• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin, running out. Best way to detox

I'm actually in a similar predicament myself. I'm prescribed 1800mg of gabapentin per day and get 3 months at a time and I really burnt through mine this time around. Just not in a good spot in life and been abusing gabapentin and kratom to the point they're both worthless. I was able to obtain a shit load of 800mgs by other means and I'm trying to taper down from around 4 grams per day back to 1.8 and it's been a struggle forcing myself to ween down. My only experience withdrawaling from them was from 3 grams gabapentin + kratom + valium/etizolam in jail. And I've told that story many times, nightmare fuel.

All that being said, last time I ran out of gabapentin and couldn't get more I did a seamless transition onto phenibut. I feel like 3 grams phenibut for every 1 gram gabapentin seems high, at least for me. I can't fathom taking 12 grams of phenibut to cover 4 grams of gabapentin. I switched over to 4 grams of phenibut and slept... okay. I never sleep very well though. That's why I'm on gabapentin. Phenibut is VERY easy to obtain from a mega source a simple search will lead your way but BL does not allow source talk for good reason. Good luck.

Like gabapentin, phenibut acts on the same calcium channels but it is also a GABA-b agonist. And it can land you in even hotter water than the gabapentin did, that much I can tell you for certain. Be careful.

I’ve been to jail on gabapentin and Clonazepam. I had no nightmares, just no sleep for that matter. It’s just another reason to avoid jail at all cost as an addict.

🧙‍♂️
If you want to look through my post history, I've told the story in full. I went into full blown long-term delusions. I thought I could read minds. I thought I used to be a pro baseball pitcher. It was really, really bad. High dose etizolam and 40mg/diazepam a day on top of the 3 grams of gabapentin and really high dose kratom was a doozy. Off topic, but yeah, it can get ugly. Glad those days are behind me.

I’d go the Phenibut route. Just about any of the US based vendors can get it to you in a day or two. Five hundred milligrams several times a day would be a fine replacement for the Gabapentin. As far as gabergic drugs go they’re close.

The usual disclaimer applies - don’t overdo it because Phenibut can feel real nice for some folk and the temptation to increase dosage is definitely there. A solid Phenibut habit and the corresponding withdrawal is a special kind of hell - and I’ve been through most all of the withdrawals.

Good luck, and stay safe.