• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentin + Clonozepam +Temazepam + Aphetamines a safe combination?

KingK

Greenlighter
**Hopefully an admin will move this wherever it should be**

2000mg GabaPentin + 1mg Clonazepam + 60mg Temazepam + 7.5 mg Amphetamine Salts; This was all consumed around 3 hours ago aside from the Gaba with I stagger dosed, 200mg every 15 ish minutes till the end when i took everything else. Someone's gonna bitch at me for being a pointless post but idc. I dont even know what goin on or how i feel or anything... Feel free to AMA style i suppose..

Last edited:
The gabapentin will potentiate the benzos and this combo will mostly cancel out the amphe effects.

The gabapentin will potentiate the benzos and this combo will mostly cancel out the amphe effects.
I was using the amp more to add a euphoric and "awake" edge to the big ol downer combo, so i know and am fine with that.

What do you think of these dosages, i have no tolerance cave maybe a super minor one to any of the,

I'd say I wish I was you right now haha. Have a good time man

Yeah you should have added 50 mg's of ampthetamines and maybe .15 of herion, 50 mg's of 3-fpm and you'd be good.

Honestly one of my best combos actually was 2400 mg's gabapentin, 1 mg clonopin, a shot of dope and 60mg's of adderall.

But like the guy said the gaba will potentiate the benzos' making them overpower everything. With no tolerance I found gabapetin to make even .5 xanax way to strong.

Yeah you should have added 50 mg's of ampthetamines and maybe .15 of herion, 50 mg's of 3-fpm and you'd be good.

Honestly one of my best combos actually was 2400 mg's gabapentin, 1 mg clonopin, a shot of dope and 60mg's of adderall.

But like the guy said the gaba will potentiate the benzos' making them overpower everything. With no tolerance I found gabapetin to make even .5 xanax way to strong.

lol, ive never touched heroin, or 3-fpm,

Is it odd that its only moderately to slightly affecting me?????

I assume you have a gabapetin tolerance then. Without a tolerance Gabapentin at that dose should rock your world especially combined with a benzo. I'd be sleeping. But the addrerall may balance the effect to make it seem like your not on anything.

Yeah stay away from herion and 3-fpm. Probably two of the most addicting drugs ever.

I assume you have a gabapetin tolerance then. Without a tolerance Gabapentin at that dose should rock your world especially combined with a benzo. I'd be sleeping. But the addrerall may balance the effect to make it seem like your not on anything.

Yeah stay away from herion and 3-fpm. Probably two of the most addicting drugs ever.
I only been on it for a week and a half and have only used it a handful of times at doses from 600-1000

I also amend my proveios post, It was only 7.5 mg adderal