• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

That's a hectic amount of lorazepam. What you've taken is equivalent to 100mg of diazepam. There's no way to be able to NOT clearly feel sedated when dosing like that. It's got to be bunk or a seriously underdosed product.
He does have a tolerance…

That's a hectic amount of lorazepam. What you've taken is equivalent to 100mg of diazepam. There's no way to be able to NOT clearly feel sedated when dosing like that. It's got to be bunk or a seriously underdosed product.
Thanks for the info, I'll try them again later, I've been taking Klonopin for two years now, maybe tolerance?

Yes but 1mg alprazolam on top of 10mg lorazepam (which he could hardly feel) put him to sleep. That doesn't seem legit, started feeling sleepy right away, where usually it takes 30 to 40 minutes for the efffect to hit me.
That’s the weird thing about it didn’t even take like 10 minutes once I took the Xanax to make me drowsy.

I looked up the companies their legit from Europe. And Hermofarm Lorazepam is on wedinos website as legit.

According to that i would assume that you should feel quite similar on 1 tab (2,5mg) of lorazepam. Even if you didn't respond well to lorazepam 2 tabs (5mg) should do the trick.
The Hermofarm Lorazepam 2.5 tabs works, the Titus Lorazepam 2.5 made by help pharmaceuticals I don't seem to be feeling anything, maybe low potency? The help pharma is from Germany, that makes Titus Lorazepam 2.5mg

Got a bunch of kern diazepam but need to send off for testing to make sure they're not the flubromazolam fakes that have started appearing.

Fucking fakes.

Got a bunch of kern diazepam but need to send off for testing to make sure they're not the flubromazolam fakes that have started appearing.

Fucking fakes.
I think I got some fake lorazepam from help pharma in Greece Titus Lorazeoam 2.5mg but I have nowhere to send them to get tested, I live in the US.