• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gauges for iv needles

Ample-time

Greenlighter
Howdy all,

Not sure where this belongs, but a question about needle gauges. Obviously a nice little 1ml insulin kit syringe and needle is the optimal, dependent on barrel size of course. I can only come across a 22G fit due to the remote location in at the moment. This is a big fit with a ten ml barrel, but would it be okay to mix up and have an IV shot, or too big? I'm pretty sure this size is meant for IM only no?

Any info would be great, cheers guys and gals!

Ample

They are not ideal and can make a mess out of your arms, but if you have large veins yes they can be used. I use to love these, but not for shooting, for prepping my mixtures and what not, it makes drawing a murky solution SO much easier through cotton. Then I would squirt the remainder into the back of an insulin syringe.

I have used rigs as big as 18ga but they will wreck your arms QUICKLY, especially if you reuse them. The biggest risk is sucking up garbage that you normally wouldnt with a 30ga rig, so be extra careful to filter your shots.

They are not ideal and can make a mess out of your arms, but if you have large veins yes they can be used. I use to love these, but not for shooting, for prepping my mixtures and what not, it makes drawing a murky solution SO much easier through cotton. Then I would squirt the remainder into the back of an insulin syringe.

I agree with "mad dash"...good for a piggy back ride but definitely a guage for a sweatshirt afterwards.
Ive always had huge veins but any size larger than 28g(always preferred 30g shorts) made a noticeable injection site...might have also been from shakey hands

OOO, fuck that. Can you order some online and have them sent to ya? I use BD30 gaug or BD Allergy Syringes for my arms, the 30's for my hand...I'm guesing the BD 28 gauge is the same as the allergy syringes but the allergy ones are cheaper & i like how the numbers say 0.1, 0.2, 0.3,ect. I couldn't imagine using that big a syringe. I remember watching some russian doc about these two addicts someone had posted on here. there rigs sounded about that bit, the needle was HUGE, and so was the barrel, I was like chrirst...but they needed a barrel that big to get all of the pill in there to get it in one shot. They were pills with a buncha beads in it that they woud crush up for about 5 mins then suck up they murky looking solution and shoot it with that huge ass thing. I wonder what was in those pills, I know it was an opiate...