• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Gabapentin, Clonazepam and Clonidine together

Angus12

Bluelighter
Just curious, by taking all three of them, would that be an great combo or just down right dumb to do?

For fun, silly. Potentially mildly dangerous sedation synergy with no more euphoria than you'd get from clonazepam alone.

For opiate or benzo withdrawal, genius.

For fun, silly. Potentially mildly dangerous sedation synergy with no more euphoria than you'd get from clonazepam alone.

For opiate or benzo withdrawal, genius.
Agree - good combo for WD. Just be very careful with the Clonidine; if you take too much, you can drop your blood pressure down too much and be in the emergency room.

That sounds like an Amazing combination lol

that’s like anxiety’s worse nightmare ....that 3 shot combo is a knockdown punch,

I have all those items also...Perfectly fine to combine. The Clonidine adds an amazing reduction in norepinephrine and lowers blood pressure/calm heart rate, and is a mild sedative...benzo anxiolytic action and muscle relaxation from K-Pins, gabapentin an added anticonvulsant/anxiolytic effect.

Beautiful cocktail indeed ;)

I take them almost daily and they just make me feel normal. So, great combo? ... idk. Clearly everyone is different. They aight. You have to find out for yourself - just start small / be smart.
DEF good for withdrawal, for sure. Thank the heavens for them, then. 🙌🏼