• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos gabapentin staggering and how to ingest?

Caden517

Greenlighter
I am prescribed 100mg gabapentin 3 times a day, I got about 90 of 'em, going to see the doc in 3 weeks and probably get a higher dosage or hopefully switched to lyrica or some other script. what is the best way to take these? I usually take 2 or 3 at a time and wait for about 45-1hr 30 min, then take another 2 or 3. Should I be just popping the pills, or parachuting them?

Personally, I would simply take the pills - no need to parachute. I take 800mg TID and never found it to be recreational. You can safely take upwards of 1,000mg at a time, though some people are very sensitive to it so go slow.

300-900 mgs every 30-45 minutes with a piece of fat. Peanut butter, something fatty, whatever, and it'll work very well in terms of bioavailability

This question is asked commonly.
Your tolerance and body chemistry plays a role.

Your body is only able to process so much Gabapentin at a time.

For medical purposes 300 mg* staggered every 45 min to 1 hour, until the correct dosages are reached.

* I personally start low to get the most out of each dose. 600 mg + will work, but I feel that the effects are not that much more pronounced.

As usual, your mileage may vary.

There is also a Gabapentin mega thread on here.

Please use the search engine to find out more.

Just pop them as-is.

If your personal choice of dosage is working, no need to take more. Really, Gabapentin isn't very recreational anyway...but I don't think benzos are either (for me personally).

Your stagger timing is fine.

-PA