Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

LivingOnValium

Bluelighter
ufXVIJu.jpg

B1dPxfA.jpg

Where i live (Helsinki, Finland) the market (street drugs) is flooded with illegally imported benzodiazepines. They're usually quite cheap. Especially now when these things are every where. The picture is Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets. The cool thing about these is that they come in blisters of 15 instead of just ten. The prize for 1 blister is 20€ but sometimes it can be as low as 15€. We have had this issue for about 4-5 years. The benzos just keep coming across the border. Galenika is legit serbian pharma company. However the vast amount of these pumped these blister packs are pumped through our the streets raises a question are they really real or are they counterfits. We have also 100 tablet vials of Roche's 2mg Rivotril, which are definately counterfeit and everyone agrees that. However they always do contain a decent amount of some type of benzopiane and people do like them and they buy them. It's not really a wonder that the benzo consumtion is higher that it ever has been in here.

These ksalols are much more constant in their quality and they look like the real deal. I've never com across a bad batch of these. A few times i've received tablets that were definatively overdosed. These has been going on for so long that im starting feel really suspicious about their origin. However the quality is good. I'm yet to be disappointed but it hasn't happend so far and i've been playing this game for a long time. At least i have easy access to the downers i like. Sometimes we also get an odd batch of diazepam going around but not too often. Flormidal 15mg (midazolam maleate = water soluble) is very popular among intravenous drug users and they tend cost quite a bit more than the other ones.

Have you guys come across Galenika's products in your country? There¨s some other illegally imported brands in well. Labourmed and Terapia are also somewhat well known here and there was one more i can't remember atm. They seem to produce only diazepam or at least that's what i keep seeing on the streets. Galenika seems to be produced by more strict standards than the others and packaging is always like it's straight from the pharmacy.

Last edited:
We get the Galenika Ksalol alpraz and Bensedin diazepam in the UK too. If I recall correctly there's a clonazepam one too (not 100% sure).

They're always reliably legit for me and reasonably priced too. I used to also love Flormidals, I'd get them imported myself from a serbian guy a decade ago. I really miss midazolam, haven't had any in ten years now.

I just bought some Kern alprazolam 2mg and trying it out now. I do like Kern diazepam blisters as well, such nice little pills.

Last edited:
Same again, I regularly use Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam (as well as Roche's Rivotril, although I can only get the pink 500ug tablets at the moment as opposed to Galenika's 2mg) as well as their Bensedin Diazepam and the Ksalol Alprazolam and have been using Serbian brands and generics for about 4 years. Hemofarm is another good Serbian company, their 10mg Diazepam tablets are identical to the Bensedin in physical characteristics as well as efficacy as are their 2.5mg Lorazepam's.

Yes, we have also galenika 2mg rivotril (clonazepam). I just forgot to add it in my post. For some reason it's not available all the time like ksalols are. Bensedin diazepam we've had as well but it's but it's not seen often at all. It must have been at least a year since i had them. Now i remember the pharma company that produces diazepam. It's hemofarm and it's supposedly Galenika's sister company. Their diazepam is also quite popular here and is always good quality.

I am positive that the licensed factory in Serbia just churns out white bevelled convex 10mg diazepam tablets and depending on the specificities of the order, they either end up in Hermofarm or Bensedin blisters as is seen fit.

I am positive that the licensed factory in Serbia just churns out white bevelled convex 10mg diazepam tablets and depending on the specificities of the order, they either end up in Hermofarm or Bensedin blisters as is seen fit.
That make's sense and explains why at the same time when bensedin vanished the hemofarm diazepam just became available, literally at the same moment.

For a strip of Ksalol 15x1mg it's about £15-20 - but you may as well get 30x1mg because they go for £17-27.

ps: for 20x2mg Kern Alpraz I paid £24.

For a strip of Ksalol 15x1mg it's about £15-20 - but you may as well get 30x1mg because they go for £17-27.
Same here. You don't even have to buy in bulk. It's quite common that if buy 3 strips the price down significantly. You get at least a fiver of the price if you buy two.

Can you get benzos OTC in SA @Coffeeshroom ? Or do you have a script? Or do you just have a source?
no you need a script but i have scripts for almost anything or can get one with a phone call away ;)

But then again opiates and gabapentinoids can get pretty expensive here though and the highest opiate you can get OTC here is Codeine, not even DHC.

In the UK I’ve seen Kern, Ksalol, Benesedin - umm can’t think of all the different ones at the mo. Maybe Teva at one point too. Got real deal Rivotril recently which I’m interested in getting again but we’ll see.

For a strip of Ksalol 15x1mg it's about £15-20 - but you may as well get 30x1mg because they go for £17-27. don¨t

ps: for 20x2mg Kern Alpraz I paid £24.
We don't have those. Only ksalols and xanor ' (ug bressed xannie bars, which are 70% bunk). In here Pfizer has branded it's product as xanor (but it's identical in all the way). The press contains only "u94" marking pressed marking on them and that's how know your bars are legit and come from a finnish pharmacy. Those 2mg fake xanax bars have a terrible reputation (to be frank the notoriety is well deserved) and almost no one is willing to even look at them. The price of domestic benzos is absurd, diapam/xanor/temesta/rivotril/dormicum/halcyon/nitrazepam (insomin) are aboiut 4x what galenika's products cost. Even oxemin/oxazepam and risolid /chlorodiazepoxide cost a lot of money even though i can't figure my head ouf this shit that how is mental enough to pay that much on these weak af compounds.

Looks like we the only country with low cost to higher schedule meds. Freaking a weeks course of anti-biotics is 3-4 months worth of Alzam here. And this is all pharm grade and big pharm names.

no you need a script but i have scripts for almost anything or can get one with a phone call away ;)

But then again opiates and gabapentinoids can get pretty expensive here though and the highest opiate you can get OTC here is Codeine, not even DHC.
How prevalent is Methaqualone in SA? Or your locale specifically?