• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gabapentin and Drug Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

louisgrip

Greenlighter
I will try and keep this short. Basically I'm in a drug court program that drops me twice a week. Tuesday night at about 12:00am I took roughly 2400mg of Gabapentin. Friday morning at 9:00am I dropped for drug court. I've researched online that the half-life of gabapentin is 5-7 hours, there for it should be out of your system in roughly 38.5 hours. I had 57 hours in between the time I took it and dropped, as well as diluting my sample. Does anyone have any experience wth Gabapentin and drug tests that can tell me what I can expect?​

Drug test questions are against forum rules.

And fyi, gabapentin isn't something that is tested for. You're fine.

I'm in a Drug Court program.

I understand that. Gabapentin isn't something on any sort of drug panel test. Ever, at all. I was in rehab and was prescribed gabapentin for anxiety because generally they find it "unabusable" though in high enough doses it obviously will fuck you up.

This includes lab send outs? Sorry to bother you with this, just trying to understand. For peace of mind, would you imagine if they did test for it based on what I told you about time in between dosing and the test that I would pass?

This includes lab send outs? Sorry to bother you with this, just trying to understand.

Yes, gabapentin is not a controlled drug. It isn't scheduled. While it's prescription only, I HIGHLY doubt you are going to have a problem.

Not a problem. This thread will get closed though, FYI. It is against forum policy to ask drug testing questions.

drug court, lab tets, whatever, GABA would never be considered a drug. not something they would have on those panels.

Took 600mg on a Sunday.. (First time ever). Had a drug court ua on MONDAY... Had court on Thursday and nothing,,, no false positive (at least to my knowledge). But definately no positive or else I would have been violated,, Anyways didn't like it anyway

This is an old thread, OP is long gone. Also drug testing questions aren't allowed. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.