• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin 6,000 - 40,000 with ambien and weed

Okamako

Greenlighter
I have 6,000 -40,000 mg of Gabapentin with me.
I've snorted three ambiens about an hour ago and took 3 more orally just now. I have a bunch of this gabapentin and give some good effects. I read 6,000 is enougg that was just some comment so he could wrong.

I'm currently on 5 ambien and some weed What do guys think about me take 6,000 gab or maybe more? Any insight as to what I might expect? I've done these before but mixing like this. Thanks!

Random thought here too: does gabapentin have any street value?

Thanks all!

Start low as tolerance goes up faster with Gabapentin than any other drug I know even ox
Staggering doses works better try 900mg every half hour
My tolerance went up to the stage I was eating like fifty 300mg caps in a day and you don’t want to be doing that
I’m back down now to a normal dose it was hell resetting the tolerance

I can't tell the difference between 1500 and 15000mg of Gabapentin. what's your history of use with it? as for the combination with ambien Gabapentin can definitely already make you super drowsy so that will almost certainly be amplified.

To answer your question about gabapentin, where I am from people go crazy over this things and I've made a fair share by selling these. I only sell them, I wont do them anymore. Had an awful high. Thinking about it makes me wanna throw up.

The drug metabolizes oddly so you have to stack it as another user said.

Three ambiens... the drug parents drive their kids to school on and forget why they are in a car? Lmao. I don't see how ambien would be potentiated by gabapentin but have fun! You're living the suburban mom recreational high dream right now.