• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Gabapentin and Klonopin?

MartianonDope

Bluelighter
I have never tried gabapentin but I took a klonopin this morning, I want to try say 1200 mgs is it safe to take ? Thanks , just dealing with this new substance I wanna be careful at first

tried this a few days ago. gabapentin synergizes with the klonopin well. Its not that euphoric but it might make you nod/tired

I'm about to try this combo myself, as I've staggered roughly 2 grams of gabapentin over the last 4 hours or so. It's all starting to hit me like a truck at this point. Objects in my peripheral are kind of swaying and i feel very overstimulated, which tends to happen to me on uppers. I find that klonopin synergies really well with stims for me because I have pretty sever anxiety. Will report back after the kpins kick in.
Unrelated, but I find it pretty funny that I was prescribed this medication in rehab and had no idea it had any recreation value until seeing a post about it on this website.. :p

Gabapentin has never really potentiated benzos for me. I sure wish it did.

On the other side of the coin if I drink after taking Gabapentin I turn into a fucking mess. A few Gabapentin + 3 beers and I can't walk.

This is my first time using Gabapentin and I think I took to much of it, because it took a good 3 and a half hours to kick in and I figured I needed to dose more before it did. Now I feel like I'm on MDMA or cocaine, with less euphoria due to my anxiety. I'm hoping the benzos will help. Taking a klonopin on adderall, coke, or any other stim usually increases euphoria for me because it diminishes my anxiety. Not looking to potentiate the benzos necessarily as much as I'm looking to enjoy the stimulant effect. Sorry if some of my post doesn't make sense, I'm finding it kind of difficult to type.

Note that I don't recommend combining stims and benzos, especially to people who aren't benzo tolerant as it could cause you to fall out or black out.

Last edited:
So many great threads on this site to ressurect....sorry if that bothers anyone. But I just discovered Gaba and have an Rx for Klonopin, and am currently starting to feel the Gaba kick in. I parachuted 300mg every 20-30 minutes, I'm up to about 1800mg, and still have a bunch of 600mg pills left. I feel really motivated to work on my music and I'm just focused and in the zone, almost like adderall or some kind of stimulant that makes you extremely focused. Back to the music...if you wanna check it out, it's good stuff to listen to while you're enjoying some mind altering experience, just go to reverbnation.com/relicradiation

Yeah, that'll be safe. Gabapentin and benzos have a very nice synergy, I rarely take benzos anymore these days though.

The best way to get the most out of your gabapentin is to dose incrementally, space out your doses by say 10-20 mins at a time and take it with a high fat meal, this increases BA. Don't expect too much from the gabapentin as its a farily subtle high, but it mixes quite nice with a lot of things. Have fun!

i've always found any of the 'heavier' benzos blunt the gaba. klonopin wayyy too heavy duty, nifoxipam is much better.