• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Games to play while high

Well, I meant honey but whatever. I had a great depression when I was young and it was horrible suffering but I became a lot smarter. Definitely no joke.

Definitely Disco Elysium. I feel like that game was made for me specifically while im blitzed on klonie's and weed.

I like Free to play with open world and good graphic, where I can walk. Fork example Ring Of Elysium . If you know about similar game (action is not necessary, reccomend to me). Other I can recomend is War Thunder (flying) and Portal 2 must be really good high

There used to be a game called tetripz which was pretty sweet. Looking it up...

Yeah here.

It’s a 1998 DOS game, so you’ll need Dosbox. This was sweet when I was younger.

EDIT: Any of the Wipeout games would be sweet too, from the first 1995 release to whatever’s newest. I used to have it on PSVR and man that was the best. Never played high though, unfortunately? Was sober at the time.

Last edited:
dark deception, horror comedic chasin game. You collect diamonds.

crash bandicoot

and all games are better to play while high

DVD games are the result of an innovative new approach to encoding Digital Video Discs. Instead of merely pressing play and passively watching a movie, with a DVD game you interact with the story and become part of the story using your remote control.

Box with DVD use your television’s remote control a game controlling pad, pressing the same buttons you’d use to navigate through a menu. Playing a DVD game is a simple choosing a scene to watch from a movie.

The most basic use of this technology is to make multiple choice trivia questions or quizzes. Some movies even come with this feature built-in as an "extra" but trivia is just the tip of the iceberg. DVD Games are also capable of creating:

Yes. If you have a DVD drive and an application that plays DVD video (both of which are usually included with new computers) you can play DVD games on your computer. In addition to using your player-application’s built-in controls, you can also make on-screen selections with your mouse. contact us we will be happy to help go url

Little Nightmares is class when high and in the dark. Creepy but so easy going play.

Shapes & Beats is great as well when blitzed.

Last edited:
Outcasters is fun while high, just found that out haha.

That Power Rangers game: Battle For The Grid is awesome when your stuck to the sofa. Reflexes a bit of but so colorful and graphics are great.