• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

yea I once took a bunch of tramadol and it didn't do it for me im an oxy guy when opiates are around. Maybe if it would help me in a withdrawal situation

I tried Tramdol once, but was wary to take too much because of seizure reisk. Codeine and Dihydrocideine also seem to have no effect on me

I tried Tramdol once, but was wary to take too much because of seizure reisk. Codeine and Dihydrocideine also seem to have no effect on me
that's what happened to me, I took it at like 600mg or like a literally gram (1000mg) I think and almost felt a seizure come on but I did have a slight tolerance cause I had gotten a bunch not really knowing what they were just that they were cheap wand would get me high lol I use to be a hardcore junkie before I got my shit somewhat together

Do you find any recreational effects from Tramadol?
Nah not really. Pretty useless. It's alright with very low tolerance mixed with bupe or dhc/codeine but that's about it. I hear O-DSMT is a lot better. I remember all the rave reviews when it first came out but I never got the chance to order it. I occasionally see people on BL saying they've just got grams of the stuff and seethe a little bit.

Nah not really. Pretty useless. It's alright with very low tolerance mixed with bupe or dhc/codeine but that's about it. I hear O-DSMT is a lot better. I remember all the rave reviews when it first came out but I never got the chance to order it. I occasionally see people on BL saying they've just got grams of the stuff and seethe a littlo-DSMTe bit.

I'd like to try O-DMST but none of the clearnets sell it. Do you find codeine or DHC recreational?

really lol im sorry but WTF lol isn't O-DSMT more like tramadol?
Sorry if that comes off the wrong way, im joking around and being sarcastic but you cant portray that with text lol
As Axe Batller says ODT is the metabolite of Tramadol. It's the good bit and I think ODT is something like 40 times stronger than Tramadol. Even though it is the main active metabolite, there's no comparison really. I think even if you took 100 Tramadol, which would never be safe anyway, you'd probably never match the effects of pure ODT.

People that are familiar with street heroin say that ODT feels like good street heroin. I dont think Tramadol ever would.

w
As Axe Batller says ODT is the metabolite of Tramadol. It's the good bit and I think ODT is something like 40 times stronger than Tramadol. Even though it is the main active metabolite, there's no comparison really. I think even if you took 100 Tramadol, which would never be safe anyway, you'd probably never match the effects of pure ODT.

People that are familiar with street heroin say that ODT feels like good street heroin. I dont think Tramadol ever would.
wow so the comparisons immuring are not aligning with what your saying, thats what it feels orally?

w

wow so the comparisons immuring are not aligning with what your saying, thats what it feels orally?
I believe you can take O-DSMT any way your little heart desires, even think I read people IVing it, but not sure. Heard of people taking it orally, intranasally and plugging with good effect. With your oxy tolerance and now you're on bupe it'd be pretty useless unfortunately though.

I believe you can take O-DSMT any way your little heart desires, even think I read people IVing it, but not sure. Heard of people taking it orally, intranasally and plugging with good effect. With your oxy tolerance and now you're on bupe it'd be pretty useless unfortunately though.
I wish I was on bupe but I got PW so im trying again this weekend or in a couple weeks when I can get my daily usage down.

so I got my taper all set, im doing 320mg a fay and I lower it by 20mg a day so
4am - 80mg. Day2 - 80mg
10am - 80mg Day 2 60mg
4pm - 80mg Day. 2 80mg
10pm - 80mg Day2 80mg
SO on and so forth until I get to 80mg then 40mg etc and it'll be easy at that low a dose