• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids gabapentin or lyrica ?

I will only take today or maybe tomorrow if I have any left, I just wanted to get the most out of them, but I already feel more high than normal.

what? clonazepam is much stronger and i take sometimes 6 mg at once.

That's because you have a tolerance for Clonazepam, and they're completely different drugs, and 6mg and 900mg are very different things.

I dunno if kill literally but I took 300mg Pregabalin with no tolerance once and my muscles were so bad I fell over just sitting up. Literally rolling on the ground helpless. I can't imagine what 900mg would have done (I did have 100mg coke and several shots of gin, too, though).

That's because you have a tolerance for Clonazepam, and they're completely different drugs, and 6mg and 900mg are very different things.

I dunno if kill literally but I took 300mg Pregabalin with no tolerance once and my muscles were so bad I fell over just sitting up. Literally rolling on the ground helpless. I can't imagine what 900mg would have done (I did have 100mg coke and several shots of gin, too, though).
I took 600mg, I feel more high than normal with just clonazepam, but I'm calm without anything too "very crazy" in about 30 minutes I will take another 300mg and we'll see LOL.

I took 600mg, I feel more high than normal with just clonazepam, but I'm calm without anything too "very crazy" in about 30 minutes I will take another 300mg and we'll see LOL.
Yeah, you will do lol. I used to drink 6 bottles of wine a day and now I can get drunk on like half a bottle while on Gabapentin lol.
Just a warning: Gabapentin can take 90 minutes to take proper effect (longer if you've eaten a large meal) so don't assume half an hour after taking it you're getting it lol. It has that habit certain benzo's do where you feel normal for AGES so keep dosing then suddenly you wake up after a blackout (Flunitrazepam and Bromazepam do that to me).

I love both. But I think I we ould take Lyrica first. Doctors do not appreciate the addictive potential of these 2.. Just as hard as benzos, imo, and one kills the sickness from the other. Dont habitualize using these to potentiate benzos

Thing with gabapentin is it’s got such low bioavailability. Taking more than 600mg at a time is a waste. That’s why you need to space the doses. 45 mins apart would do. Then see how you feel.
Yes I couldn't agree I take 600 mg gabapentin and have for many years. I have tried to take three or four at a time back in the day and then I heard that you should take it like one every hour for a couple hours instead and you are right that worked tremendously better!!