• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GBL ADVICE

BOODIE

Greenlighter
Hey guys .
So I've acquired 500ml of GBL and really enjoying it so far. It's my 4th day in and I've just managed to find the sweet spot dose.
My confidence, anxiety, energy and sex life has greatly improved.
The only thing I've noticed is the sleep. I wake up at like 1am after only 3 hours sleep.
My issue is.. I've landed a great job after bossing my interview (before taking G) . And I start in 7 days..
Will G effect my performance? Or will it improve my work performance due to increased confidence and energy? If it doesn't.. when would be the best day to stop using? I know youd probably say now..but I'm enjoying using whilst I have another full week off work. So I'm taking advantage of it really. Any help would be great guys. Thank you

Hey guys .
So I've acquired 500ml of GBL and really enjoying it so far. It's my 4th day in and I've just managed to find the sweet spot dose.
My confidence, anxiety, energy and sex life has greatly improved.
The only thing I've noticed is the sleep. I wake up at like 1am after only 3 hours sleep.
My issue is.. I've landed a great job after bossing my interview (before taking G) . And I start in 7 days..
Will G effect my performance? Or will it improve my work performance due to increased confidence and energy? If it doesn't.. when would be the best day to stop using? I know youd probably say now..but I'm enjoying using whilst I have another full week off work. So I'm taking advantage of it really. Any help would be great guys. Thank you

I dont think it will affect it but I would be careful dosing and not waking up or being on time to work. I also wouldn’t use it during work hours and that’s about it.

becareful with that stuff, it is incredibly acidic

Thanks man. Yeah I think the rest will last me until the end of Feb. Plus I only take 1.2ml each dose just for that buzz. Anymore makes me feel toxic..sweaty and ready to blow out. So I might taper off it over a 3 day weekend before going back to work.
The G will most likely help with meeting new people and the place as a whole I think as I'm usually quiet on the when first day thing.

Also you say not to use during work hours but 9 hours without it will start nasty W/D symptoms and increased anxiety..which wont be great in a busy work place.. so I'll probably take gel caps or small doses to take now and then but less often and less of it whilst working.

Withdrawal from G is pretty brutal, I would stay far, far away from daily use. Granted, I know it's hard. I wanted to try GHB for so long, and I finally got some, 200 grams. I promised myself I wouldn't use it more than every few days, and immediately began using it every day. I had to switch to phenibut to get off of it, and then tapered the phenibut over the course of like a year... took forever to get back to normal.

If it's just your 4th or 5th day, you could stop now with no repercussions. G is a great drug, but so addictive.

I dont think it will affect it but I would be careful dosing and not waking up or being on time to work. I also wouldn’t use it during work hours and that’s about it.

becareful with that stuff, it is incredibly acidic
The Ph isn't that acidic you can measure it or look it up. Its the acidosis that is concerning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acidosis

If and when this occur's I have no idea. But longterm GBL usage does feel a bit unhealthy.

Related thread https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/ghb-and-acidosis.211681/