• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gagging for some alternative to kratom

deruyityn

Bluelighter
Im so accustomed to the high it is way too familiar now.

Its nice but its like having your favourite meal all the time your brain gets sick of it.

Different strains don't make an difference really its just like adding more or less salt to the same meal.

Its better than sobriety but only just.

Apart from weed options are really limited for drugs you can take which wont decay your daily life/performance right?

Dont gimme that crap about 'get a hobby'

Or RCs I mean you can for sure get addicted and have WDs, but the benzos on the market are knock you on your ass before what know you are falling type strong. You will have to find a vendor that you can trust, which takes time. But other than that I don't know what to tell you. Because a long time ago people were terrified that kratom would be banned. Now you can pick it up at any head shop and I doubt it will ever get banned. It came out in head shops around the same time as bath salts so I guess it missed the gaze of society and now it is a staple. You should be thrilled you can still cop a buzz from it. I take 8 mg of subutex a day it couldn't touch me. Not if I took as much as could fit in my stomach.

I guess its a futile discussion other than just for a rant since ive been doing my research for over a year now and yet to find something to fit the bill.

Ghb sounds great and good on the body but dangerous. Why cant they make some analog of it which is less potent? Lazy bastards! Phenibut would be it were it not for the horrifying withdrawal potential.

Kava I tried again several times recently times i fucking hate it.

The only rc Id wanna take again is 2-fa; fucking amazing! I feel it could really supercharge my life in terms of productivity if used wisely. tho not before I find some gabaergic to cushion the descent.

Im really on the lookout for a safeish gabaergic. but that neurotransmitter seems to be a minefield for physical addiction.

Last edited:
I guess its a futile discussion other than just for a rant since ive been doing my research for over a year now and yet to find something to fit the bill.

Ghb sounds great and good on the body but dangerous. Why cant they make some analog of it which is less potent? Lazy bastards! Phenibut would be it were it not for the horrifying withdrawal potential.

Kava I tried again several times recently times i fucking hate it.

The only rc Id wanna take again is 2-fa; fucking amazing! I feel it could really supercharge my life in terms of productivity if used wisely. tho not before I find some gabaergic to cushion the descent.

Im really on the lookout for a safeish gabaergic. but that neurotransmitter seems to be a minefield for physical addiction.

Are you up on the times with research chemicals? They now make benzos, and there are like 7 different kinds that all have their own unique feelings and strengths. A lot are way more powerful than what you would find in a pharmacy. Look up etizolam, clonazolam, diclazepam, flubromazolam(pam), nifoxipam, etc... There are even mega-threads on this stuff. You are thinking of the old school RCs I am talking about all the new benzos on the grey market that you can order online. As well as fent analogues. That is why my first recommendation to you was RCs, you should probably do some research b/c that sounds exactly like what you are looking for. There are megathreads for all of them. How have you missed this?

Are you up on the times with research chemicals? They now make benzos, and there are like 7 different kinds that all have their own unique feelings and strengths. A lot are way more powerful than what you would find in a pharmacy. Look up etizolam, clonazolam, diclazepam, flubromazolam(pam), nifoxipam, etc... There are even mega-threads on this stuff. You are thinking of the old school RCs I am talking about all the new benzos on the grey market that you can order online. As well as fent analogues. That is why my first recommendation to you was RCs, you should probably do some research b/c that sounds exactly like what you are looking for. There are megathreads for all of them. How have you missed this?

No I dont want to take some addictive benzo. I would just get a tried and tested one if I did wouldnt i.

Id sooner try ghb than those.

Im well aware of them but didnt mention them since I dont want anything too physically addictive or untested.

Im more interested in ethnobotanicals with a long history of use but I think Ive uncovered all I can on my searches of the net.

There are exceptions like with ghb for instance that is just a neurotransmitter so I consider it 'natural' :) even tho it was discovered recently. Or phenibut just being gaba with a carrier.

Last edited:
OP, read the reports on Bluelight . Many people have tried the RC benzos with great success. Kratom is not bad at all. I've taken that a few times and it was fun. Benzos are only addictive if you have no self control. I'd take an RC benzo over a lot of other things. If you don't like any suggestions, be more specific. We're here to help. Search around the board and find something you like.

Well of the common western ones it would between ghb and phenibut.

Both seem to have their pluses and minuses. Ghb seems safe if you get a good dose since it seems to not build physcial addiction so fast and all round better effects. My main query is whether it can be diluted so that it would be as safe as any other substance.

Phenibut seems all round safer except for the physcial withdrawal.

I guess it could, but I don't understand. You wont get strung out unless you cant control your self. Honestly for the sake of harm reduction I'd take the phenibut due to it being safer. Its up to you. Look around the board. Be safe, whatever you choose to do.

Poppy pod tea. Way better opiate than kratom imo.

My vandaley I believe.

Well I dont want to venture into stronger opiate territory.

Im happy with the strength of kratom. Id like a gabaergic to give my opiate receptors some time off. plus as a better sedative.

My vandaley I believe.

Well I dont want to venture into stronger opiate territory.

Im happy with the strength of kratom. Id like a gabaergic to give my opiate receptors some time off. plus as a better sedative.

Poppy tea is great. I thought you didn't like benzos. Fine , Kratom and some rc benzodiazepine. I think you could do better than that, but that's cool if that's what you want to do. Poppy tea kicks ass by the way.

Then it sounds like you already made up your mind, you either want GHB or phenibut. There are no natural substances that do what you are asking for, if there were everyone would be taking them.

And Speed King is right, since this is a HR board the best advice we can give you is to take the phenibut, as it is legal, does the things you need, and has a much lower likelihood of killing you. Also if you don't abuse it for 2 months straight there shouldn't be any WDs. BostonBrownTown a member here uses it about 3 x times a week and has never had any WD problems from phenibut.

this isnt reeeeeally a HR question.

you should try having breaks from the kratom. by all means play around with ghb and phenibut, but i'd suggest you got a fucking hobby.

your trying to find a substance thats not to poisonous i understand that, and i have no idea about that, honestly im not sure what RCs are safe since they are RCs, who knows how bad they are for you what strange side effects they could have, but i doubt they are tooooo bad. Esp the ones that many ppl have tried and used pretty frequently already, so its not like ur testing brand new waters.

id stick to cannibis/kratom/kava/maybe some pharmaceuticals like oxy/hydro/codeine/adderall/ritalin, all those popular ones since they are pretty safe (as long as you dont become an addict and use them safely) but could be very addicting which could lead to damage in your personal life etc etc.

and id suggest to find a new hobby :p lolz

but stick to cannabis its really safe you can get really high off it, try concentrates if ur tired of flowers.