• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Gastroparesis And opioids

Julianspinefusion

Greenlighter
I've been a chronic pain sufferer since 2009 (spinal fusion from accident ). Recently diagnosed with [FONT=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]gastroperesis. So now at least I can put a name to what's had me suffering with extreme nausea that's just about as bad as my chronic pain and has made my life hell the passed year or so. My GI knows I'm on pain pills and said "he doesn't know if there's a relation, there could be but the only thing his book tells him is people with diabetes get this sometimes and others get it for no apparent reason."Is anyone else dealing with this while on opiates? If so, is there anything that helped you? I'm a single father of 2 babies with no help from my meth addict ex and I really need this nausea to get better because I've hardly been able to work. I've been given ondenestron and promethazine and neither help much. Hoping for some advice to get things moving better. The one medication that was used to treat this is not an option. I have blood pressure issues and extreme anxiety as well and dr highly advised against it as it would likely cause cardiac issues. Any advice would be much appreciated[/FONT]

I'm also a chronic pain sufferer since 1998. I was f diagnosed a few years ago and the problem I have is that I've now croaked three times, revived with CPR and Narcan.

We can't digest food/medication like normal anymore. It's stays in your system a lot longer and sometimes days worth will hit you at once.

Please, please, please be careful! Your babies need you!