• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids garden of goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADDlCTlON

Bluelighter
Its 100% legal so I grows my garden, I love my poppy seed bread :)
HPIM1696.jpg

HPIM1699.jpg

HPIM1700.jpg

HPIM1714.png

Dont let this pic fool you, there is about 3-4 growing in this rock pile and they are frikin huge, no ferts 100% natural and no I dont overwater, which causes small weak ass pods.
HPIM1719.jpg

these are 2 of i think 9 san pedro I have growing atm, also have some lophs growing around here somewhere
HPIM1693.jpg

pic of my dachshund
HPIM1704.jpg

Last edited:
Truly a garden of goodness. Too bad you can't add any THC-containing plants - that would would be a Garden of Greatness!
=D=D=D=D

Nice plants, however unfortunately you are 100% wrong and growing poppies is 100% ILLEGAL (in the US anyway).

Its a common misconception that its legal to grow a small number of poppies for "ornamental purposes" in the US. Actually the poppy plant and all of its parts (excluding the seeds) are completely illegal to own, grow or sell.
It's true that this law is rarely enforced (its unlikely cops are going to raid your garden and bust you for having a few poppies), but according to the law...they sure could. Just wanted to clear that up for you since you seem concerned with the legality of your garden.-DG

I was always tempted to just chuck a bunch of poppy seeds in the ground and see what sprouted up. It's spring too...hmm....

How did you go about doing this? Where do you obtain the starting seeds and what did you do with them? Germinate?

How did you go about doing this? Where do you obtain the starting seeds and what did you do with them? Germinate?

There are many different online vendors that you can order Opium Poppy (Papaver somniferum) seeds from quite cheaply. The Persian White & Tasmainian varieties have the highest morphine content that I have found availible for purchase online.

That is a garden of luxary my friend ;) I hope to have something like that in the near future, swap the cactus with buds, takes to long to grow cactus, ill probably just buy some already dried cuttings.

oh my.....this sounds like complete heaven..... What is somone from the west side of amarica. ooh say NY tried to plant some of these seeds, can they grow in that harsh of a climate?

i do this every fall and every spring. i had a nice garden.

i cant do it this year because i will not be around when they are fully grown.

you can use any seeds from the grocery store. walmart even sells the seeds in the garden dept. they have hens and chicks, and tasmanians in seed packs for like a dollar.

oh and to the OP, you might want to thin out your plants. it looks like to might be a little to late for that though.

pulling out plants is essential in order to get a good harvest. to many plants together like that will 9 out of 10 times give very small pods.

you can use any seeds from the grocery store. walmart even sells the seeds in the garden dept. they have hens and chicks, and tasmanians in seed packs for like a dollar.

The grocery store?
You mean scrape them off bagels? LOL!
I highly doubt they would even be viable.

I would figure the Wal-Mart seeds would be of very low quality.

Sorry man, at worst this is self incrimination and at best something we don't cover. Try poppies.org or Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.