was also on a myriad of other substances too i.e stimulants....it was a vicious cycle