• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gabapentin vs pregabalin?

I like pregablin alot better.

I did abuse gabapentin at times in high doses.

Same with pregablin but not to the same degree.

Pregablin has less side effects and is smoother, gabapentin makes you see purple a bit and I dunno, I kinda zoned out when I took it so I really couldn't describe other than it was nice.

I really don't want to fuck up pregablin working for nerve pain so I ain't gonna take high doses cuz I really do need it at this point just to use my hand due to pinched nerves. Get shooting pains and muscle cramps too and shit worked wonders.

Also took a bit of anxiety off. I was so stressed when I got it that I felt better but still had come off a rather heavy morphine habit then and was taking about fuckall for pain and really just fucking dopesick so can't really give an accurate assesment.

It is hard to get an rx for pregablin for pain unless you have documented nerve pain, shrinks peddle that shit as an alternative to benzos and barbituates which just pisses me the fuck off. I don't like shrinks so I go to a doctor for what I need for pain and anxiety.

gabapentin experience only..at the beginning gabapentin helped my mood, anxiety very much..this was only for the first 3-4 days though..after that the good effects diminished and i was left with bad side effects like blurred vision, extreme lethargy, bad motor skills, irritability..if you are going to use either of these, do it in spurts, like 1-2 days here and there..

gabapentin experience only..at the beginning gabapentin helped my mood, anxiety very much..this was only for the first 3-4 days though..after that the good effects diminished and i was left with bad side effects like blurred vision, extreme lethargy, bad motor skills, irritability..if you are going to use either of these, do it in spurts, like 1-2 days here and there..

that same thing happened to me! For the first two weeks I took gabapentin I though it was a gift from the gods! But it changed on me overnight and became a really uncomfortable drug to experience for me. Such a shame because at first I thought I had found the cure to all my problems, but it became so lackluster in the end that it didn't even become 'a problem', I just stopped taking it.