• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gabapentin, Lyrica and phenibut

Retired Trashcan

Bluelighter
I UTFSE, but couldn't get an exact answer for this. I have used (Dr. prescribed)both gabapentin and Lyrica successfully in the past to combat anxiety, improve focus and just generally feel better. Due to insurance issues I am having with my local gov't, seeing a doctor and getting either of these prescribed to me is not in the near future.:p So, that leaves me with phenibut. Never had it by itself, just in a 'proprietary blend' with caffeine, vitamins and other crap, don't even know how much phenibut I even took. 8) So, for those who have experience with these substances, do you think I might be able to transition over to phenibut? I know it's addictive (so is Lyrica) and all that already. I also know that any opinion I get is subjective, and just that, an opinion. But I would like to see what other BLs that actually enjoy or get use out of these drugs have to say. Also, does anyone know a comparison of say 150mg Lyrica = ???mg phenibut? TY RT

I don't have any experience with phenibut (though I do with gabapentin and lyrics), this thread might give you a little insight in comparing dosages and effects.

I don't have any experience with phenibut (though I do with gabapentin and lyrics), this thread might give you a little insight in comparing dosages and effects.

TY Znegative. That thread helped, but I am still curious about the ???mg Lyrica = ???mg Phenibut. Does anyone know of a comparison chart somewhere? TY RT %)

Ps> Not to be gross, but I have a GI question. Gabapaentin seems to randomly give me diarhea. 8o Does Phenibut do that too?

Last edited:
Do you have experience with GABApentin or just Lyrica??? I have none with lyrica but lots with GABApentin, and usually take between 1500-1800mg of it to help with anxiety and 2 grams + for recreational...With Phenibut 2 grams is my sweet spot or 1500mg...something like that. NOTE: Toleracne to both of these substances rises so quick it's not even funny. I feel AWESOME euphouric off both(more so phenibut) the first week or so, but after a week that goes away for the most part and I am just left with the anti-anxiety effects...bummer in some way cuz they are both great when you don't have to take them everyday, from what I understand this doesn't go away with lyrica....

Edit: Ive never gotten radom diareahh from Gabapentin, complete opposite...I get backed up and it becomes harder to go to the toilet while on Gabapentin, I am on Subs though, so maybe that has something to do...but when large doses are taken of Gaba it's harder for me to go to the bathroom...I do not get this from Phenibut at all. Warning about Phenibut: tolerance does go up quickly, do not start taking like 6 to 8 grams of phenibut, there are w/ds, and they are over in like a week but not fun. I Always stuck to two grams as my dose, sometimes more when I was bored but still stuck to 2grams once daily and it did the trick for anxiety...downside it takes SOOOOO loooong to kick in, litterally like 3 hours for me, but last all day.

Last edited: