• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

MsDiz I’m sorry I was completely wrong for my actions against you.
I’m so glad we are good dude! Honestly, everything was said in jest! Promise. I am so cool with you it’s unreal! I’d help you if I could at any time! ❤️

I really appreciate you apologising. I’m sorry if you took things wrong. It really wasn’t meant how you took it. ❤️

I’m so glad we are good dude! Honestly, everything was said in jest! Promise. I am so cool with you it’s unreal! I’d help you if I could at any time! ❤️

I really appreciate you apologising. I’m sorry if you took things wrong. It really wasn’t meant how you took it. ❤️
Thank you MsDiz, I so glad myself, I was really feeling bad, and I would do the same for you.<3<3<3<3

Last edited:
i wouldnt trust any tevas or activas nowadays, too many fakes
The teva I get are 5s from an old neighbour there defo real

Tho, there is an loads of fake actavis about in just strips, d10 on them am sure when real actavis boxes about it wasn't d10 on them, d10 has been a notorious stamp on Scotland's streets. I had took a strip a few month ago I thought I felt nothing off them, then the other day I a strip and I blanked out and what I noticed as well was where sweet. The myth is, they where for the bin and where took, there's too many about for that, but because the expiry dates range from 02 - 09 , thats the war cry anyway, load of shit! Rather the loose whites.

Also loads of bensedin vs around here.

There was a horrible draught (where i live) for almost three weeks. No benzos anywhere. Now everything is back to normal.

YWr7Fbr.jpg

The teva I get are 5s from an old neighbour there defo real

Tho, there is an loads of fake actavis about in just strips, d10 on them am sure when real actavis boxes about it wasn't d10 on them, d10 has been a notorious stamp on Scotland's streets. I had took a strip a few month ago I thought I felt nothing off them, then the other day I a strip and I blanked out and what I noticed as well was where sweet. The myth is, they where for the bin and where took, there's too many about for that, but because the expiry dates range from 02 - 09 , thats the war cry anyway, load of shit! Rather the loose whites.

Also loads of bensedin vs around here.
mate them activas put a mate of a mate in hospital few months back, apparently took only a few and ended up basically in a coma, plus every wedinos lab test result for them now is flubromazolam and im sure they are nowhere near dosed evenly, like as you said mate, ya took one strip did fuck all, then the other strip blacked ya out, i love flubromazolam but only if it was dosed properly
serious mate ur best just stay away from em if you can get real diaz like the bensedins, the activas they are bad bad news and are prob killing aload of our fellow blue-lovers here and over on your side of the waters.
the last d10's i had were just them shite blue chalky etizolam ones that came in them big tubs, they were like a 'last resort' kinda thing

im just back from a festival there (first in ages) and there was a glasgow lad there i got talkin til who said that lyrica/pregabs are getting bigger over there like they are here in n.ireland, you seen much of that? if not, then its def on its way to ya's soon fuck sake cuz u scots and us n.irish are so similar, its only a matter of time if not already.
its madness here in the city centres with lads and lasses unable to walk an all, me n my fella had to pull this wee girl ( couldnt of been more than 17-18) off the road as cars were coming and she was wobbling back and forth with her eyes basically closed, was just an accident that we seen coming, she told us to fuck off when we suggested sitting at the bus stop for a bit, which was a lovely thank you yanno, im not a fan of it, makes my speech and body just feels like ive had a litre of spirits but head is clear as can be, like hunter s thompson wrote when talking about diethyl ether, can apply to pregablin in my experiences with it, to paraphrase "it makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early irish novel, loss of motor skills, no balance, which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way but cant control it"

Somebody Can help me , Can O buy legally from a pharmacy rivotril clonazapam,klopin, many names or do i have to know one or ordre online in serbia , i go to hungary next week and close to boarder to serbia

Somebody Can help me , Can O buy legally from a pharmacy rivotril clonazapam,klopin, many names or do i have to know one or ordre online in serbia , i go to hungary next week and close to boarder to serbia
No sir, we can't help you buy drugs. Sourcing is against our rules.

I asked is thet legally in serbia pharmacy with prescrep not to buy omg.
Sorry if I misunderstood your post. I'm not familiar with Serbian pharmacies but i imagine Clonazepam is legal to prescribe in Serbia.

Without presc! Or are they easy to talk to with the pharmacy i heard some friends arround the World just paid lille more and the gave Them what they need
im pretty sure thats sourcing ^^ doctor shopping or anything similar i think is banned om bluelight