• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentin

TheLetterZ

Greenlighter
So swim has read that gaba also known as neurontin can get you high. swim has taken like 30 300 mg pills and feels slightly relaxed. No serious effects. Any knowledge on this? And also, swim has 90 pills and will continue to take sthem until swim feels something stronger.

So swim has read that gaba also known as neurontin can get you high. swim has taken like 30 300 mg pills and feels slightly relaxed. No serious effects. Any knowledge on this? And also, swim has 90 pills and will continue to take sthem until swim feels something stronger.

32 300 mg pills and swim is feeling great. Kinda like benzos and alcohol

Almost 10,000 milligrams of gabapentin. Ten grams. Does anything about that strike you as unhealthy?

If you keep up this way of thinking, you are going to be in sad shape in ten years, or dead. Stick around the forums and read. It will do you a lot of good.

This is not a trip report, so I am going to close it. Wait. I'm not a moderator anymore. Damn it.

Hey. First of all don't refer to yourself as SWIM to avoid self-incrimination, we all talk in a first person perspective here.

This SHOULD belong under Other Drugs, but I'm not a moderator either, damnit.

30 300mg pills? That's quite a lot. To get the most out of Gabapentin, STAGGER your doses. Maybe try 900mg every thirty minutes to an hour until you achieve the desired effects. Don't take all of it at once, it's way more worth it to space it out. Expect relaxation, euphoria, loss of balance and coordination, almost like feeling tipsy.

Moving to OD as this really isn't a trip report.

TR -> OD

The more gabapentin you take (past 1200mg I believe or around there), the less is absorbed, so you're going to ruin the drug for yourself; i did the same thing though I didn't take it to such extremes. I guarantee that you would have gotten the same effect from 1g or even 600mg.

Mixing them with benzos is great Fun! For some reason the gab 'high' only lasts a day or 2! Then it goes away when you take them! tolerence builds fast!

Be safe!

Also ment to say last night i took 3000mg 10x300mg tabs, not all at once! took 4 then 6 later mixed with Valium

all around nice relaxed good body and mind high

Bit groggy next morning but thats wairs off!