Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is an interesting point. I was talking earlier to someone about it.
Are you an MCU fan? Did you like Endgame?

What about the part when Dr. Strange sees the future and purposely starts a chain of events that ultimately lead to the extinction of half the universe? Yeah, they came back, but they may not have. Not to mention all the permanent deaths that happened in the process.

I see it as pretty much the same thing with Bran. He found a path to a hopeful future and helped it to play out. Horrible things happened but it was all for the greater good. That's what I have worked out so far, anyway.

I haven't seen Endgame yet but I'm absolutely a fan. I've only seen a fraction of the 1,087 movies they've put out, though, and I definitely feel like I've missed a lot of character development as a result....

But you're right, though, whatever happens in Endgame, Strange saw in Infinity War. He should know the major plot points (if not every plot point) well ahead of time, thanks to his viewing of like 14 billion timelines and only finding a single one in which the Avengers defeat Thanos. That single timeline leaves absolutely no wiggle room (provided that he managed to view every timeline), and I feel like the typical person would treat that power/timeline as a literal playbook to ensure it's fruition.

This video sums up a lot of why I didn't like the last season, and why I feel the writers assassinated my favourite characters. It explains it better than I can.

Dany dying would get rid of this stupid pesky argument about who gets the throne and Jon can just be miserable for the rest of his days and mourn her in sad mopey winterfell silence while his sister rules the seven kingdoms and lets Jon be in charge of an independent north. On the first page I said Dany but now I low key hope she dies. Gendry I think also lives too because to wipe out the king's entire house would be nihilistic on GRRMs part and while he's a bastard he's not entirely a nihilist. plus that would make a cute circular ending to s1e1 "you have a son I have a daughter lets join our houses". just a different son and a different daughter.

great, not the worst.

boooooo. I still think it's awful, but bran will actually have character and be a real person in the books, instead of a part of the background that doesn't do shit. the execution will be a lot better in the books

what a great show with incredible writing, production, directing...just amazing

good luck with Star Wars, guys! Thanks for everything

Lol I was just fucking with tathra. Everyone has their own opinion. ????

I am glad though that facts are coming out so everyone can make more informed opinions. If someone still wants to shit on DB&W that's fine, but let's not change our attitude toward plot lines and specific details of the story just because it doesn't fit with our argument anymore ?. I think Bran being King at the end of the show makes a ton of sense and I personally really enjoyed how it all played out. Props to GRRM btw...you book readers have a lot to look forward to, I seriously am jealous.

My neighbor's keep trying to decipher exactly what this is but assume, classical or opera.
Forever they shall remain in my playlists, by the old gods & the new.

One of my favorite scenes in the whole series: