• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids gabapentin and caffeine

so u went and did the thing u told not to do and took bigger dose so even less got into ur bloodstream.... u shouldnt be doing drugs if u cant/want to understand what ur told

As the gabapentin family’s popularity rose, a more sinister side developed. Both gabapentin and pregabalin can produce feelings of relaxation, calmness and euphoria, particularly in those who have not followed a dosage regime to develop tolerance to the drug.

By 2010, pregabalin had been listed as a new recreational psychoactive substance by EU agencies and in 2014, Public Health England and NHS England wrote to prescribers calling for a balanced and rational use of these medicines among fears the pregabalin was being sold on the black market by those in receipt of GP prescriptions.

Despite its beginnings, today, gabapentin’s smallest market is epilepsy and seizures.

@Adequate Ship Captain Caffeine is rare and I almost always kill my painkiller high.
Anyway, I don't plan taking pregabalin or gabapentin anymore (recreationally at least), because after a few month I couldn't even feel 1000-1500mg of pregabalin. So if something similar happens to you, I advise you to just stop taking them. Also after almost 1 year without taking prega my tolerance was still

How long have you been taking it? To be honest though with gabapentin builds tolerance super fast. And it’s risky to mention to dr because if you suggested pregabalin or something he’d know you’re looking to get high with it as more and more are abusing it now.

Altho doctors are less hesitant to prescribe pregabalin than opioids or stimulants. At a certain point, if someone wants pregabalin s badly they might just give it to you to make you go back to being a less fussy patient :D

Honestly I love gabapentin for my mild anxiety and depressive episodes. It genuinelyimproved my life on a daily basis. But... with tolerance increasing so rapidly/weight gain (can't stop eating on substances that affect gaba) I see no point in acquiring a script for it. Having a gabapentinoid script for anxiety is somewhat useless in regards to it's ability to treat nerve pain. Can't escape anxiety! If only da brainz would stop recycling over the millions of potential negative outcomes in a given point. Maybe one day my brain will realize that I cannot predict the future. (ps voldmort coming for ya'll rn! RUN)!

I always like to mix my coffee buzz too. <3
But I personally would choose the coffee and not the gabapentin at all.

However though coffee seems to mix well with any good drug !! just try to keep the doses low imho.

Too much caffeine can be overwhelming. Just the right amount could always be most helpful. ☺

I am not sure however if gabapentin may have a drowsy effect. So on second thoughts the caffeine may be a benefit.

Pray for help at thinking positive thoughts as much as you can.
And maybe less gabapentin more often than not. 👍🏽
You can !!!

But Voldmort so all-powerful and evil :(! He wants to smite me for stealing his beloved gabapentin while he fast asleep (very ugly man thing btw where da nose at? No nose!). Don't worry I've got my home girl Hermoine and she is gonna brew the dankest medication of them all. Poppy excelsior!

Somehow I got off topic.. Back to were discussing (lol) my anxiety levels have only improved with some age--especially being out of higher level education. College legitimately feels like those prison-type experiments where they arrange all the prisoners to be in a circular format to restrict unwanted behavior via watching each other 24/7. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating but I know many others deep down report substantially high anxiety during their frat boi college dayz. I find it so much easier to manage anxiousness post-coursework. Not to mention people around that age range tend to be very judge-mental and critical of one another. Wasn't the cause of my anxiety but it definitely did not help by any means lol.

Gabapentin is great for mild anxiety but how could pharmaceutical companies know before-hand that gabapentinoids possess properties of diminishing returns (the effects dwindling and becoming weaker on a rapid basis) and that some would report an absolutely terrible withdrawal? I have come to know like all drugs it's better off with infrequent use :eek:

Anyone who can tell what the differences are between gabapentin and pregabalin? recreationally speaking. I've only taken pregabalin and it quickly loses its magic.